WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Morons to the White Courtesy Phone..................

530RL

Reaction score
No, Indictments handed down or whatever form Durham would use. Nobody will be convicted. Our system is too fucked up. Too many high powered establishment types would go down.

No bet. As I said above, anyone can indict a ham sandwich in America.

The partisan democrats will most likely "indict" Trump next week, no reason not to believe partisan Barr will most likely get indictments out of Durham.

Barr has to deliver if he wants to keep his job, just as Democrats have to deliver if they want to keep their districts and their majority in the House in 2020.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

The partisan democrats will most likely "indict" Trump next week, no reason not to believe partisan Barr will most likely get indictments out of Durham.

Barr has to deliver if he wants to keep his job, just as Democrats have to deliver if they want to keep their districts and their majority in the House in 2020.

hahahaha now PARTISAN Barr............................
giphy.gif

Run Turdy, run!!!!!!!!

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

Unanimously confirmed under Bush, re-confirmed 54-45 under President Trump. Your colors are showing. ;)

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
just as Democrats demoncraps have to deliver if they want to keep their districts fiefdoms/plantations and their majority lawless actions in the House in 2020.
Barr has to deliver if he wants to keep his job
Barr doesn't need the job. Been there, done that. He is a swamp dweller though, there is that..

530RL

Reaction score
Unanimously confirmed under Bush, re-confirmed 54-45 under President Trump. Your colors are showing. ;)

I'm just the messenger........

The culture of America has permanently changed starting under Obama and cemented under Trump. Unity is no longer an option nor will it be for at least a generation.

I objectively see and accept that. And I see both sides points. That's the beauty of sitting on top of a fence. :)

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Could this Impeachment be a complex distraction that serves many purposes? The main one and the one that's most obvious is the removal of Trump?
Maybe, and most urgent, to keep people away from the big one, the global pedophilia/human trafficking control system?
Look at who is involved. Look at the Epstein bullshit and cover ups. This goes all the way up to the puppet masters themselves.
They cannot allow it to be fully exposed.
It will tumble their Babylonian Tower of cards.
There is a reason it is on like donkey kong everywhere 24/7.
Look past the white noise and hear the deafening silence.
Keep your eye on the target.
Think outside the mind prison box.
-1.gif

Last edited:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

The culture of America has permanently changed starting under Obama and cemented under Trump. Unity is no longer an option nor will it be for at least a generation.

I objectively see and accept that. And I see both sides points. That's the beauty of sitting on top of a fence. :)

Your obvious disdain for all things Trump far and away than any D or member of he Rino party, takes you off the fence. You are far to biased to remain in that position

Old Texan

Reaction score
I will pick a general item from the mess...

"Since elected when faced with a choice of action Trump has taken the path that has the most benefit to Putin."

Examples of this include but are not limited to: (Yes this is a cut and paste, get over it and dispute the content)

Trump has repeatedly praised Putin
While he was a private citizen, during his 2016 campaign and throughout his presidency, Trump has showered Putin with praise. He said Putin was "so nice," he called Putin a "strong leader" and said Putin has done "a really great job outsmarting our country." Trump also claimed he'd "get along very well" with Putin. Few, if any, Western leaders have echoed these comments.

Trump hired Manafort to run his campaign
Trump raised eyebrows in spring 2016 when he hired GOP operative Paul Manafort to run his presidential campaign. Manafort spent a decade working for pro-Russian politicians and parties in Ukraine and cultivated close relationships with Putin-friendly oligarchs. Manafort is currently in prison for, among other things, evading taxes on the $60 million he made from his Ukraine consulting.

Trump suggested Russia can keep Crimea
Trump said Putin did "an amazing job of taking the mantle" when Russia annexed Crimea in 2014. During the presidential campaign, Trump broke with US policy and suggested he was OK if Russia kept the Ukrainian territory. He repeated a Kremlin talking point, saying, "The people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were."

Trump denied that Russia interfered in 2016
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the FBI, the CIA, the National Security Agency, the Justice Department and the Senate Intelligence Committee all confirmed that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump. But Trump has repeatedly rejected this view, and publicly sided with Putin at the Helsinki summit in 2018, saying he accepted Putin's denials.

