WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Havasu house

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Awesome!!!! I am so looking forward to the day myself. Pics?

cole_skier

Reaction score
Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Congratulation, How are homes priced there in Havasu.

This house was the last one for sale. That being said if a house comes up for sale, usually once a decade, the ranges can be 200k-2mil. As far as if affordable it depends on where you are from. For most in CA or other outrageously priced communities the cost is reasonable. Zillow is a good place to get an idea.

DWC

Reaction score
Congrats on the new place. Always nice to be able to fit the toys.
PS. Let us know when we can borrow the forklift. :)

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Right above the high school old house was behind Bashas on the south side
Well your just around the corner form me. On jan. 15th i'm moving from palo verde and willow to Ascot dr just S. of Empress.

FishSniper

Reaction score
We are excited we get the keys to our new house tomorrow. Finally getting the garage I have needed 951 sq. feet same size as my first 2 bedroom house we bought. Now both boats can go in it and one of our cars.
Congrats good to hear you ended up finding something that worked for you. We closed earlier this month up there also.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Going up every day it’s unbelievable I bet I could easily sell it if for 25-30K already and I’m not even moved in yet. It also appraised for 11K more then I paid for it.

That is true if the house is priced right. The house we bought was on the market for one day. It came on the market on Friday. We put in an offer Sunday morning. Found out there was a second offer after us. Went back and gave a little over ask and got the house all while two more tried to weasel into the deal. Realtor said only working with the two that we have at this time. Realtor thought that we might have paid a little too much and I was concerned with the appraisal. Oh well it is not as bad as some of the other properties we have bought over the years. Turns out that the house appraised over what we paid.

One set of friends bought a house just about the same as we did on the same street two years ago for about 15% less at the time. It will be interesting to see what happens moving forward when the “bubble” bursts. When ever that might be....

Reactions: DWC

FishSniper

Reaction score
That is true if the house is priced right. The house we bought was on the market for one day. It came on the market on Friday. We put in an offer Sunday morning. Found out there was a second offer after us. Went back and gave a little over ask and got the house all while two more tried to weasel into the deal. Realtor said only working with the two that we have at this time. Realtor thought that we might have paid a little too much and I was concerned with the appraisal. Oh well it is not as bad as some of the other properties we have bought over the years. Turns out that the house appraised over what we paid.

One set of friends bought a house just about the same as we did on the same street two years ago for about 15% less at the time. It will be interesting to see what happens moving forward when the “bubble” bursts. When ever that might be....
We had a similar situation house had a couple offers by the time we looked at it and had been on the market for two days. They took last and final offers a couple days later and ours was accepted. I had the same concerns about appraisal etc and lender ended up doing an appraisal waiver so it wasn’t an issue. We wrote the offer to get it fully furnished which was great day it closed we didn’t have to buy/ move anything in.

DrHW

Reaction score
Congrats! Just moved here full time two months ago. We are happy so far. Bought a pretty nice home, new construction.

Have fun!