WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Offroad to Bunker Bar and R Burger in Yucca

Flatsix66

Reaction score
In case any of you GPS users are looking for a track to the Bunker Bar and then north to Yucca for lunch. Here is a link to edit the route in detail or download the GPX file to use on your Garmin or iPhone Leadnav app - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1004828?units=miles
BunkerBar_Yucca.jpg

gqchris

Reaction score
Thanks! Appreciate the new route.

Meaney77

Reaction score

Singleton

Reaction score
Stupid question- I am not all that savvy with some of the GPS devices. How can I open this file on Leadnavv on my Iphone? I already sent the file to my device.
click (hold down) on file saved on devise and select the LeadNav logo.
I got it working on my IPad, took a few googles but got it

Flatsix66

Reaction score
click (hold down) on file saved on devise and select the LeadNav logo.
I got it working on my IPad, took a few googles but got it

That is really helpful, I didn't know that! Works great that way, here are the steps I used.

Instructions to load this track into LeadNav on iPhone/iPad:

Pre-req 1. Assuming you already have LeadNav installed on your IOS device
1. Open https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1004828?units=miles on IOS device
2. Tap map Interactive View
3. Click Menu at upper right of screen
4. Click Download - here you can select options, I use GPS, GPX, Track, Directions - then CLick the orange Download This Route
5. You will get a popup - click Download
6. You will now see a blue down arrow in the browser address bar in the upper right of the screen - click that arrow. Here you will see the file you just downloaded, click on it.
7. Now you will see an up arrow in the upper right hand corner - click it and now you will see options to which apps to send it to. On my phone I had to scroll over to ...more and from there I could select LeadNav from the list.
8. LeadNav will open and ask you if you want to import this file - select import
9. That should be it - you should see the track in LeadNav

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Thanks for the route!

i downloaded it in GPX and popped it right into my Lowrance.

Meaney77

Reaction score
That is really helpful, I didn't know that! Works great that way, here are the steps I used.

Instructions to load this track into LeadNav on iPhone/iPad:

Pre-req 1. Assuming you already have LeadNav installed on your IOS device
1. Open https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1004828?units=miles on IOS device
2. Tap map Interactive View
3. Click Menu at upper right of screen
4. Click Download - here you can select options, I use GPS, GPX, Track, Directions - then CLick the orange Download This Route
5. You will get a popup - click Download
6. You will now see a blue down arrow in the browser address bar in the upper right of the screen - click that arrow. Here you will see the file you just downloaded, click on it.
7. Now you will see an up arrow in the upper right hand corner - click it and now you will see options to which apps to send it to. On my phone I had to scroll over to ...more and from there I could select LeadNav from the list.
8. LeadNav will open and ask you if you want to import this file - select import

Thanks for the info, It looks like the people at Google made using Google Earth a little easier as well. You can plot a course pretty easy using google earth and then save the file and convert it to a GPX file and upload into Lead Nav on your phone as well.

I was able to create a few new rides and have them saved to my phone for the next time we go out. Hopefully its that easy!

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Now you will see an up arrow in the upper right hand corner - click it and now you will see options to which apps to send it to. On my phone I had to scroll over to ...more and from there I could select LeadNav from the list.

I only have google pop up ad at the top, no up arrow?

intense

Reaction score
Anyone here use the MobArmor app for gps?

Un4tune8

Reaction score
Thanks for for the GPX! Can this route be taken with a non street legal ATV? Looks like you might hit a street or two.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Thanks for for the GPX! Can this route be taken with a non street legal ATV? Looks like you might hit a street or two.

You are going to cross a couple roads, and very little street driving.

And also the R Burger is now closed, so you may have to find something else to eat. That may require a little street driving.