WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Guess i'm not holding up my end

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
So i'm probably higher than the average but i've been drinking less over the last couple of years.
5 drinks in one occasion is considered binge drinking wtf ( i thought that was just lunch )

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/16/health/binge-drinking-cdc-wellness-study/index.html
The wife and I saw that on the news last night and thought that the numbers were per month.......... Then when they said year, we both looked at each other and said "I think we have a drinking problem"
I initially thought the same thing and then I realized.
I pretty much much have drinking figured out.:D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
The "side effects" of binge drinking are car accidents, unintended pregnancy, domestic violence, etc.... Since when are those "side effects"? Sounds more like crappy choices. "Side effects" are responses your body has to a stimuli, not results of crappy choices. Way to go CNN and CDC. More disregard for science.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Tank

Reaction score
The "side effects" of binge drinking are car accidents, unintended pregnancy, domestic violence, etc.... Since when are those "side effects"? Sounds more like crappy choices. "Side effects" are responses your body has to a stimuli, not results of crappy choices. Way to go CNN and CDC. More disregard for science.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Come on man, CNN is about as newsworthy as The Enquirer.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
529 drinks a year is binge drinking?:eek: Houston we have a problem. Maybe throw a zero on the end of that number.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I don’t need a report to tell me I’m a binge drinker. I don’t drink during the week. But on the weekend I like to drink and make poor choices. [emoji106]. The good thing about binge drinking is that 5/6 drinks and I’m pretty buzzed. Unlike you real alcoholics who need a 30 pack a day to catch a buzz. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk