WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SNL with Eddie Murphy

DWC

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Didn’t watch it but definitely will now.
The Eddie Murphy and Cheech/Chong albums were the damn funniest things ever.

rrrr

Reaction score
Bill Cosby's publicist raised a hissy fit. I thought it was damn funny, and Cosby is a POS sexual predator. Eff him.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
SNL ratings are so bad these days they have to get Murphey back on stage and use Racism as a crutch. Fock them.
I hope their youtube channel is shut down.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Bill Cosby's publicist raised a hissy fit. I thought it was damn funny, and Cosby is a POS sexual predator. Eff him.
... Talked to a woman couple weeks ago who used to get pot for Cosby up in Tahoe probably late ‘60’s early ‘70’s...I said to her but you’re not on the list and she went...oh no no..it wasn’t like that...

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Damn that was hilarious, have not laughed like that in front of a tv in a long time.

rrrr

Reaction score
... Talked to a woman couple weeks ago who used to get pot for Cosby up in Tahoe probably late ‘60’s early ‘70’s...I said to her but you’re not on the list and she went...oh no no..it wasn’t like that...

I lived in Aspen for a while in the late 70s. I rented a room from John Denver's accompanying guitarist. He had a huge house, and it was vacant most of the time, excepting the occasional cocaine fueled parties that lasted until sunup.

The whole I'm A Celebrity, let's have sex lifestyle ran at full blast in many of the parties I attended.

brownsuger

Reaction score

Exactly.... and I love how Cosby made his millions off of "white people" but now blames them for "framing" him.... What a piece of shit he is....

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Eddie's Dolomite movie on Netflix is very funny. Old skool like Harlem Nights and others. I didn't know his brother Charlie died.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Damn that was hilarious, have not laughed like that in front of a tv in a long time.

I watched parts of it last nite before bed while at work, pretty funny. The guys I work with wanted to know what was going on in my dorm.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
It never did get good reviews, but I really like Harlem Nights. I love the banter between Redd Foxx and Della Reese.