WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

La cop fondles dead women

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatpi

Reaction score
As he should, today he got arrested. Done.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
As he should, today he got arrested. Done.
Yes, but he shut off his camera so he could do it. If it was not for the fact that they had a 2 min delay and were randomly checking cameras he would never have been caught. I am also worried that they have the abilty to tuen the camera off. I know they need to use the restroom and the like, but that should be a call in to turn off thing, not just flip a swtich.

This just shows that being able to shut it off is a bad thing.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I'd make that sick fuck work in the morgue for 6 months and then see how he feels about fondling the deceased.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
He will no longer be a cop soon
Union won’t support legal fees.
He has another strange prior I can’t discuss only no one in the public was involved

all cameras are reviewed
Read my posts about officers written up for cursing with windows rolled up

EVERY LAPD patrol car is monitored and sends a signal to its station watch commander when the car goes 10 mph over the limit and EVERY patrol car is monitored for its exact location when working patrol

It takes a patrol sergeant 9 hours of paperwork, review on vehicle pursuits with no accidents, no use of force
Double that for the above actions involved

The camera did its job and weeded an deviant out
No department has our level of cameras worn , vehicles monitored, or reviewed in so cal

no one

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Um my work truck will tell my boss if i go 1 mph over the limit.

So think of your self lucky that you have 10x the ammoubt before your boss chews your ass out. Knowing exactly where a cop car is also a safety issue for the officer.

People that work in offices and stores also have cameras. Cops are not the only ones that do. Only they are one of the few that ca. Take some ones rights from them

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Um my work truck will tell my boss if i go 1 mph over the limit.

So think of your self lucky that you have 10x the ammoubt before your boss chews your ass out. Knowing exactly where a cop car is also a safety issue for the officer.

People that work in offices and stores also have cameras. Cops are not the only ones that do. Only they are one of the few that ca. Take some ones rights from them
News flash. Cops legally drive 10 miles over the speed limit all the time.

But you know what, I'm sure you have another "One Up" story to impress us with.. hahahahaha….

This cop needs to be fired and prosecuted for whatever crime they can stick on him.

Yellowboat

Reaction score

But you know what, I'm sure you have another "One Up" story to impress us with.. hahahahaha….

This cop needs to be fired and prosecuted for whatever crime they can stick on him.
Correct they can violate the vehicle code.

That was not my point. My point was that others also are watched and its not just a cop thing .

Is it policy to speed if not on a call?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Policy?

We have to drive with due regard to public safety at all times. If our driving is determined to be out of the realm of that, we can be civilly liable for any damages.

You either understand how cops work, or you don't. There are still agency's out there that get to do more than just drive around with windows up waiting for a call. Luckily I work for one of them and I regularly drive 10 miles above posted limit for short distances. Funny thing is I'd bet if you took an average of my daily speed it would be well below the general residential limit of 25.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Correct they can violate the vehicle code.

That was not my point. My point was that others also are watched and its not just a cop thing .

Is it policy to speed if not on a call?
Hater aid one hit wonder
You never could do this job and what it entails and we all know it

again post up a recent pic in the last year of you boating or off roading

crickets

go join a cop hating FB group
You have nothing to share with what RDP is about

just hate cops

this happened a week ago and he got booked on a felony

what more do you want

keep smashing that keyboard if that makes you feel special though

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

if you want to be “one upped”, ask him about his Lexiut.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Policy?

We have to drive with due regard to public safety at all times. If our driving is determined to be out of the realm of that, we can be civilly liable for any damages.

You either understand how cops work, or you don't. There are still agency's out there that get to do more than just drive around with windows up waiting for a call. Luckily I work for one of them and I regularly drive 10 miles above posted limit for short distances. Funny thing is I'd bet if you took an average of my daily speed it would be well below the general residential limit of 25.

So i have one question, do you think that a big part of why there is such distrust in leo are things like your 1st statement of yiur 2nd paragraph ?