Trump refused to say Putin is a killer
Bucking other US leaders, Trump has dismissed credible allegations that Putin uses violence against his opponents. Trump said in 2015, "I think it would be despicable if that took place, but I haven't seen any evidence that he killed anybody, in terms of reporters." Asked again in February 2017, Trump deflected, saying, "There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent?"

Trump gave Russia classified intelligence
In a shocking move during the early months of his presidency, Trump shared highly classified intelligence with two senior Russian officials during an Oval Office meeting in May 2017. The intelligence, which was about ISIS, was sensitive enough that it could have exposed a vulnerable source. The unplanned disclosure by Trump rattled even many of his Republican allies.

Trump was reluctant to sign Russian sanctions
Lawmakers passed a bipartisan bill in July 2017 imposing new sanctions against Russia, even though Trump administration officials reportedly tried to water down the language. Trump reluctantly signed the bill, but said the new law contained "clearly unconstitutional provisions." Trump had little choice in the matter because the bill had passed with veto-proof majorities. (The Treasury Department followed up with several rounds of hard-hitting sanctions.)

Trump thanked Putin for expelling US diplomats
Trump thanked Putin for expelling hundreds of US diplomats from Russia in August 2017, saying, "I want to thank him because we're trying to cut down our payroll." Putin kicked out the officials to retaliate for US sanctions. Trump's view conflicted with the State Department, which said the mass expulsion was "uncalled for."

Trump criticized and alienated NATO allies
Trump has repeatedly attacked NATO, aligning himself with Putin, who wants to weaken the alliance. Trump said NATO was "obsolete," rattling European leaders.

Trump eased sanctions on Deripaska
In January 2019, the Trump administration lifted sanctions on three Russian companies tied to Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin. The Treasury Department had sanctioned Deripaska and the companies over his support for Russian interference in the 2016 election. In a bipartisan rebuke, 11 Senate Republicans supported a Democratic resolution calling for the sanctions to remain.

Trump congratulated Putin on his sham election
Ignoring the advice of several top national security aides, Trump congratulated Putin on his March 2018 reelection victory. Putin got 77% of the vote, but Western observers declared that the election "lacked genuine competition" and took place in an "overly controlled legal and political environment." Trump's critics said he had given the election legitimacy it did not deserve.
Trump defended USSR invasion of Afghanistan
During a January 2019 Cabinet meeting, Trump defended the Soviet Union's invasion of Afghanistan. He said the Soviet Union "was right" to invade in 1979 because "terrorists were going into Russia." The comments puzzled many observers, who noted that the Soviets invaded to bolster a communist government and the US had backed Afghan militants who fought the Soviets.

Trump praised pro-Russian leaders in Europe
On several occasions, Trump has praised controversial far-right European leaders who have been shunned by most US officials because of their close ties to Putin. Trump met at the White House with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, a top Kremlin ally. He praised the campaign of French politician Marine Le Pen, whose party previously got millions from a Russian bank.

Trump didn't publicly condemn Russian attack
According to congressional testimony, Trump declined to publicly condemn a Russian attack against Ukrainian military vessels in November 2018, even though the State Department prepared a statement for him. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo criticized Russia's "dangerous escalation." The White House didn't say anything.

Trump wanted to let Russia back in the G7
Breaking with American allies, Trump repeatedly called for Russia to be invited back into the Group of Seven. Russia was suspended from the working group of leading industrial nations in 2014 after Putin annexed Crimea. At this year's G7 summit in France, Trump pressed the other leaders to include Russia next year. They balked at the request, which would have been a huge benefit to Putin without any concessions.

Trump's Syria withdrawal gave Putin a boost
Trump announced in October 2019 that US troops were withdrawing from northern Syria. The abrupt move cleared the way for Turkey to conquer territories previously controlled by the US and allied Kurdish militias. It also gave Russia a golden opportunity to expand its influence and swiftly take over abandoned US outposts and checkpoints. Trump's move was a boon for Putin.

