WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I might burn down my house...insurance question.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
This is the problem with today's society.. you take no responsibility in this.. so I take it the guy came to your house and forced you to have crown moulding installed. And is now obligated to take care of the issue whole handedly in the fear of being sued. And people wonder why it's so had to find a contractor at a decent price to do this kind of shit. Not standing up for what happened because if his installation but I can bet he will think twice before he does another crown job on a 40+yrs old house for the cost you got it done for. And as far as this is going he'll be lucky to still be insured by the time all said and done. Less than $500 and a day or 2 of your time and this could have been done and behind you!!

What the fuck?

If i’m reading this correctly, grads should of cut the company a break that was the direct cause of this water leak and fixed this himself? He takes no responsibility?! Of course he doesn’t, he paid a company to do something for him...why should he? This is why companies like mine and this guys(hopefully) has insurance. Shit happens.

Grads may not be like the know all do all homeless hula so why should he be out 500 bucks and two days of his time? If thats all it would take to fix then i’d imagine his contractor would be there in a second to fix it himself.

I don’t wonder why it is hard to find a contractor for a decent price, i would expect to pay what it costs. Things like insurance aren’t cheap and i’d like to know that a contractor would stand behind their work. Companies like this that are running no insurance and are able to give cheaper pricing are the real problem here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joker

Reaction score
This is the problem with today's society.. you take no responsibility in this.. so I take it the guy came to your house and forced you to have crown moulding installed. And is now obligated to take care of the issue whole handedly in the fear of being sued. And people wonder why it's so had to find a contractor at a decent price to do this kind of shit. Not standing up for what happened because if his installation but I can bet he will think twice before he does another crown job on a 40+yrs old house for the cost you got it done for. And as far as this is going he'll be lucky to still be insured by the time all said and done. Less than $500 and a day or 2 of your time and this could have been done and behind you!!

Wait a second. So me being a contractor shouldn’t have to worry about being competent or carry liability insurance because the homeowner should learn to make repairs on his own to something i fucked up?
That’s brilliant

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Has it passed the mold test yet?

Is it getting put back together yet?

Headless hula

Reaction score
I just figured it out!

You had to find a mold remediation contractor that would accept bitcoin for payment. Now it all makes sense.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
This is all a moot point. When Grads winning ticket for betting on the 49ers pays off he is gonna say fuck it and buy a new house
:D

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Has it passed the mold test yet?

Is it getting put back together yet?
They are supposed to be here at 9:00 am to test it, so any minute. If it passes work will most likely start on Monday.

GRADS

Reaction score
She's here now testing and she is a hottie.:eek:

I was like....

source-3.gif

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
They are supposed to be here at 9:00 am to test it, so any minute. If it passes work will most likely start on Monday.

Wtf, why are you going through this. You could of had a scab company like homeless hulas do this in 3 days.

Then if it was done improperly you should just fix it yourself and give the guy a break. (Insert rolleyes here)

Headless hula

Reaction score
Wtf, why are you going through this. You could of had a scab company like homeless hulas do this in 3 days.

Then if it was done improperly you should just fix it yourself and give the guy a break. (Insert rolleyes here)

What's your fuckin problem?

GRADS

Reaction score

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
I guess the sad part is some of you missed the point of Sean’s rant. :rolleyes:

I didn’t miss it. The guy is taking shots at grads (like everyone else which is fine:D). This doesn’t change that homeless hula commands internet respect for being so righteous in life or being the #1 outboard fanboy cause everything else sucks or for being able to fix things better than anyone else can all because “protect your family like a man” or whatever the hell it was.

Some of us are more than capable of doing this kind of work ourselves but we need the “insert contractor of choice here” or the headless hulas of the world to do the dirty work because our time is more valuable.

He got milkmoney to go away and this guy should too. Once he gets exposed (like mm) it shouldn’t take long lololololololololololo

Headless hula

Reaction score
I didn’t miss it. The guy is taking shots at grads (like everyone else which is fine:D). This doesn’t change that homeless hula commands internet respect for being so righteous in life or being the #1 outboard fanboy cause everything else sucks or for being able to fix things better than anyone else can all because “protect your family like a man” or whatever the hell it was.

Some of us are more than capable of doing this kind of work ourselves but we need the “insert contractor of choice here” or the headless hulas of the world to do the dirty work because our time is more valuable.

He got milkmoney to go away and this guy should too. Once he gets exposed (like mm) it shouldn’t take long lololololololololololo

Get fucked.

Headless hula

Reaction score
Thanks, i will try tonight after the guy shows up to install the new dishwasher i bought for my wife.

(I could do it myself but again my time is more valuable)

So in two weeks we can read about a wet floor because that guy fucked up the install? Sounds perfect.

I'll stay tuned.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
So in two weeks we can read about a wet floor because that guy fucked up the install? Sounds perfect.

I'll stay tuned.

Stupid post.

No, you won’t. Because the person coming is a respected company that won’t tolerate simple mistakes and if it something does happen they stand behind their work.....they are also properly insured and are well qualified in plumbing and electrical.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Why don’t you “pump da brakes” bob vila......