Dont even get me started about some thing a select few of leos on this forum post, they are at the very least confeiming what many people believe. I dont get that fron you.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, don't know how it derailed to cop hater status...

Also pretty rare for the "You could never do this job..."

Must be the full moon, maybe an early Friday the 13th deal...

Can all parties just agree that the guy is a creep? As for sworn or not, there may be aspects of some peoples' lives that may shock the average LEO. Some things a LEO may witness may shock some civilians. Everyone's perception is only what their eyes see... Police officers see and do things, both good and bad, while on the same streets and cities with the public, also doing both good and bad. That means the public is often seeing the same things. Maybe an officer sees it more frequently, maybe not. It's all perspective...

Yellowboat

Reaction score

Can all parties just agree that the guy is a creep? As for sworn or not, there may be aspects of some peoples' lives that may shock the average LEO. Some things a LEO may witness may shock some civilians. Everyone's perception is only what their eyes see... Police officers see and do things, both good and bad, while on the same streets and cities with the public, also doing both good and bad. That means the public is often seeing the same things. Maybe an officer sees it more frequently, maybe not. It's all perspective...

There aleays seems to be one leo that likes to push things... i have found thst none of his comments further any discussion, infact just the opposite... so i now have him on ignore.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So i have one question, do you think that a big part of why there is such distrust in leo are things like your 1st statement of yiur 2nd paragraph ?

Dont even get me started about some thing a select few of leos on this forum post, they are at the very least confeiming what many people believe. I dont get that fron you.
Lack of understanding? Yup, that is exactly what most of the distrust boils down to. Fact of the matter is most of the general public do not know what legal action a police officer can take. Hence the comments when they see a cop parking in the red, turning on their overhead lights to go through a stop light then turning them off, beating the shit out of a suspect, jumping out of a car and taking someone to the ground without any verbal commands, etc etc etc. You either know and understand the job, or you don't. I had no clue until I became one. Now I just sit back and laugh.

But it's ok, Mike Brown had his hands up. Even started a movement which was followed and accepted by the leader of this nation. Scary world, I'm enjoying the ride.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Funny. You apparently haven't followed along with Yellowboats general comments in cop related threads. LR2 is spot on in his assertion. Watch long enough and it will become apparent. This is usually about the time we hear a story about a domestic violence incident with no arrests... lol

I'm good with the back and forth, it's all entertainment.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure all of us agree the cop at the center of this thing needs to lose his job and face whatever criminal penalties they can come up with.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Funny. You apparently haven't followed along with Yellowboats general comments in cop related threads. LR2 is spot on in his assertion. Watch long enough and it will become apparent. This is usually about the time we hear a story about a domestic violence incident with no arrests... lol

Regardless, I'm pretty sure all of us agree the cop at the center of this thing needs to lose his job and face whatever criminal penalties they can come up with.
So look at this thread, was thier any commenta that were not approate until after or about his comment. Do you think his actions are hurting or helping the cuase of public trust?

My enitre view on le is this. They are human, some are good, some our not. They do a horriblr job of public relations, some by thier actions, some by thier in actions. Its why i see them as clean up only. If there is a threat to me and mine, i handle it. I dont file police reports unless required by my insurance, i dont call them to arrest the bad guy. If i had a cboice i would interact with them as little as possible.

Joker

Reaction score
So look at this thread, was thier any commenta that were not approate until after or about his comment. Do you think his actions are hurting or helping the cuase of public trust?

My enitre view on le is this. They are human, some are good, some our not. They do a horriblr job of public relations, some by thier actions, some by thier in actions. Its why i see them as clean up only. If there is a threat to me and mine, i handle it. I dont file police reports unless required by my insurance, i dont call them to arrest the bad guy. If i had a cboice i would interact with them as little as possible.

By reading your response, you’ve never trusted the grammar police either.