Trump repeated Kremlin talking points on ISIS
After announcing the Syria withdrawal, Trump repeated Kremlin talking points about ISIS. He said, "Russia hates ISIS as much as the United States does" and that they are equal partners in the fight. But Trump's comments don't reflect the reality on the ground: Since intervening in Syria in 2015, the Russian military has focused its airstrikes on anti-government rebels, not ISIS.

Trump spread Russian myths about Ukraine
Over the past two months, Trump has said many false things about Ukraine that align with Russian disinformation about the country. This includes claims of uncontrollable corruption, improper ties between Ukrainian officials and the Obama administration, and allegations that Ukraine meddled in US elections. This helps Putin's goal of destabilizing US-Ukraine relations.

Trump temporarily froze US aid for Ukraine
As the impeachment inquiry has revealed, Trump personally froze $391 million in US military and security assistance for Ukraine in mid-2019. US diplomats said Ukraine desperately needed the help for its war against Russian proxies. Previously, the Trump administration had slow-walked sales of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine because of concerns it would upset Russia, according to a State Department official.

Trump considered visiting Putin on Russian soil
Trump said last week that he is thinking about visiting Russia, at Putin's invitation, to attend a military parade next year. The US government has repeatedly called out Russia's aggressive moves around the world, so a visit from a sitting US president would be highly unusual. Obama made the last visit in 2013, when relations were warmer, before Russia invaded Ukraine.
Sorry Biffer, there is far too much there to go into line by line. Better to just summarize as Yuma has already touched on the obvious, much of your post is plain diplomatic strategy, while points like holding up funds to Ukraine si standard operating procedure. No malice in that short period. You really have little if any points that are new and haven't been debated at length. Few if any have backup and are speculation and biased opinion

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I hope folks cling onto the Russia narrative all the way thru next November [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

spectras only

Reaction score
Like I've posted before, Putin is raising his glass to celebrate.
It summed up pretty good in the above article what's going on.
"In general, an obsession over Russian election meddling is unhealthy for American democracy. It causes our political leaders to focus on a boogeyman that happens to fortify the status quo and bureaucratic power, versus examining what voters really care about. And it treats the American people like dupes, which is why it will never work—although it may tear the country apart."

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No, Indictments handed down or whatever form Durham would use. Nobody will be convicted. Our system is too fucked up. Too many high powered establishment types would go down.

He was pretty quick to hedge!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Your obvious disdain for all things Trump far and away than any D or member of he Rino party, takes you off the fence. You are far to biased to remain in that position

reminds me of a Black Sabbath verse from “Looking for Today”

“Glamour trip so soon to slip
Easy come but oh how quick it goes
Ten foot tall but what to fall
Hard to open yet so easy to close
Front page news but so abused
You just want to hide yourself away
Over-paid, but soon you fade
Because you're only looking for today”
Ozzy/ Black Sabbath.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Bristol Palin. In 2008, the media treated me like shit with tabloid coverage of my pregnancy and family life, and I was just a minor. Hunter Biden is 1,000 times more of a fucked up piece of shit than the media portrayed me as, and isn't a teenager, but they won't touch him.

OzYcGIM7a_qZoWJnB6qVpyEveNGJXSv8bDIGTRhbP8k.jpg

Morons to the white courtesy phone, morons to the white courtesy phone!

spectras only

Reaction score
^^^
Back in 1998, Ms. Pelosi was among the House members to sign a letter to the Senate Republican leader decrying the “extreme partisanship” of the Clinton impeachment and arguing that removing him from office “would be tantamount to overturning the will of the American people.”
Are you surpriesed of the double standard? Democrats payback time, tit for tat maybe;) Fucking politicians that's what.:p

Waiting for Grandpamac's response on this.

530RL

Reaction score
^^^
Back in 1998, Ms. Pelosi was among the House members to sign a letter to the Senate Republican leader decrying the “extreme partisanship” of the Clinton impeachment and arguing that removing him from office “would be tantamount to overturning the will of the American people.”
Are you surpriesed of the double standard? Democrats payback time, tit for tat maybe;) Fucking politicians that's what.:p

Waiting for Grandpamac's response on this.

I’ll give you a response.

Why does anyone in here think there is any difference between the two?

Your post makes my exact repeated point, government is never the solution, only the problem.

