WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Draining the pool with twin 450Rs

eand28

Reaction score
I love how heated o/b vs I/o arguments get. The both have pros and cons but at the end of the day i think most people choose one over the other by preference.

I like both [emoji2373]

HCP3

Reaction score
The sleeper look on the 25 Speedster with the cowl swap is intriguing. Only one problem... we all know now. :p

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Exactly. We both owned 25’s so we are familiar with them. That things gonna be a beast

Hopefully this thread gets back on track about how BADASS this 25 Speedster is & we drop the inboard vs outboard saga...........

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I have a 25 with twin whackers. A few members have been in/around/driven it. This 450 program is going to FLY! Can’t fkn wait to see/hear the results. This is the boat I have been waiting (somewhat impatiently) to see finished before I set my final build schedule up with Eliminator. It was in process when I was there a couple months back, and it’s nothing short of sinister in person! Congrats to the owner, it’s a fkn beautiful piece!

As a side note, as I type this, my boat is in route to Eliminator for some “love”.......

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Really a cool build. It should accelerate nicely as well. Congrats to the owner - looking forward to seeing it out on the water.