WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who was the trailer guy on here?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Im going to need to get a trailer for my pre runner and I recall their being a board member that sold them.

On the same token if anyone on here is looking to get rid of one Im in the market.

Looking for n 18-20 needs to have drive over fenders or flat deck. would like to be able to pull double duty and haul normal cars as well but cant seem to find anything that fits the bill.

pull-on

Roofers do it on top.
Reaction score
Im going to need to get a trailer for my pre runner and I recall their being a board member that sold them.

On the same token if anyone on here is looking to get rid of one Im in the market.

Looking for n 18-20 needs to have drive over fenders or flat deck. would like to be able to pull double duty and haul normal cars as well but cant seem to find anything that fits the bill.

I just picked up a bitchen flat deck from Trailers Plus in Redlands. It has ramps that are stored under the deck. GVWR is 10K and the price was $4,600.00 OTD was like $5,200.00

They should have what you're looking for.

Here's the link: https://www.trailersplus.com/California/Redlands/inventory/equipment/

Here's my trailer.

HZGD7619.JPG
IMG_3199.JPG
IMG_3200.JPG
IMG_3201.JPG

NicPaus

Reaction score
The one on the left is 16' heavy duty car carrier but might not be wide enough 9,990 rated $3190 plus fees. Was debating between the two in picture for my skidsteer but might just have one made by Carson similar to the 14' one on the right but with metal deck. Will double as a RZR or CanAm trailer.
20191229_114327.jpg

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
The one on the left is 16' heavy duty car carrier but might not be wide enough 9,990 rated $3190 plus fees. Was debating between the two in picture for my skidsteer but might just have one made by Carson similar to the 14' one on the right but with metal deck. Will double as a RZR or CanAm trailer. View attachment 833018

It’s not wide enough for what I’m looking for . My pre runner will fit. But it will also tow moms Bronco which is much wider and won’t fit between the wheel wells.

copterzach

Reaction score
Have a trailer built. I don’t know what all it takes to have a trailer built out your way. My helicopter trailers are registered as “shop built”. I have to take a couple pictures and have it weighed empty and loaded. Take pictures and weight to TxDOT and they assign a VIN. Take that to tax assessor and get a plate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kbach

Reaction score
Dig around a bit on RDC. There was a guy just over the border in Mex building some really nice trailers for a lot of the teams at a very good price. I seem to remember hearing about them over there.

BRONCOBOY

Reaction score
I have one for sale, Built for a one car, 20ft long 8.5 wide drive over fenders all metal diamond plate deck, trailer is built with 6" channel frame front to back and has transported Bronco's and Trophy Trucks no issues. Hidden new spare, has winch, battery, load lights, 5200 lb axles, new tires and wheels, aluminum ramps and LED lights and Aluminum storage box on tounge. Not beat I year old paint no damage anywhere. $4,000

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I have one for sale, Built for a one car, 20ft long 8.5 wide drive over fenders all metal diamond plate deck. Has winch, Battery load lights, 5200 lb axles, new tires and wheels $4,000

where are you/it located?

yz450mm

Reaction score
I'm kind of in the market too. I have a 30 foot tandem axle 8 wheel Big Tex gooseneck for the big stuff, but if I just want to take the side-by-side out or transport the skid steer it would be nice to have something smaller.

If I could find something like this, I'd probably buy it right now:

14-18' ish
96" wide ( going to also use for race car)
I would prefer a lower deck height with drive over fenders, so I could use it for moving the scissor lift
9999 ish GVWR

@Nickpaus , that tilt deck in the background of your picture is interesting. Any details?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NicPaus

Reaction score
I'm kind of in the market too. I have a 30 foot tandem axle 8 wheel Big Tex gooseneck for the big stuff, but if I just want to take the side-by-side out or transport the skid steer it would be nice to have something smaller.

If I could find something like this, I'd probably buy it right now:

14-18' ish
96" wide ( going to also use for race car)
I would prefer a lower deck height with drive over fenders, so I could use it for moving the scissor lift
9999 ish GVWR

@Nickpaus , that tilt deck in the background of your picture is interesting. Any details?

It was rated 9,995 but I did not ask price on it. If I go by Sunday i will. I had a 18' but no rails or gate like the 14' in picture. It would haul the F350 when it would break down. Going back and forth on if a 14' will also haul a truck if needed. Easier to store and perfect size for my Cat and a 4 seater. Just don't want the wood deck. Cat is currently in one of my 12' dump trailers. Tongue weight makes it a drag to tow in it with the 2500 and I am a few pounds overweight.

They make a Diamond plate deluxe car hauler with the lower deck I like that you can get drive over fenders with. With 8 lug I think it was 5600 before fees for 8 lug 9,995 rating.

Nordie

Reaction score
The one on the left is 16' heavy duty car carrier but might not be wide enough 9,990 rated $3190 plus fees. Was debating between the two in picture for my skidsteer but might just have one made by Carson similar to the 14' one on the right but with metal deck. Will double as a RZR or CanAm trailer. View attachment 833018

That white tilt bed is badass, if I was in the market that would be what I would want.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
I own a Yiro Fabrica trailer and could not be happier. Quality and price second to none, a true off-road capable trailer. They will do group buy discounts also.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Billdo I’m going to sell my car hauler and it would work well for you.

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
View attachment 833035 View attachment 833036 These are the two building trailers in Mexico. The Vimetal ones are the real deal.

I have a Yiro, and its the real deal too. They are super well built, and priced well! Mine is a 24' deckover, steel decked, 8lug axles, self adjusting brakes, vision heavy hauler wheels (16") with goodyear tires, box up front, has the bigger jack, hitch, led's, etc etc etc. I dont recall the exact price but it was like 6Kish...

NicPaus

Reaction score
That white tilt bed is badass, if I was in the market that would be what I would want.
I went by there today. That white one sold for $8300 plus fees. 20' long 9,995 gwr with drive over fenders.

I ordered a 14' Diamond plate deck with a few upgrades like winch mount and brakes on both axles. Rated at 9,995. Gardena Blue for the color. Tilt trailer was nice but empty weight I wanted to keep down for hauling a SXS when not hauling the skidsteer.

yz450mm

Reaction score
I went by there today. That white one sold for $8300 plus fees. 20' long 9,995 gwr with drive over fenders.

I ordered a 14' Diamond plate deck with a few upgrades like winch mount and brakes on both axles. Rated at 9,995. Gardena Blue for the color. Tilt trailer was nice but empty weight I wanted to keep down for hauling a SXS when not hauling the skidsteer.
I'm looking for the same thing, I want a trailer that can handle the skid steer at 8000 pounds, but also work for the side by side or the race car. What did you end up paying?

NicPaus

Reaction score
I'm looking for the same thing, I want a trailer that can handle the skid steer at 8000 pounds, but also work for the side by side or the race car. What did you end up paying?

Base price was $3070 with wood deck HD with 1 brake axle. I had same in 18' did not want wood deck again. With what I added it was $4450 otd. With wood deck it was 1900 lbs have to scale it with Diamond plate but thinking around 2250-2300. They still had the 14' wood deck 1 I posted. It was a little more with side rails and rear ramp. $4100 plus fees.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Base price was $3070 with wood deck HD with 1 brake axle. I had same in 18' did not want wood deck again. With what I added it was $4450 otd. With wood deck it was 1900 lbs have to scale it with Diamond plate but thinking around 2250-2300. They still had the 14' wood deck 1 I posted. It was a little more with side rails and rear ramp. $4100 plus fees.
What width is the deck? I would be fine with wood for a deck, but I need something at least 80 inches wide for the race car.

NicPaus

Reaction score
What width is the deck? I would be fine with wood for a deck, but I need something at least 80 inches wide for the race car.

82". They are $3070 plus fees. I added winch mount , front rail, brakes both axles ,Diamond plate and expansion metal under the tongue.

Mikes56

Reaction score
Look at PJ Trailers. Really well made and all powder coated.

DLC

Reaction score
I have a 20 ft PJ drive over fender 102 wide ordered it up in Beaumont, they are built in Texas.

I had some extras added also get a choice of powder coat color when you order, I love the way it tows! I paid like $6400 a few years ago, but it’s a kick ass trailer

you should stop in at a dealer and look, in Beaumont they have 3 trailers dealers all next to each other

DLC

Reaction score
One thing that is sweet on my trailer is I added a 10,000 lb touch jack it’s all welded in and won’t ever break, they have electric motors available for lift/lowering. Instead of a jack by the coupler mine is rt in Frt of the deck and it was $150 to add it. I’ll post a pic shortly

yz450mm

Reaction score
I have a 20 ft PJ drive over fender 102 wide ordered it up in Beaumont, they are built in Texas.

I had some extras added also get a choice of powder coat color when you order, I love the way it tows! I paid like $6400 a few years ago, but it’s a kick ass trailer

you should stop in at a dealer and look, in Beaumont they have 3 trailers dealers all next to each other
I had a 20-foot PJ DeckOver that I traded in to get my current 30 foot gooseneck equipment trailer, thinking that the gooseneck was the solution to everything. It's an awesome trailer, but overkill for hauling a skid steer or the side by side or race car.

Plus, getting my scissor lift onto the Big Tex is a complete pain in the ass. I'll probably just have to go down there one day and grab something... I bought my equipment trailer in Beaumont, and I remember there being a whole lot of trailers within a couple of block radius.

Reactions: DLC

DLC

Reaction score
Pj trailer, big Tex and another trailer company is in the same block

custom ordering you can place your floor ring tie downs points, pick a color and also add like a longer tongue

mark the owner was great to deal with!

I need another dump .... trailer! LoL. Waiting for a job to pop ! To get it

NicPaus

Reaction score
Carson has a spot right there also. I have 2 Carson dump trailers and 1 PJ. The PJ moisture got behind the powder coat in quite a few spots and it flaked off leaving big rust spots behind. Need to have 1 of the guys grind it and paint it. Still a great trailer. Carson had 5 hd dump trailers lined up and 3 light duty for inventory at Gardena location usually have only 1 as they sell so fast. Commented have not seen that many in years as they sell so fast.

I have had a few big tex trailers also. All 3 are nice trailers.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I don't understand the attraction of powdercoat...One little scratch through the powdercoat and the whole thing is fucked. Paint is better.