Reactions: JBS

spectras only

Reaction score

Your post makes my exact repeated point, government is never the solution, only the problem.

Right , too big of a government is a terrible solution. Pencil pushers and bureaucrats to muddy up progress, future developments, handing out governmet contracts to the wrong party, etc.....the list goes on.
Term limits, not just for presidents, but also for senators/mp's [ members of parliament in Canada ] should be set. Our parliamentary system is even worse.PM's can stay on forever as long as there's not enough opposition there ,either due to lazy or ill informed and incompetent voters amongst a host of other scenarios.

Left to right: William Lyon Mackenzie King, Canada's longest serving prime minister at 21 years, 154 days; Sir John A. Macdonald, Canada's second-longest serving prime minister at 18 years, 359 days; and Pierre Trudeau, Canada's third-longest serving prime minister at 15 years, 164 days; all served non-consecutive terms

Old Texan

Reaction score

We all realize your repeated point. When will you realize we understand it......The quest we're all on, is a solution. Offer one instead of bashing the guy you hate.

Is your solution backing candidates like your boy Flake? A guy you claim is this super conservative that has the answers? Looking at him from a laymen's point of view, I see not a conservative, but a member of the DC Establishment that supports the status quo filled with corruption. A guy that can't even, or won't even, make the effort to fight for his office. A guy that is likely plotting with his "bird of a feather" buddy, Mitt, to stop the "outsider" from cutting down the tree where the buzzards roost.....

You call government "the problem", but support that very same government to make yourself richer........Trump is no choir boy, but he has done the main thing he was elected to do, expose and make an effort to break up this den of thieves that have hijacked the nation. He fights political correctness that is eating the soul of society, and he stands for and with the people, not the DC Establishment that is scared shitless of his every word and action. Tell who you have that can do those exact things? Personally, I don't think you want a thing to change except for Trump to go away.

Taboma

Reaction score

And your post makes the exact same repeated point about Big Government never being the solution ---- YES, YES, YES we get it
thumbs up.png

Whoo Whoo.jpg

530RL

Reaction score
We all realize your repeated point. When will you realize we understand it......The quest we're all on, is a solution. Offer one instead of bashing the guy you hate.

Is your solution backing candidates like your boy Flake? A guy you claim is this super conservative that has the answers? Looking at him from a laymen's point of view, I see not a conservative, but a member of the DC Establishment that supports the status quo filled with corruption. A guy that can't even, or won't even, make the effort to fight for his office. A guy that is likely plotting with his "bird of a feather" buddy, Mitt, to stop the "outsider" from cutting down the tree where the buzzards roost.....

You call government "the problem", but support that very same government to make yourself richer........Trump is no choir boy, but he has done the main thing he was elected to do, expose and make an effort to break up this den of thieves that have hijacked the nation. He fights political correctness that is eating the soul of society, and he stands for and with the people, not the DC Establishment that is scared shitless of his every word and action. Tell who you have that can do those exact things? Personally, I don't think you want a thing to change except for Trump to go away.
You state and I quote “but support the very same government that makes you richer.”

What you don’t understand is that no government makes me richer as you state above, nor does it make me poorer.

I succeed or fail based upon my own effort not because of one government or the other.

That is what you don’t understand. Trump can not and does not MAGA. Only you can, only the people can.

You understood this when Obama said “you didn’t build it”, and yet you know believe Trump builds it.

That is why I don’t like Trump’s policies of bigger government, record growth in government spending, return of massive trillion dollar deficits, massive tax increases on the working class via tariffs, massive increases in agricultural welfare payments, dozens of policies antithetical to free markets, and his polices that the government should pick winners and losers as opposed to capitalism.

You keep labeling those policy disagreements as “hate” and I suspect the reason why is you just can’t admit that you really support big government and believe government is the answer; it just has to be a Trump government.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
What you don’t understand is that no government makes me richer as you state above, nor does it make me poorer.
I succeed or fail based upon my own effort not because of one government or the other, but with the blessing
of them. I exist within a system I know is rigged and play it to my advantage no matter who is in control yet, casting the illusion of being above it all.
No charge.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No charge.

