WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best nonsexual feeling......

4Waters

Reaction score
I was listening to FHF on KLOS this morning and this was one of the topics, there was some interesting answers and I figured this would be a good/interesting winter thread here.

I have several answers and those will be posted so I'm going with an off the wall answer here. Those of you that have had the opportunity to do this will agree.

That feeling when you take your thumb off the trans brake button or a high rpm clutch dump on slick. :D

Let's here yours.

Last edited:

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Ummmmmm ummmmmm taking off her....shit I'm gonna have to get back to you on that one

HST4ME

Reaction score
When traffic is spaced perfectly and the fuck that has been tail gating you for ten miles can't pass even after umpteen attempts and is having a total Tourette break down as you watch in the rear view mirror.

wallnutz

Reaction score
upload_2020-1-16_16-9-55.jpeg
That first crack at the Chiropractor!

But i imagine the best euphoric feeling will be the day I no longer have employees.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The other night I went out to dinner with my son, my daughter and her boyfriend.

We are sitting at the table laughing and joking around and I remember thinking...

There ain't a whole lot that's better than this...

And then it actually DID get better when my daughter and boyfriend paid!!!

:D

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Ears finally popping
Chevelle leaves off of foot brake, not quite a Trans brake, but that launch feeling is up there
"Getting all of it" whether it be a deep drive with a baseball bat, a golf club, etc, etc
How come no divorced guy has come in with "Last alimony check" yet, that's gotta be up there with anything I can come up with.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
The moment you start pissing after having to wait a really long time. For me it's when I forget and drink too much coffee before a Catalina practice run and I've had to piss since we were about 10 miles out from the mainland, 50 miles of crappy ocean conditions trying not to think about it.

450grip

Reaction score
rolling it on through a LH corner in 2nd...clicking 3rd up the face, pulling a tear-off, relaxing for 2seconds, perfect front wheel landing on the downside, into the next...

fishing fool

Reaction score
And when you are side by side with someone 50' in the air look at each other...... I know it sounds gay but it's not....

rolling it on through a LH corner in 2nd...clicking 3rd up the face, pulling a tear-off, relaxing for 2seconds, perfect front wheel landing on the downside, into the next...

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Finishing a super hard work out.

When I was racing a lot, winning a race was pretty amazing. No matter how many I won, it was always a great feeling.

Vib

Reaction score
There are so many, winning a road race on a superbike, having your hands raised in the ring, but I think the best for me is catching a great wave. I honestly think it's better than most sex. I know..I'm probably doing it wrong

4Waters

Reaction score

Getting my back scratched when she has nails. Not super hard.... Just right. Damn near orgasmic.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

The moment you start pissing after having to wait a really long time. For me it's when I forget and drink too much coffee before a Catalina practice run and I've had to piss since we were about 10 miles out from the mainland, 50 miles of crappy ocean conditions trying not to think about it.

These were some of the answers this morning. Another one was being congested really bad and 1 nostril opens up, I get that.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Railing a loamy berm, powder turns on skis, rounding buoy 6 way ahead, clipping apex's, perfectly controlled power slides, off the plate in a flat, so many choices if you refuse to grow up.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
How about taking a shit, then looking down and realizing it went 100% down the hole.... and you have nothing to wipe to boot........it's the little rarities in life
It’s the simple pleasures in life....