WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bernie's free college is really re-education gulags. From Bernie worker.

Sandlord

Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...uggests-gulags-to-help-nazified-trump-voters/

An undercover video published by Project Veritas on Tuesday shows a field organizer for Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 campaign saying Soviet gulags were actually a positive phenomenon, suggesting that some similar program could re-educate Trump supporters and billionaires.

“Germany had to spend billions of dollars re-educating their fucking people to not be Nazis,” he continues. “We’re probably going to have to do the same fucking thing here.”

“That’s kind of what all Bernie’s whole fucking like, ‘hey, free education for everybody’ because we’re going to have to teach you to not be a fucking Nazi,” he added.

In another part of the video, Jurek is seen discussing Soviet Union dictator Joseph Stalin’s use of gulags, where he claims that the CIA was overly critical of them. “People were actually paid a living wage in the gulags, they conjugal visits in gulags, gulags were meant for re-education,” he says.

Jurek is then seen suggesting that the most effective way to re-educate the billionaire class is to order them to “break rocks for 12 hours a day.”

“[The] greatest way to break a fucking billionaire of their privilege and their idea that their superior, go and break rocks for 12 hours a day. You’re now a working class person and you’re going to fucking learn what the means, right?”

The video also shows Jurek warning that Milwaukee, host of this year’s Democrat National Convention, will “burn” if Sanders fails to win the party’s nomination. “If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination or it goes to a second round at the DNC convention, fucking Milwaukee,” says Jurek. “It’ll start in Milwaukee and then when the police push back on that, other cites will fucking [explode].”

RodnJen

Reaction score
For your sake I hope your employer doesn’t perform random drug tests.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This is nothing new. Obama's mentor and kindred spirit terrorist Bill Ayers said this to an FBI informant a long time ago.
They damn well mean it.

RodnJen

Reaction score
If I worked, I wouldn't steal from my employer by posting on the internet all day.
For your sake, I hope you're not triggered by a Breitbart article.

No, all good thanks.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
This is nothing new. Obama's mentor and kindred spirit terrorist Bill Ayers said this to an FBI informant a long time ago.
They damn well mean it.
I've talked of experiences back in the late 60's and early 70's about those guys, WU, and others who toured college campuses. Abbie Hoffman, Jerry Rubin, Dr Benjamin Spock, Bill Kuenstler and others......Never got any responses. Today I see what they said would happen over the coming years.

Folks wonder how the Clintons have gotten away with the things they've done. I know as those old radicals told us all.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
IMG_3559.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sandlord

Reaction score
Was Bill Ayers a paid member of Obama's team? I don't remember.
But this guy is a paid member of Bernies.
More video, and more to come.

RodnJen

Reaction score
That is the kind of shit that adds nothing. He posted a link. That makes him a drug user. People on here have gotten fucking ridiculous with the name calling.

Right, that’s what happened. :rolleyes:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Was Bill Ayers a paid member of Obama's team? I don't remember.
But this guy is a paid member of Bernies.
More video, and more to come.

If you recall, O referred to Ayers, as "Some guy from the neighborhood......" Even though evidence indicated meetings and "coffees" in each other's homes Chicago homes.

Ayes has been said to have been the actual writer of O's books.

Any easy connection between the two was among the information "scrubbed" from the internet and public record.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
That is the kind of shit that adds nothing. He posted a link. That makes him a drug user. People on here have gotten fucking ridiculous with the name calling.
Cocksucker!

:D

Reactions: JBS

Sandlord

Reaction score
Aaaaaaand, he's been arrested. Held on no-bond

RodnJen

Reaction score
Kyle Jurek.
The Bernie employee in the video in the first post.

John and Ken on Kfi 690 had some interesting things to say about the whack job. They think Bernie is a train wreck, apparently this guy is worse.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
All the pension plans in our family are tied to stocks as are most.

Bernie's plan to further tax stocks is a tax on pensions.

Last edited: