WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

rcmike

Reaction score
Screenshot_20200108-093415_Facebook.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Didn't know who was...heard the name, never seen him. Music? If so, probably not the tunes on my speakers.

Tank

Reaction score

That whole Obama money drop thing was the absolute most shady shit I've ever witnessed politically in the media (obviously didn't witness personally). And no one says a FUCKIN' thing! The watergate scandal? Clinton banging a chick in the oval office and lying about it on TV? Everything they throw at Trump? Nothing compares to dropping a pallet of cash out of a C130 in the middle of the night in the middle of Aloha Snackbar territory. And no one says shit about it. Fuckin amazing! I still don't understand what exactly happened they covered that shit up so well. Mind boggling.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
That whole Obama money drop thing was the absolute most shady shit I've ever witnessed politically in the media (obviously didn't witness personally). And no one says a FUCKIN' thing! The watergate scandal? Clinton banging a chick in the oval office and lying about it on TV? Everything they throw at Trump? Nothing compares to dropping a pallet of cash out of a C130 in the middle of the night in the middle of Aloha Snackbar territory. And no one says shit about it. Fuckin amazing! I still don't understand what exactly happened they covered that shit up so well. Mind boggling.
Yea , that’s mind boggling to me also ...