WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Las Vegas to LA shipping

boatpi

Reaction score
I need a small trucker that can take 24' loads of my aluminum patio cover material to two locations in the San Fernando Valley area. Not super time sensitive. Jump in any haulers. My current quotes are crazy high. Weight can vary, but 1-2K. PM me and we can talk. Wil be once a month if we can make this happen.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I need a small trucker that can take 24' loads of my aluminum patio cover material to two locations in the San Fernando Valley area. Not super time sensitive. Jump in any haulers. My current quotes are crazy high. Weight can vary, but 1-2K. PM me and we can talk. Wil be once a month if we can make this happen.
I have a friend that lives in Vegas and goes to Sun Valley at LEAST once a month. He might be open to helping out. Are you sayings it's 1-2k lbs of material a trip?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

boatpi

Reaction score
Yes but due to the value he must be insured. I am looking for the small transporters that haul daily usually on the gooseneck and a dually. They haul usually 15K pounds and make 3-6 stops. They rake it in. Small independent haulers yet licensed.

Kbach

Reaction score
LRS Transport - Jeff Lievense
(818) 472-9179

Hauls a lot of high end cars around the southwest and also does some long/heavy building material transport every now and then. Insured and would probably be worth a call. If he's wondering, you can tell him you got his name/number from Kevin at Honda.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I have a half ton with a 40’ foot high cube enclosed trailer. I can work a deal with you in PMs. :looking:

Outlaw Boat Transport

Reaction score
call me 909-285-7486 I have a Big Tex trailer I can borrow and it would have cargo ins of 250,000

boatpi

Reaction score
I am getting quotes of 1K with 2-3 short stops. I pay 1K for a 50K load from the port to Las Vegas, so this huge price will not work.

I think a flat bed might be best, see my website so you know what this is about www.4kaluminum.com Some of our beams are 24' long, all plastic wrapped.

Here is whats up, we are expanding distribution to contractors in So Cal.

A second back up plan is to pick up material in San Juan Capistrano and deliver it to Van Nuys and Simi Valley. We may have a deal on transport to SJC.

All pick ups are deliveries are flexible over a 1 week time frame. This stuff has to be insured, so no personal trucks, favors, of this style, but I appreciate that. I would expect in the future once a month delivery, either from Las Vegas, or the SJC deal if we can work that out. material is in pieces, 10 to 24', max weight is 60 pounds, so just one person to lug around, you will have help loading and unloading. Loading is less than 30 minutes.

The new on board contractors in regional LA are begging for this material as we do not have any competition, nothing else is smooth and powder coated, laser cut panels and modern. I am just working out these transportation issues as we will have an order in mid January. Thanks to all, I will make the calls on responses after Christmas. e mail [email protected]

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Call this guy
94178F23-17B1-4CFE-86DF-BE8AECE5FC1C.jpeg
trucker down the street gave me the #