WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

La cop fondles dead women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
News flash. Cops legally drive 10 miles over the speed limit all the time.

But you know what, I'm sure you have another "One Up" story to impress us with.. hahahahaha….

This cop needs to be fired and prosecuted for whatever crime they can stick on him.
Thank you! Saved me the time it would take to respond to that.

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
Well, don't know how it derailed to cop hater status...

Also pretty rare for the "You could never do this job..."

Must be the full moon, maybe an early Friday the 13th deal...

Can all parties just agree that the guy is a creep? As for sworn or not, there may be aspects of some peoples' lives that may shock the average LEO. Some things a LEO may witness may shock some civilians. Everyone's perception is only what their eyes see... Police officers see and do things, both good and bad, while on the same streets and cities with the public, also doing both good and bad. That means the public is often seeing the same things. Maybe an officer sees it more frequently, maybe not. It's all perspective...
I think it would go without saying that the guy is a scumbag and does not belong in law enforcement.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Don't have a barfing emoji...but have heard of pranks and such in funeral parlor.

The outlook of a lot of medical types, like yourself, seems to go that way. The body is only a shell, an inanimate object, once the human has passed. I can see that point of view. I guess it's more a matter of right and wrong, and those are subject to debate. How right or how wrong, and level of punishment seem to be where society will throw a fit.

When you mentioned handling it internally, it made me think. Why was this made public? I know it's a FOIA type deal, but was somebody looking for stuff like this? I can see it being made public after an investigation is completed, and even after discipline...but why now?

Definitely wrong and disrespectful but like you said, to what extent? What actual harm was done?

I'll let the LEO's on here confirm or dispute this but I think they get a bit desensitized to many things. they too deal with dead bodies. They also daily deal with scum bags that lie so after a while they kind of assume everyone is going to lie to them. Even on a simple speeding traffic stop. Most people will not admit they were speeding even though they know they were.

In the medical field you have to desensitize yourself otherwise you are not going to make it. EMS providers have a high suicide rate. https://www.jems.com/2015/09/28/sur...-ems-provider-stress-and-thoughts-of-suicide/

On my first call where we lost a patient I learned a lesson. After all resuscitation attempts were made Medical Control called it (via phone) we were all standing around waiting for the deputy to arrive (deputies act as coroners here). The patient was in the bed room but the family was in the other room. A couple of us EMT's were comforting the family while the rest of us started chatting a bit. They started telling jokes and kidding around a bit so naturally I was a bit shocked at this. They saw my concern and quickly told me you have to try to keep your emotions contained or you will never be able to do this job. It is not always possible though, especially if you know the patient personally.

This is a comedy show (one of my favorites) but it addresses it pretty well. Skip to the 3 minute mark if you want to skip over some of the silliness.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I'd make that sick fuck work in the morgue for 6 months and then see how he feels about fondling the deceased.
If that sick fucker did that when he was left alone for 5 minutes, he may just have a corpse orgy in a morgue :eek:

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of the scene in the second Bad Boys movie, where Will Smith & Martin Lawrence are in a mortuary looking for drugs Will Smith uncovers the dead chick with the big tits. Martin Lawrence is giving him a hard time about checking her out & then ends up hiding under the sheet with the dead chick when the bad guys come in LMAO :D

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
News flash. Cops legally drive 10 miles over the speed limit all the time.
This cop needs to be fired and prosecuted for whatever crime they can stick on him.

what about 20-25 MPH over like the 4-6 LAPD motor cops that pass me most mornings cutting lanes doing 90ish because they'r probably late for work?
Or turning your light and siren on and flying down the emergency lane because you didn't want to sit in traffic?
(only to have me see your truck in your driveway 10-15 minutes later as I sat in the traffic)

I hope your last sentence comes true anything they can put on him isn't enough.

FYI:
Pointing out facts doesn't me a cop hater. :)

ChiliPepperGarage

Reaction score
what about 20-25 MPH over like the 4-6 LAPD motor cops that pass me most mornings cutting lanes doing 90ish because they'r probably late for work?
Or turning your light and siren on and flying down the emergency lane because you didn't want to sit in traffic?
(only to have me see your truck in your driveway 10-15 minutes later as I sat in the traffic)

I hope your last sentence comes true anything they can put on him isn't enough.

FYI:
Pointing out facts doesn't me a cop hater. :)

I have no idea what happened in those scenarios but I'll let you know what happens with us. We get toned out to a call and are running code (lights and sirens). So we will go through red lights (safely, after stopping and making sure it is clear per EVOC training), may run down the shoulder, pay exceed the speed limit (although we are only allowed to go 10 over), etc. Then before we arrive on scene the call gets canceled. We shut off the lights and siren and return to station per all traffic rules.

