WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

When did Ford use this logo?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Mom has a whole set of these ford logo glasses. She has had them most of my 50+ years of life. She was wondering when ford used that logo and I cant find anything on it. So asking here
20191230_202858.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
And pickups
The pickup one had the same crest type shape, but had like a gear type sunrise lightning bolt motif instead of the "nobility" type theme. Don't have any that I know where they are now...somewhere in boxes:rolleyes:.

I want to say glasses like that were dealer promotion, as in dealership employees.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

old rigger

Reaction score
The pickup one had the same crest type shape, but had like a gear type sunrise lightning bolt motif instead of the "nobility" type theme. Don't have any that I know where they are now...somewhere in boxes:rolleyes:.

I want to say glasses like that were dealer promotion, as in dealership employees.

You're right of course, I was only going by the outline.

Me and my first car. I also still have the hood emblems somewhere after I had the hood shaved.

Wish I'd kept at least one of the F100's I had back then.

64-31745.jpg
fullsizeoutput_3a58.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You're right of course, I was only going by the outline.

Me and my first car. I also still have the hood emblems somewhere after I had the hood shaved.

Wish I'd kept at least one of the F100's I had back then.

View attachment 829696 View attachment 829697
56 big window...Hillbilly hardtop;)
48-52's were what I had a bunch of...the F100's were out of my league. May be picking up a 52 F1 and a 50 F5. The half ton may be my 13yo's first truck, we'll see. The F5 may end up as a title and sheetmetal on a Topkick I have...want to build a vintage looking hauler:D

old rigger

Reaction score
56 big window...Hillbilly hardtop;)
48-52's were what I had a bunch of...the F100's were out of my league. May be picking up a 52 F1 and a 50 F5. The half ton may be my 13yo's first truck, we'll see. The F5 may end up as a title and sheetmetal on a Topkick I have...want to build a vintage looking hauler:D

That'd be awesome for your 13 year old.
I paid $1500 for that first BBW in '72. By the way I was the same age as that truck when I got it.
I still want to get a '54. Guy in our club had one that still is my favorite slant cab from that time. It was lowered all the way around, we all had dropped axles and a big rake but he was an old school low rider, with a set of Caddy wires on it and green in color which doesn't mean shit to me because I can only see blue but I can still remember riding in it. Damn it was cool. I have a pic somewhere.

My dad use to show his BBW, it was his daily driver but it was pretty nice.

This truck, Lil' Nugget, which still exists with the original flake paint was Dave Robertson's show truck. It made a HUGE impression on me back then. It came out of hiding about 10 years ago the Motorama in Long Beach.

Dave-robertson-1956-ford5.jpg

Lil-nugget-2011.jpg