WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Eagle alloy wheel search

guest hs

Reaction score
28EE0C18-E104-40F4-813B-87F8AE8BF082.jpeg
Anyone have a couple of these laying around or know where to find some 15 inch 5 on 4.5

guest hs

Reaction score
Great info on the series didn’t know that but none of those places carry them anymore thank you

outboard_256

Reaction score
good luck. I was given some sets of old nice wheels but each set had a one bad wheel that needed to be replaced. Looked all over and couldn't find any that matched with the correct off-set and bolt holes. Once a wheel is discontinued its really hard to find unless its an oem wheel. I searched for about a year before I scrapped the 3 good wheels.

RichL

Reaction score
Four One Two - 377 - 7747
From the Pittsburgh ad.

guest hs

Reaction score
I never get any responses by email via craigslist not sure why

guest hs

Reaction score
Couldn’t make a deal we talked measured they are exactly what I need I offered $300 for just two wheels he keep the tires and I will pay the freight he wasn’t willing to dismount the two tires to lower the price for shipping

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Couldn’t make a deal we talked measured they are exactly what I need I offered $300 for just two wheels he keep the tires and I will pay the freight he wasn’t willing to dismount the two tires to lower the price for shipping

pocket knife in the side wall will take those tires off in under a minute.

Deception88

Reaction score

I live in Pittsburgh, and would be willing to help in any way I can for you! Let me know!

Deception88

Reaction score
That’s awesome I’m open to any suggestions you might have

If he’s not willing to separate the tires from the wheels and ship them, I could probably find somebody around here to do it, junk the tires and ship you just the wheels myself.

If you want to pay for them I could pick them up for you and go from there and figure it out.

guest hs

Reaction score
Ok great I will get with after the holiday thank you and have a merry Xmas

Backlash

Reaction score
Dude. Buy the wheels and dont miss out because you're trying to save a buck. Believe me, I know this routine first hand. I somehow managed to find two extra wheels for my trailer project and they were exactly what I needed. One wheel was even bent but I didn't care. I paid full asking price, paid for shipping then paid to have the bent wheel repaired. Now I have six matching OG rims that are immaculate. Just do it.

guest hs

Reaction score
Dude. Buy the wheels and dont miss out because you're trying to save a buck. Believe me, I know this routine first hand. I somehow managed to find two extra wheels for my trailer project and they were exactly what I needed. One wheel was even bent but I didn't care. I paid full asking price, paid for shipping then paid to have the bent wheel repaired. Now I have six matching OG rims that are immaculate. Just do it.
If I go the sellers route I could buy 6 new wheels for what I would have in these

Backlash

Reaction score
But isn't that the point of owning these money pits?? :D

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
If I go the sellers route I could buy 6 new wheels for what I would have in these

if you can buy them new why are you looking for used? I’m not going to swear but I’d bet if you found these wheels new somewhere they aren’t from a shop but from someone’s storage.

guest hs

Reaction score
if you can buy them new why are you looking for used? I’m not going to swear but I’d bet if you found these wheels new somewhere they aren’t from a shop but from someone’s storage.
The new wheels I would buy would not be the same as the ones I have now mine are discontinued. I would buy new Torque Thrust

lbhsbz

Reaction score

Not these wheels, new different ones.

Personally, I think most of the late '80s/90s custom style wheels are gayer than aids. I like slot mags, and simple aluminum designs with holes in 'em for trucks, reversed chrome steelies or chrome modular style for boat trailers, and Kinesis/HRE style designs for modern cars.

Edit..or torq thrust...they look good on most things.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Not these wheels, new different ones.

Personally, I think most of the late '80s/90s custom style wheels are gayer than aids. I like slot mags, and simple aluminum designs with holes in 'em for trucks, reversed chrome steelies or chrome modular style for boat trailers, and Kinesis/HRE style designs for modern cars.

Edit..or torq thrust...they look good on most things.
Idk i think these wheels actually properly date his boat. And sure you could do the Torque Thrust’s, look at Ridler Wheels version look great for the rice for sure, but they are so used and personally i don’t think they’d do his trailer justice.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
In the google search bar type in:

site:craigslist.org (one space) (then what your searching for)

example, copy and paste in your search bar.

site:craigslist.org bravo prop