We get feedback cards from residents about our service. The only complaint we ever get is for slow response time. We are a volunteer department so dispatch tones out our pager, sometimes in the middle of night, sometimes in the middle of a meal, sometimes when we are in the shower. We have to stop what we are doing sometimes change clothes, I usually try to take a leak before because I'm old and it may be a long time before I get another opportunity, jump in the truck and drive to the station, put on turn outs, get in the apparatus and drive to the scene. We've actually had people complain about us speeding while driving to the station! Then they bitch about long response times! :mad:

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Cop bashing a side, I kind of have a bit of a different outlook. As an EMT I deal with dead bodies. To me, once someone dies the body is just the carcass they used to occupy. It has no thought, no feelings, no emotions. I'm not a religious guy but if someone has a sole, once they die the sole leaves the body and the body starts its decomposition process.

I do think it is inappropriate and disrespectful and the officer should be disciplined and watched for further indiscretions. I don't think he should be locked up for it or even lose his job. It should have been handled internally within the department.

I can image the outrage some might have if they ever visited a morgue or a funeral home. Bodies are stripped naked, poked, prodded and cut up to pieces when an autopsy is done. Things are done in funeral homes that I won't mention here (I've been told by workers) but if they were in a dark comedy movie people would laugh about it.

For those of you that might ask how I'd feel if it was my mother, sister, daughter or wife, I refer you to my first paragraph.
Only under California code 7052 what he did is actually a felony. So the internal thing is to arrest him and hand him over to the da. Or are you ok with leo not enforcing the law?

Him being a felon will preclude him from being a leo.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I have no idea what happened in those scenarios but I'll let you know what happens with us. We get toned out to a call and are running code (lights and sirens). So we will go through red lights (safely, after stopping and making sure it is clear per EVOC training), may run down the shoulder, pay exceed the speed limit (although we are only allowed to go 10 over), etc. Then before we arrive on scene the call gets canceled. We shut off the lights and siren and return to station per all traffic rules.

We get feedback cards from residents about our service. The only complaint we ever get is for slow response time. We are a volunteer department so dispatch tones out our pager, sometimes in the middle of night, sometimes in the middle of a meal, sometimes when we are in the shower. We have to stop what we are doing sometimes change clothes, I usually try to take a leak before because I'm old and it may be a long time before I get another opportunity, jump in the truck and drive to the station, put on turn outs, get in the apparatus and drive to the scene. We've actually had people complain about us speeding while driving to the station! Then they bitch about long response times! :mad:

I totally get that calls get cancelled for whatever reason and you shut it down. not what I'm saying.
The scenarios are Lapd motor cops hauling ass at 5:30 in the morning from SCV to get work on time.
The other is a Lapd trying to get home from work and didn't want to sit in traffic. Not on a call that cancelled or to get home to change etc.
I've never filled out a feedback card and have never called a employer because of what i see. Just sayin'

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Did you touch its breasts afterwards?
floyd the barber.jpg

:D

ChiliPepperGarage

Reaction score
Only under California code 7052 what he did is actually a felony. So the internal thing is to arrest him and hand him over to the da. Or are you ok with leo not enforcing the law?

Him being a felon will preclude him from being a leo.

I looked up the code you cited. Could be the wrong link but it appears that you are incorrect and this code applies to property of deceased and the county in which it is located. If that is correct them your statement is invalid.

https://codes.findlaw.com/ca/probate-code/prob-sect-7052.html

Could you provide a link to the code that addresses the groping of a corpse being a felony?

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I looked it up. Could be the wrong link but it appears that you are incorrect and this code applies to property of deceased and the county in which it is located. If that is correct them your statement is invalid.

https://codes.findlaw.com/ca/probate-code/prob-sect-7052.html

Could you provide a link to the code that addresses the groping of a corpse being a felony?
§ 7052 operative until July 1, 2020.>
(a) Every person who willfully mutilates, disinters, removes from the place of interment, or commits an act of sexual penetration on, or has sexual contact with, any remains known to be human, without authority of law, is guilty of a felony.
(b) For purposes of this section, the following definitions apply:

(1) “Sexual penetration” means the unlawful penetration of the vagina or anus, however slight, by any part of a person's body or other object, or any act of sexual contact between the sex organs of a person and the mouth or anus of a dead body, or any oral copulation of a dead human body for the purpose of sexual arousal, gratification, or abuse.

(2) “Sexual contact” means any willful touching by a person of an intimate part of a dead human body for the purpose of sexual arousal, gratification, or abuse.

