WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good thing you guys moved to AZ!

PDQH2O

Reaction score
Exactly. alot of people are unaware of whats going on in there own states. But on this forum and others all liberals come from California.
Believe me you know how many people just assume we're liberals since we moved her from California. Lol i ask them the same question you asked.

We've seen that nervous response a few times myself. It sure is fun to see the relief on their face when they find out I am about as anti-liberal as they come.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
yep like someone said earlier, the entire west is doomed exactly for this reason
Since living in Tucson I've met a lot of other people that have relocated from California to here. I can only think of a couple that lean left. Shit, look at the results of the sanctuary City vote last month for Tucson. Not even close to passing. I think the "liberal exodus" everybody imagines isn't nearly as drastic as many feels it likely is.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

PlanB

Reaction score
2016 election results by county. Mohave is the most conservative.

Arizona_2016_presidential_results_by_county.png

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
2016 election results by county. Mohave is the most conservative.
Rhetorically speaking and if this map is correct, then how in the fuck did Kristen Sinema get elected to the Senate?
Voter fraud and a the controlled opposition McSally took a dive.
That's how.

Arizona_2016_presidential_results_by_county.png

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
maybe so....but I read here on a regular basis that the crack head population and theft/crime in Havasu is alive and well so maybe it's a justified habit? dunno
I have a vaca house in big river thatxs been broken into 3x in 10 years and until I put up a large area light and started leaving lights on around the house it has stopped. significant drug/theft problems in that small comm. too so until LEO gets the support it requires to effect the problem it's about all we can do on that front.
Why don’t you do a camera system in motion lights? I don’t need a 300 W floodlight blinding me while I sit on my porch. I think the crime statistics are over blown, I don’t know, yes there are problems here like any city.
Part of the problem is it is a transient city and many neighbors don’t know who is supposed to be there and who’s not. I guess I’m fortunate I live in a neighborhood with a lot of full timers and we’re pretty close knit neighborhood.

wzuber

Reaction score
video security system is goin in very soon.