WYRD

Reaction score
Hater aid one hit wonder

crickets

just hate cops

what more do you want

Easy there, I sold my boat three years ago and rarely have time to use my jeep anymore but I still enjoy participating in rdp...

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Easy there, I sold my boat three years ago and rarely have time to use my jeep anymore but I still enjoy participating in rdp...

You post and talk about things other than every perceived wrong done by Cops
Yellow boat and a couple others can’t say that.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
News like this always make me wonder. Is this something new? The answer I don't want to hear makes my skin crawl .

LowRiver2

Reaction score

And yet YB decides to post about it here, on a boating and off roading site which he has engaged in neither for a long time.
And of course his newsfeeds are 100% correct lol

LAPD IA put audio recorders in all 21 patrol stations (think 21 cities), Parker Center , even my Bomb Statioon where the Public is forbidden, a decade ago.

There are 350 sworn Internal Affairs employees, mostly Sergeant II’s and Detective II’s /III’s that are reviewing , filing complaints 24/7
The public doesn’t hear about it because 90% is administrative where the Cops are in trouble over procedural faults/mistakes.

I’ll talk about monkey wrenches post later, Fatherhood and Bomb Squad time.
Day 5 of an 11 day work week.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Maybe this one just hit me as particularly harsh? I don't know. I do agree, there is a certain leaning consistently coming from some individuals, and not just YB. I guess in my older age, I just don't understand either side of the argument. Well, not to the extent to get worked up by it. From being an "enemy of the state", I'm slowly working towards that whole, "live and let live" deal. Life's too short.
And yet YB decides to post about it here, on a boating and off roading site which he has engaged in neither for a long time.
And of course his newsfeeds are 100% correct lol

LAPD IA put audio recorders in all 21 patrol stations (think 21 cities), Parker Center , even my Bomb Statioon where the Public is forbidden, a decade ago.

There are 350 sworn Internal Affairs employees, mostly Sergeant II’s and Detective II’s /III’s that are reviewing , filing complaints 24/7
The public doesn’t hear about it because 90% is administrative where the Cops are in trouble over procedural faults/mistakes.

I’ll talk about monkey wrenches post later, Fatherhood and Bomb Squad time.
Day 5 of an 11 day work week.
Oh crap...for some reason I just heard my Mom's voice, "Wait 'til your father gets home!" :eek:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

LR2's first post was #11. Nothing in there is shocking, in fact, most of it is the overwhelming majority consensus of how his agency operates and how the camera's are used. You then come in as expected and one up him with a passive aggressive mantra as usual.

Like stated, I'm good with it, just another normal day. But you can't deny your normal M.O. just because you didn't come in hard on this one.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Just for the sake of argument, do we know what the deceased looked like?
She coulda had a donor card and the cop thought her big tits would make some flat chested girl happy, so he checked 'em closer...….:eek:

In all seriousness though, this creep needs to be fired and labeled a pervert.:mad:

cofooter

Reaction score
By reading your response, you’ve never trusted the grammar police either.
Have some respect, he's the guy who invented the Lexiut.

This is not about cops, this is about whacked out people in the general population. Give it a rest YB.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Hater aid one hit wonder

crickets

just hate cops

what more do you want

Well said!

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Cop bashing a side, I kind of have a bit of a different outlook. As an EMT I deal with dead bodies. To me, once someone dies the body is just the carcass they used to occupy. It has no thought, no feelings, no emotions. I'm not a religious guy but if someone has a sole, once they die the sole leaves the body and the body starts its decomposition process.

I do think it is inappropriate and disrespectful and the officer should be disciplined and watched for further indiscretions. I don't think he should be locked up for it or even lose his job. It should have been handled internally within the department.

I can image the outrage some might have if they ever visited a morgue or a funeral home. Bodies are stripped naked, poked, prodded and cut up to pieces when an autopsy is done. Things are done in funeral homes that I won't mention here (I've been told by workers) but if they were in a dark comedy movie people would laugh about it.