Thats pretty clear

ChiliPepperGarage

Reaction score
I totally get that calls get cancelled for whatever reason and you shut it down. not what I'm saying.
The scenarios are Lapd motor cops hauling ass at 5:30 in the morning from SCV to get work on time.
The other is a Lapd trying to get home from work and didn't want to sit in traffic. Not on a call that cancelled or to get home to change etc.
I've never filled out a feedback card and have never called a employer because of what i see. Just sayin'

You are making assumptions that may or may not be true. Either way, I don't really care any more than anyone else exceeding the speed limit. Doesn't affect me one way or another. I understand that it is not good for their image with the public and some people will have a sissy fit saying that it is not fair that they can do that. I figure it is a perk that comes with the job kind of like how some people try to kill them just because they are cops.

I got written up for a bogus cell phone ticket by a CHP once. It was late in the day and I'm sure he just needed to have a few more tickets under his belt so his boss wouldn't give him a hard time. I'm sure there is a ton of way more serious police corruption that goes on. That's the kind of stuff I'd be way more concerned about than a couple cops abusing their lights and siren privileges.

ChiliPepperGarage

Reaction score
(a) Every person who willfully mutilates, disinters, removes from the place of interment, or commits an act of sexual penetration on, or has sexual contact with, any remains known to be human, without authority of law, is guilty of a felony.

(1) “Sexual penetration” means the unlawful penetration of the vagina or anus, however slight, by any part of a person's body or other object, or any act of sexual contact between the sex organs of a person and the mouth or anus of a dead body, or any oral copulation of a dead human body for the purpose of sexual arousal, gratification, or abuse.

(2) “Sexual contact” means any willful touching by a person of an intimate part of a dead human body for the purpose of sexual arousal, gratification, or abuse.

Thats pretty clear

Please post a link to that code. If it is legit then I stand corrected and the officer is guilty.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Lack of understanding? Yup, that is exactly what most of the distrust boils down to. Fact of the matter is most of the general public do not know what legal action a police officer can take. Hence the comments when they see a cop parking in the red, turning on their overhead lights to go through a stop light then turning them off, beating the shit out of a suspect, jumping out of a car and taking someone to the ground without any verbal commands, etc etc etc. You either know and understand the job, or you don't. I had no clue until I became one. Now I just sit back and laugh.

But it's ok, Mike Brown had his hands up. Even started a movement which was followed and accepted by the leader of this nation. Scary world, I'm enjoying the ride.

Spot on!

Yellowboat

Reaction score
http://www.lapdonline.org/home/news_view/66101
This morning, investigators from the Los Angeles Police Department's Internal Affairs Division arrested Police Officer II David Rojas, a 4-year veteran of the Department, for 7052(a) of the California Health and Safety Code, sexual contact with remains known to be human.

Even matches the code i posted

Bear Down

Reaction score

I've been driving to DTLA for 20 years and seen this time and time again. My Brother just retired Motor cop from LAPD (CTD). What I remember from him is that they must obey all traffic laws unless they have lights and sirens and then its a new set of rules. My brother got reported once for speeding on the way into work, I think he was written up. His response was that he went faster on the freeway to avoid anyone reading his plate or Call #. I think it was an off duty Chippy that turned him in.. Anywho, he got out to avoid on the crying that been going on with cops. Did his 30 and done..

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Okay. Thanks for the links. This guy is guilty and should be charged accordingly!
Look at my next post, da even charged him under 7052(a) if you look at the ca legistslor link the law was 1st enacted in the 30s. So this is not some new thing

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Here is the real question, if convicted of 7052(a) does he have to register as a sex offender? 290.24 basscly says if we didnt list it, but if the judge thinks you should you do.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The news people said a "veteran officer". My mind jumps to older, has done some time...closer to retirement then high school.
4 years? I wouldn't think that makes him a veteran...there are non-LE that have spent more time in a squad car.
What will be really interesting will be if they take his home computer for evidence. May not be a first time, may be a picture taker...may end up being in much bigger trouble if that's the case.

LowRiver2

Reaction score

What you failed to tell us is that the driver of that truck:
1. Was a former neighbor/acquaintance of yours you socialized with over the years

2. He hasn’t lived on your street in over six years- long before speed was monitored

3. He’s a co worker of mine (probably why you brought it up)

4. Is a SEAL Team 6 member, one of the ones that made Team 6 the legend of a unit it is today.

There are 3 sides to every story. He’s not fond of you, is arguably the best Police Bomb Tech currently, and his former Bomb K9 did things no other Bomb Dog in the country did at the time it served.
But you want to bring up Speeding without mentioning the petty drama that was going on your street at the time.

If you’re going to talk trash on a partner of mine and not think I won’t add in the whole story, you guessed wrong.
I wouldn’t want to be your neighbor either after what I heard.
Again
3 sides to every story, but I’ve heard enough about you to know your side isn’t always “clean”

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Oh Snap!:eek: Hate it when that happens.:D

jonnyd

Reaction score
Ok, you guys mucked up a perfectly good thread that should have been full of one liners and turned it into a cop bashing thread! I'm disappointed in you!

