WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Overweight boat owners must read....

brad22

Barco Mecanico
Reaction score
They have 0% financing on them now?
Yup and I think today was last day for $249 worth of accessories for FREE. That includes the mat, 1 pair riding shoes, heart monitor and set of weights.
20191206_143246.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

brad22

Barco Mecanico
Reaction score
how is it???
We fuckin love it man! Been using it everyday since delivery. Very quality product. The challenges they have really motivate you to ride often and hard. In order to keep my streak going sometimes I will just do a stretching class or meditation using the app on my phone or Amazon firestick.

Throw me an add so I can work on getting the squad, flock and swarm achievements!

@22andersen

brad22

Barco Mecanico
Reaction score
I will say the issue I am having now is that I have been eating more so i have actually gained a few pounds. They say the body craves more nutrition to keep up with calories that you are burning. Time to start Intermittent Fasting again [emoji57]

BingerFang

Reaction score
I will say the issue I am having now is that I have been eating more so i have actually gained a few pounds. They say the body craves more nutrition to keep up with calories that you are burning. Time to start Intermittent Fasting again [emoji57]

awesome, so glad you are enjoying it!

I don’t know your physical characteristics, however, I would stay away from the scale because the weight you have gained is more than likely muscle. As long as you’re not eating copious amounts of carbs I wouldn’t worry what the scale has to say and just keep doing what you’re doing.

Great job man! I will add you as a friend when I hop on tomorrow.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Got ours delivered yesterday. Two classes today for me, burned 850 calories instead of adding them by way of cold beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!! How’s it been so far? It’s crazy how addicting exercising can be when it’s not an inconvenience.

dribble

Reaction score
So a couple years ago I had an issue where every time I would shit there would be mass amounts of blood.:eek: I was pretty sure I was dying...went to the doctor and had a bunch of "exams":eek:...turns out it was basically hemorrhoids....but why? I had never had them before.

Long story short I had purchased a used stationary bike at a garage sale, dropped it in the garage in front of a tv and rode the shit out of it for a month or two. I realized there might be a correlation between the blood and the bike so I stopped riding it and the blood went away. That mother fucker was at the dump the next day!

Will never buy another one again. Not to mention if you're a cyclist, whether you do it on the street or in your living room, you're gay.:p

C'mon your wife may have bought that story but the rest of us know the real reason you were bleeding from your ass.

BingerFang

Reaction score
434F3AB6-A03F-4E5B-A57D-8B422B87FB68.jpeg
First time back on in it 2020, man it was a good one! I highly recommend Tabata from Robin Arzon, she’s a bad ass mofo!

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
I've been going twice a week for almost two months now. Today was my best ride so far. I never thought I would like it but I actually love going to the classes. Doesn't hurt that there's a ton of hot chicks in there as well. :D

cycle.jpg

bocco

Reaction score
If you're over weight just grow goatee and wear a hat backwards with cool shades. It seems to be the look.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Great to see & hear peeps taking exercise seriously. If your looking for the fountain of youth, a good diet & exercise are the answer. Long time gym rat here.....like riding those bikes, stair climbing, jogging on the treadmill, in the gym with live eye candy everywhere.

BingerFang

Reaction score
Summer is over and I’m back on the Peloton after a year long plus fatcation…

Kendall Toole is my new favorite woman to sweat with every morning…. She is fuckin hot and has great music choices. I did her Metal class this morning and I highly recommend it!