WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2015 Ford F250 Lift questions

Cdog

Reaction score
Hey ya'll. My racing bud in Texas wants to run 35's on his 2015 F250 platinum. I don't know jack about what's good and bad on the fords. I've read some stuff about the death wobble and I don't want his truck to look like some kind of red neck lifted lowrider shit box since I have to drive it when we race together. HAHA!

He needs to tow a 15k gooseneck race car trailer. Seems 2-4 inch lifts fit the bill. I recommend he do a kit that uses new rear leaf springs since we tow a lot of weight with it. He's open to King shocks or Fox shocks. Some kits have coil overs. We have looked at BDS & Carli. I don't know if all the cool looking stuff that requires coil over Kings takes away from tow handling? 9-10inch wide wheel. 18's or 20's depending of E rated or higher tire availability. He's 52 years old and wants something cool but not obnoxious.

Your input and advice is appreciated.

Cheers!

Cdog

Reaction score
Do the leveling kit and airbags

He's got air bags in the rear already because of the race car trailer. So the leaving kit is all that's needed?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Wow, I also have 2015 Platinum and have been thinking about the same exact thing lately...it's like you read my mind. I will be watching this thread closely. Thanks for posting.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Carli 2.5” kit, steering stabilizer, track bar, and call it a day.

This, with their progressive rear Deavers (not the add a leaf pack). Plus airbags to manage the squat from softer rear springs.

Get their front end parts (trackbar, stabilizer, etc) to eliminate death wobble as well.

It’ll ride like a Caddy, loaded and unloaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The people saying do the leveling kit, I get that but most of the Platinums ride pretty flat already...or at least mine does. Every other Ford I've owned could of used a leveling kit except this one. If I put a leveling kit on mine the front will run higher.

HCP3

Reaction score
The people saying do the leveling kit, I get that but most of the Platinums ride pretty flat already...or at least mine does. Every other Ford I've owned could of used a leveling kit except this one. If I put a leveling kit on mine the front will run higher.

Give Carli or CJC Off-road a call. They will be happy to chat with you.

colenighthawk

Reaction score
Carli Level commuter kit
Very happy with it

Attachments

• 20190602_181157.jpg
    20190602_181157.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 113

havasubum

Reaction score
i would go with the Carli 2.5 leveling kit with either the Fox commuter shock or the King pintop shocks. Let me know if you have any other questions. With this kit it will ride like a caddy.

sczagurs

Reaction score
i would go with the Carli 2.5 leveling kit with either the Fox commuter shock or the King pintop shocks. Let me know if you have any other questions. With this kit it will ride like a caddy.

Agreed 110%. Spend a little more for the track bar, stock is a weak link. If you can justify the king pin top kit do it. Ride is very nice and smooth or just get the fox remote resi (resi looks badass sitting in the wheel well). If you have any questions pm me.

shreve"T"

Ex-So Cal.
Reaction score
I cannot stress enough the quality of Carli Products !! I have a 2018 F-250 with Carli 4.5 Back Country w/Deavers and this truck rides like a dream..

Attachments

• Dec 10 2017.jpg
    Dec 10 2017.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 71

Cdog

Reaction score
Looks like the Carli full level kit is the right choice. Probably upgrade to Fox shocks. He's going to keep the truck for another 3 years max so it's just the right about of money to spend for him. Probably do 18's for some side wall comfort and tire choice. We need E rated tires for heavy towing the race rig.

Now anyone have any good install shops in the N Dallas/Frisco area?

pronstar

Reaction score
I used these guys in Dallas for my Silverado setup with Kings, as well as shock install in our suburban :

http://www.dallassuspensionalignmentframeco.com/

Old-school place.
It’s appearance won’t impress you.
Great pricing, quality work [emoji106]

Cdog

Reaction score
I used these guys in Dallas for my Silverado setup with Kings, as well as shock install in our suburban :

http://www.dallassuspensionalignmentframeco.com/

Old-school place.
It’s appearance won’t impress you.
Great pricing, quality work [emoji106]

I like that they do alignment in house. Shows they do more than bolt shit on trucks.

charred1

Reaction score

pronstar

Reaction score
I like that they do alignment in house. Shows they do more than bolt shit on trucks.

They use the old-school bubble alignment hardware...no fancy Hunter laser-alignment machines for these guys LOL

Oh and DFW gun range is a block away, so you can go shooting while you wait [emoji106]

JD D05

Reaction score
I did the same on my F-350...no lift needed for 35s. But A arms? Superdutys are solid front axles...no A arms.

Linkage arms or whatever you want to call them.