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
What you failed to tell us is that the driver of that truck:
1. Was a former neighbor/acquaintance of yours you socialized with over the years

2. He hasn’t lived on your street in over six years- long before speed was monitored

3. He’s a co worker of mine (probably why you brought it up)

4. Is a SEAL Team 6 member, one of the ones that made Team 6 the legend of a unit it is today.

There are 3 sides to every story. He’s not fond of you, is arguably the best Police Bomb Tech currently, and his former Bomb K9 did things no other Bomb Dog in the country did at the time it served.
But you want to bring up Speeding without mentioning the petty drama that was going on your street at the time.

If you’re going to talk trash on a partner of mine and not think I won’t add in the whole story, you guessed wrong.
I wouldn’t want to be your neighbor either after what I heard.
Again
3 sides to every story, but I’ve heard enough about you to know your side isn’t always “clean”

Add in what you want. Could care less. Doesn’t change the fact. Yep. Great guy as you say. Sure his dog thought so when it was caged up in the garage in 105 -110 degree heat outside. But he’s not around anymore is he. I didn’t bring up any specific person you did. How far do you want to go with how great a guy he is. Maybe you should ask him how much he wants put out here. Other than that I’m not commenting any more on that great guy.
And you’re off on your years but that’s ok. He’s been here many times and stays there often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Fake news on the dog

Back stabber
You know darn well you were trolling me
Now you try to back peddle?
Weak sauce

Who’s back peddling and certainly not trolling. No need. Haha back stabber now that’s funny. Like I said ask him how much he wants put out here. Was a very cool dog. Just a shame how he lived at home. No fake news.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
So you like to throw stuff at a guy that’s not even here to defend himself and you’re gonna make an allegation and then say well I didn’t make a complaint that’s called weak sauce

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Who’s back peddling and certainly not trolling. No need. Haha back stabber now that’s funny. Like I said ask him how much he wants put out here. Was a very cool dog. Just a shame how he lived at home. No fake news.

You’ve been talking smack about him over the years on and off and I’ve let it go but this is enough if you got an issue with him why dont you say to his face instead of trying to say how bad he is and you damn well know I work with the man

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
So you like to throw stuff at a guy that’s not even here to defend himself and you’re gonna make an allegation and then say well I didn’t make a complaint that’s called weak sauce

Again I didn’t bring him into it. You did. I brought up examples of how some of Leo ride in the morning and how one drove in traffic. Didn’t bring a name or unit. Again you did. And no I didn’t make any complaint to anybody. I brought it up here.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Again I didn’t bring him into it. You did. I brought up examples of how some of Leo ride in the morning and how one drove in traffic. Didn’t bring a name or unit. Again you did. And no I didn’t make any complaint to anybody. I brought it up here.

You brought up a police truck and parked across from your house you darn well now I know who he is and who else drives a truck in LA PD go figure

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
You brought up a police truck and parked across from your house you darn well now I know who he is and who else drives a truck in LA PD go figure

That’s fine you know who is. Now many more people know. So maybe he shouldn’t hit his lights and siren to get home sooner and it never would of come up.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
That’s fine you know who is. Now many more people know. So maybe he shouldn’t hit his lights and siren to get home sooner and it never would of come up. Talk about blowing all kinds of shit out of proportion.

Hey you brought the topic up and now I brought Other facts into the case that maybe there something more. the fact is you don’t like the guy that’s why you brought it up , now you don’t like it when all the facts come to light about personal bias

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Hey you brought the topic up and now I brought Other facts into the case that maybe there something more. the fact is you don’t like the guy that’s why you brought it up , now you don’t like it when all the facts come to light about personal bias

What other facts came out? I don’t know any of the motor cops so why did I bring them up. Because they were driving like asses. Not because I don’t like them. Save your spin.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
What other facts came out? I don’t know any of the motor cops so why did I bring them up. Because they were driving like asses. Not because I don’t like them. Save your spin.
No spin you made comments about the person in question before several times over the years you and I both know it

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

Yes I have. Discretely.

And what is petty to you. from a previous post. Having kids take my kids skateboards out my garage burn them and put the on my car. Poor acid on my lawn. I could go on. He new about these things yet did nothing.
Like you said 3 sides.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well then, I thought I was gonna catch grief from LR2...

Glad that's not the case:)

wzuber

Reaction score

Thats pretty clear

maybe he didn't do it for sexual gratification or arousal but kinda as a joke...like squeezing her tit's and thinking.... honk, honk in a juvenial type manner? haha
Is the fool married? have daughters? If yes they might be really creeped out about now...

Status
Not open for further replies.