WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Kids these days!

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Just found my daughter’s Christmas wish list!
F6ED396E-5333-4B8F-A4ED-70A117E46C6D.jpeg

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
Wow. I have 3 boys.

My youngest (7) asked for his own entire spool of string and a real reindeer. (this kinda scares me)
My middle (10) asked for headphones.
My oldest (12) said let santa pick.

All 3 of them are getting new dirt bike helmets and some lift tickets to go snowboarding instead. I might buy the 7yr old some string, just to see what he has in mind.

RichL

Reaction score
Ya it is killing her. She wants a car so bad and I get that, I have an old Ford Explorer that was suppose to be her's but it just isn't reliable enough. She does not know but my plan is to get her something nice for graduation in 1.5 years.
Nice. You go Dad.
(Thumbs up)

Singleton

Reaction score
These lists are making me feel very lucky.
My 8yo daughter’s list
- book marks
- purple hard-sided suitcase
- computer (google chrome book)
- purple sparkly RTIC flask and cup for camping and school
- iPad
- backpack
- lunchbox
- Nintendo switch games

bk2drvr

Reaction score
This list is awesome! One thing to note, if your wife has Gucci, LV, Hermès, YSL, Valentino and the rest in purses, belts and shoes the likelihood of setting that expectation in your daughters is extremely high. Ask me how I know...

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Not to make you guys feel bad or anything but...:D

My buddy asked for his daughter's Christmas list and she said she didn't have one. All she asked was if she could could feed the homeless on Christmas eve by herself. She is 12 and wanted to do it without her parents supervision; that was it. Didn't ask for or ever mention one other thing. She has been working at a small dairy after school every day and she used the money she made this year to buy everyone in her family presents and then donated the rest to a no kill animal shelter.

bk2drvr

Reaction score

My buddy asked for his daughter's Christmas list and she said she didn't have one. All she asked was if she could could feed the homeless on Christmas eve by herself. She is 12 and wanted to do it without her parents supervision; that was it. Didn't ask for or ever mention one other thing. She has been working at a small dairy after school every day and she used the money she made this year to buy everyone in her family presents and then donated the rest to a no kill animal shelter.

Jeez I felt shitty after you said she bought everyone in her family Christmas present then the no kill animal shelter donation was a shot to the heart.

I thank god for people like this in the world. They exist, there just aren’t that many of them.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Jeez I felt shitty after you said she bought everyone in her family Christmas present then the no kill animal shelter donation was a shot to the heart.

I thank god for people like this in the world. They exist, there just aren’t that many of them.

Well his other daughter is a vegan and is going to school to be an actress, so not all good comes from their family :D

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score

Thats awesome! My youngest has always had a heart like that as well. Every year the first day of school when we ask them what they want to be, he always says "social worker" so he can find the homeless a place to live!
jax.jpg

bk2drvr

Reaction score
Food coloring and laundry detergent, $4,000 dollars, pink duct tape and dad make sure that Macbook Air isn't "used"...lol...

You can't make this stuff up. Thanks for posting this and making my day!

Hdgasser

Reaction score
Ehy man... them fuckin lululemon yoga pants are EXPENSIVE!!

Didnt realize it until I noticed my wife has like 7 pairs of them and I looked them up.... sommbitch. :eek:

Yellowboat

Reaction score
The only list i remember writing as a kid i wanted a bike and a skakeboard. Got the bike

River Runnin

Reaction score
Just learn'n from the kids of yesterday!! .... Starting about 1969! ;) o_O :)

EmpirE231

Reaction score
damn that's a big list!! how old?

I'm not sure if mine have a list lol... 7 & 10

Rayson1971

Reaction score
My eyes were watering over the 4000. Don't take it to heart since I don't know how old your daughter is. My guess being the Santa list but maybe spelling lessons.:D. Ment to be light hearted.

outboard_256

Reaction score
my 3 year old wants a new car, new house, and new bed. I am getting him a ride on car, hope he doesn't know the difference. haha

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Same kid that I posted his list above, when he was about 4 or 5 we bought him a big wheel for Christmas. He comes out on Christmas day and says "who ordered the motorcycle?"

I laughed then, little fuker said who "ordered" LOL, but should have know what was coming (16 now).

Seriously though, he's a great kid and I don't mind going a little overboard at Christmas. Shit one year he wanted a half pipe to skate so I made one. Pretty cool to see a 6 year old on a half pipe unfortunately he told me he's retired now (from skating) LOL

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
That's a keeper...lol

Now get that girl out of ballet turn off the Kardashians and get her in the Garage to help dad before it's too late :D

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm damn lucky...most expensive thing on my 15yo daughter's list was a cowboy hat she saw at BootBarn. Not even a fancy felt or anything, only about 50 bucks:p

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Reading that.. Reminded me of this..lol
22894460_1192678134210182_4728779264590749624_n.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Reading that.. Reminded me of this..lol View attachment 825155

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

She is from a very conservative Texas family. Being only 12 she works after school, not because her parents told her to, but because she wanted to. I think it's more about that she likes to give. I don't think anything is crossing her mind about people working who can or can't but just wants to help some of those that may or may not be less fortunate. She also goes to bible study a few nights a week and helps out at their church which is mostly upper middle class white people. She just seems to like to help everyone.

Unfortunately today so many are taking advantage of the system you can't tell who is truly having hardships and who isn't. I guess you just have to hope you are helping someone who really needs it when you give your time at a soup kitchen or buy a homeless man or woman a meal.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
My daughters getting a gift card.. And thats that...

cofooter

Reaction score

Now thats an awesome kid

DWC

Reaction score
Did you ask what the $4,000 was for? There’s gotta be a story there