"I succeed or fail based upon my own effort not because of one government or the other, but with the blessing"......................................of Xi bear and his slave controlled labor.

Constitution for me, slave labor for thee........................puts money in my pocket, oh what glee!!!

giphy.gif

Two-faced Chamber of Commerce whore

JBS

Reaction score
You state and I quote “but support the very same government that makes you richer.”

I succeed or fail based upon my own effort not because of one government or the other.

That is what you don’t understand. Trump can not and does not MAGA. Only you can, only the people can.

You understood this when Obama said “you didn’t build it”, and yet you know believe Trump builds it.

That is why I don’t like Trump’s policies of bigger government, record growth in government spending, return of massive trillion dollar deficits, massive tax increases on the working class via tariffs, massive increases in agricultural welfare payments, dozens of policies antithetical to free markets, and his polices that the government should pick winners and losers as opposed to capitalism.

You keep labeling those policy disagreements as “hate” and I suspect the reason why is you just can’t admit that you really support big government and believe government is the answer; it just has to be a Trump government.

I voted for Trump not to clean the swamp which is not happening but to shrink government. He has done the opposite. Here is the most recent example.

Adjustments.jpg

Not only is he adding a huge expense to the government with no way to fund other than deficit spending he now wants me as a private employer to get ready to do the same.

Sorry guys Trump is what he has always been a tax and spend democrat I wish he was at least a rino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wzuber

Reaction score
Once just once in this entire conversation I would like to see one of you guys actually debate the facts laid out in an article instead of attacking the source.

(Not holding my breath of course because not even the top level hired guns on Trumps defense team are actually disputing the facts but hell maybe I am just asking too much of the Trumkins)
if there were REAL "facts" to be disputed they obviously would. Conjured up BULLSHIT....not so much. CLEARLY..they won't waist their time on conjured up BULLSHIT

Old Texan

Reaction score

Such a valiant reply aimed at making things simple personal responsibility. Trouble is it contradicts your own claims prior to the '16 election when you stated you and other business folks preferred HRC because she was a known factor and you would make more based on that knowledge. Your own effort depends on who is in the office making and/or influencing government decisions. That very statement is your own belief a specific government influences your earning ability.

The bulk of us all work hard. Our success to make and hold onto the revenue is dependent on the government regulations and factors that effect our earnings and abilities to create them. Can we at least agree that some government is essential?

Obama insinuated the citizens didn't build or create without the government allowing them. There is a big difference in Trump's methods of leveling the playing field using government pressure of trade agreements to open markets both directions. To me he's giving US businesses the opportunity to not just build it here, but to sell it there unlike we've been unable to do in the past. Trump unlike O or HRC will take a fair share for the good of the nation, O and HRC want more than what is fair and to redistribute it through bigger government bites.

The problem we've had since Trump took office, is the lack of progress in getting Congress to work together and solve the fair trade and government runaway spending. That situation has hindered his MAGA plans. Media blasts the use of "temporary" tariffes rather than view them as tools to gain better trade practices. That is a major point you are not admitting to and is attributable to your hate for the guy.... Why? Only you answer that one. But my bet is, you feel better with system favored by the D's and that big government deny loyalty to. The one you feel better able to control through your "network" called the DC Establishment.;)

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Struck out?

View attachment 825097

If that is striking out I would like to know what succes looks like...

Further and more important the Mueller probe is not over by a long shot. The scary fucking problem Trumpkins will need to figure out how to live with is the “Can’t charge a sitting president with a crime so I’m not going to try” reality...

I would love to get over the “Russia thing” except it’s not gone. You have to be really fucking paranoid to invite the Russian ambassador to the White House when articles of impeachment are being debated on the hill...
The fact you guys are so afraid of one man that you lie, cheat, forge and kill to further perpetuate a the false investigation of impeachment, Russia collusion, stormygate and a myriad of other items.

All this to oust one single person and usurp power from him is all that is needed to prove you are sticking out.

You even did the above mentioned things to your own people to cover your asses and to attempt to get killary voted in.

Just cause your feelings were hurt cause killary lost. If your feelings are that hurt then take you vagina (cause if you had a ball you wouldnt hurt) back to russia or Venezuela since that appears to be your home

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk