WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTH

buck35

Reaction score
I just spent several minutes typing a response on a thread and stopped to proofread it ,and it wasn't even close to my original post .:mad: How and why does this happen?:confused::eek:

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I just spent several minutes typing a response on a thread and stopped to proofread it ,and it wasn't even close to my original post .:mad: How and why does this happen?:confused::eek:
how does what happen?

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
don't feel bad....I just set up my kid with his first email account and setting up a new Amazon Fire.....took an hour.....wanted to throw it back up the fucking chimney!!!:mad: Between him hemhawing over user names and passwords and my fat fingers....jesus H!!!

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Well you could re-read what I wrote, or infer that that what I typed and what appeard onscreen didn't make any sense to me.

I did...4 times.
A response and an original post are 2 different things, which is why the response was probably different from the original post.

Been hangin around H20 Toie?

BingerFang

Reaction score
don't feel bad....I just set up my kid with his first email account and setting up a new Amazon Fire.....took an hour.....wanted to throw it back up the fucking chimney!!!:mad: Between him hemhawing over user names and passwords and my fat fingers....jesus H!!!

Wanted to throw it back up the chimney.... oh man that’s hilarious

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Russians or Chinese preparing for the 2020 election:D

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Now is the time for all good me to come to the aid of their country. ;)