For those of you that might ask how I'd feel if it was my mother, sister, daughter or wife, I refer you to my first paragraph.

wzuber

Reaction score
Did you get a copy of the video?
Maybe she was just playing dead. :p
or maybe not yet post mortem just a really weak pulse and he thought he might jump start her by violating her and "shocking" her into rythm? haha

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Cop bashing a side, I kind of have a bit of a different outlook. As an EMT I deal with dead bodies. To me, once someone dies the body is just the carcass they used to occupy. It has no thought, no feelings, no emotions. I'm not a religious guy but if someone has a sole, once they die the sole leaves the body and the body starts its decomposition process.

I do think it is inappropriate and disrespectful and the officer should be disciplined and watched for further indiscretions. I don't think he should be locked up for it or even lose his job. It should have been handled internally within the department.

I can image the outrage some might have if they ever visited a morgue or a funeral home. Bodies are stripped naked, poked, prodded and cut up to pieces when an autopsy is done. Things are done in funeral homes that I won't mention here (I've been told by workers) but if they were in a dark comedy movie people would laugh about it.

For those of you that might ask how I'd feel if it was my mother, sister, daughter or wife, I refer you to my first paragraph.
Don't have a barfing emoji...but have heard of pranks and such in funeral parlor.

The outlook of a lot of medical types, like yourself, seems to go that way. The body is only a shell, an inanimate object, once the human has passed. I can see that point of view. I guess it's more a matter of right and wrong, and those are subject to debate. How right or how wrong, and level of punishment seem to be where society will throw a fit.

When you mentioned handling it internally, it made me think. Why was this made public? I know it's a FOIA type deal, but was somebody looking for stuff like this? I can see it being made public after an investigation is completed, and even after discipline...but why now?

Old Texan

Reaction score

When I was in high school a buddy got a job helping out at a funeral home working with his BiL…..First week on the job he was cleaning in the room where bodies were brought in. As he swept around the table, a fairly fressh corpse raised up several inches and flopped back down. Kid damned near shit himself and he ran, tripped and banged his arm up pretty good making an exit. The mortician came running when he heard the scream and crash.

Apparently rigor mortis or some process was setting in and caused the body to move. My buddy decided he'd go work at a gas station......:D

Old Texan

Reaction score
Don't have a barfing emoji...but have heard of pranks and such in funeral parlor.

The outlook of a lot of medical types, like yourself, seems to go that way. The body is only a shell, an inanimate object, once the human has passed. I can see that point of view. I guess it's more a matter of right and wrong, and those are subject to debate. How right or how wrong, and level of punishment seem to be where society will throw a fit.

When you mentioned handling it internally, it made me think. Why was this made public? I know it's a FOIA type deal, but was somebody looking for stuff like this? I can see it being made public after an investigation is completed, and even after discipline...but why now?
Good point, I'd think something like that should stay internal. Better for all concerned

Taboma

Reaction score
Sheesh, the LEO was just doing a boob-check for drugs. :rolleyes:
Shutting the camera off was just showing some respect for the deceased. Nothing to see here, so move along. ;)

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
When I was in high school a buddy got a job helping out at a funeral home working with his BiL…..First week on the job he was cleaning in the room where bodies were brought in. As he swept around the table, a fairly fressh corpse raised up several inches and flopped back down. Kid damned near shit himself and he ran, tripped and banged his arm up pretty good making an exit. The mortician came running when he heard the scream and crash.

Apparently rigor mortis or some process was setting in and caused the body to move. My buddy decided he'd go work at a gas station......:D

I would do the same- but damn it would have been funny to see

wzuber

Reaction score
unfortunately if/when leaked or reported afterward I could imagine the public over-reaction/outcry would be well beyond rediculous tho these days. Seems to me this way is more "transpsrent" and the "optics" are better? crazy/sad times these days.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
There could of been more information or pictures of the boobs......

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Sorry, but I'd have blown through the door, cartoon outline and dust...

Status
Not open for further replies.