Not everyone is skilled enough, or confident enough to take care of things like that themselves mr mighty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Even though I had been reading posts in threads on here,before signing up I at first thought this HH was just joking around. Honestly there is not an excuse booze or whatever IMO he went out of his way to attack Grads and made a Complete "ASS" of himself. Maybe having the Mercury Motors VIP showing pass cuts him some slack.:(

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

Relax, it’s the Internet. :D I think grads has a thick enough skin to take all the shit people gave him on here otherwise he wouldn’t be here. I have no idea what you’re talking about with driving Milkmoney away. I’m just here for the entertainment. I think grads is probably responsible for driving more people away from this forum than anyone else.:p
I don’t really mind grads being on here but at times he acts like a seven-year-old throwing a tantrum and then wonders why people give him a ration of shit.:rolleyes:
Life‘s too short to take anything on the Internet serious.:cool:

bluebleeder

Reaction score
Not sure what HH motive is here but from the sidelines it is not a good look for him. Always enjoyed his threads. From what I take, according to HH, everyone should have the skills to complete just about every project on their own. Wouldn't that make him unemployable? Why can't the homeowners he is doing work for right now do their own work? Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HCP3

Reaction score
RDP drama. Love it. If I am following the TMZ RDP correctly, HH called out MM for hitting on his girlfriend, MM has now bailed, now HH is getting after Grads for some reason.

GRADS

Reaction score
Any explanation of what took so long?
I agree it has taken a while, trust me I know I've had to live in it. The first problem was we discovered the water leak on December 21st, 4 days before Christmas so getting anyone to do anything was tough as most people had checked out that week. Then the first mold company came in and wanted us to run fans for 3 days which actually turned into 4-5 days because the third day fell on a weekend. They said there was no mold when in reality all they did was blow mold throughout the house. Then we had to deal with New Years which again most people took off. We realized we had mold and called another company. They came out and needed to run mold tests before they did any work. They then came in and ripped down walls and scrubbed them for 2 days, then had us run these special air scrubbers for 3-4 days. And then finally tested for mold again today. Understand?

Last edited:

Jojo1

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what HH motive is here but from the sidelines it is not a good look for him. Always enjoyed his threads. From what I take, according to HH, everyone should have the skills to complete just about every project on their own. Wouldn't that make him unemployable? Why can't the homeowners he is doing work for right now do their own work? Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
My point exactly. He needs to think before he speaks. His crap on another thread, because he got interrupted??? Are you kidden me.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Forget the house, just burn down this thread. It is just another in a long line of stupid threads . . .

GRADS

Reaction score
Forget the house, just burn down this thread. It is just another in a long line of stupid threads . . .
Yes but on over 7,000 views RD pays me beaucoup dinero!;):D

Last edited:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
There is no legal requirement in California for training, licensing, or certification of mold assessors to identify a mold or dampness problem or of mold remediators to fix a mold or dampness problem.

Prove me wrong.

GRADS

Reaction score
RDP drama. Love it. If I am following the TMZ RDP correctly, HH called out MM for hitting on his girlfriend, MM has now bailed, now HH is getting after Grads for some reason.
Was something getting moldy? I'm all over it.;)

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Why don’t you “pump da brakes” bob vila......

Not everyone is skilled enough, or confident enough to take care of things like that themselves mr mighty.

WOW!!,after reading this again I want to ask= What does it take to get Banned on here? I mean this was not one Drunk Post or ? but a relentless display of a Messed up Mental Midget. Grads did nothing to deserve this trash and seriously this makes the Site look ignorant. HH must have Clout with the Moderators,because IMO there have been many banned for much less than this Disgrace.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I agree it has taken a while, trust me I know I've had to live in it. The first problem was we discovered the water leak on December 21st, 4 days before Christmas so getting anyone to do anything was tough as most people had checked out that week. Then the first mold company came in and wanted us to run fans for 3 days which actually turned into 4-5 days because the third day fell on a weekend. They said there was no mold when in reality all they did was blow mold throughout the house. Then we had to deal with New Years which again most people took off. We realized we had mold and called another company. They came out and needed to run mold tests before they did any work. They then came in and ripped down walls and scrubbed them for 2 days, then had us run these special air scrubbers for 3-4 days. And then finally tested for mold again today. Understand?

I do. That sucks ass. What a fucking nightmare this has turned out to be.

Sorry for all your headaches Greg. If you were closer, you'd be more than welcome to stay with me.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Fuck GRADS, but double fuck HH for this particular tirade.

I can understand a post or two, but this was a bit over the top, by my standards, which are very low.

Headless hula

Reaction score
Fuck GRADS, but double fuck HH for this particular tirade.

I can understand a post or two, but this was a bit over the top, by my standards, which are very low.
You're right, and I've deserved most of the shit that's been dished out.
Greg nailed it the other night. I had too much booze, and bared my ass.

Greg, @GRADS , I owe you an apology. I have no excuse to have written those things, and I'm sorry.

Fuq grads.

Fuq homeless hula.

GRADS

Reaction score
You're right, and I've deserved most of the shit that's been dished out.
Greg nailed it the other night. I had too much booze, and bared my ass.

Greg, @GRADS , I owe you an apology. I have no excuse to have written those things, and I'm sorry.

Fuq grads.

Fuq homeless hula.
I appreciate that.