WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best nonsexual feeling......

CLA

Reaction score
Launching the boat on a sunny morning at the boat ramp.

Running the big boat in about 1.5 foot of chop right into the wind at about 90 mph.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hitting a jackpot 1k plus is a rush.

Testify!!!

3AC56AAB-54E7-4390-9632-229533B02FC0.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
Lite the boat still on the hook and it settles into a steady lope rocking.

Live bait fishing and you make the perfect cast on The Spot feeling you're going to get bit immediately, get picked up, throw it in gear and your full spool gets dumped without pause until the fish stops at the edge of panic.

Last edited:

Nordie

Reaction score
Lite the boat still on the hook and it settles into a steady lope rocking.

Live bait fishing and you make the perfect cast on the Spot feeling you're going to get bit immediately, get picked up, throw it and gear and your full spool get dumped without pause until the fish stops at the edge of panic.

Hooking into a big fish and fighting for 45 minutes, it is a rush when you hear the reel fucking zinging. One of the most addicting things I have ever experienced.

fishing fool

Reaction score
By reading all of these post I find myself looking back in time when I did what you all posted. Hooking the big fish.... Perfect live bait cast.... Railing a berm.... Hitting the jump and sticking the landing.... Pulling the splinter.... Taking a shit (making it to the toilet).... The rumble of the boat sitting at the launch ramp all by yourself.... Cruising up river on glass.... Watching my children do their first ____.... And the list goes on..

How bad I think I may have had it in the past I look back on these little points in time and I smile..... I guess I don't have it that bad at all......

Cheers inmates.......

Nordie

Reaction score
Going back in time, but playing little league and the crack of your bat not feeling anything knowing you just destroyed that baseball. I'm contemplating dabbling in golf, and I would imagine it would be the same feeling knowing you just drove the piss out of a ball.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

No, $212 was my balance when I hit.
That was an $1800 pay out.
$200 x 3 x 3

I’ve hit numerous $2000 plus payouts over the years.
Biggest was $4800

I track the RNG’s and get a pretty good feel for it with a $100-$200 investment.
I rarely spend more than $200

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Going back in time, but playing little league and the crack of your bat not feeling anything knowing you just destroyed that baseball. I'm contemplating dabbling in golf, and I would imagine it would be the same feeling knowing you just drove the piss out of a ball.
In golf it is similar, only it can continue through the round. When you hit the zone, it becomes effortless. Jordan Spieth says when he is in the zone and putting, the hole becomes a large bucket and not a tiny cup. But for most of us it is a very rare experience. Lol

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
After 3 days of 60-100 knot winds and seas 20-30 feet, you wake before sunrise to crystal clear skies, bright morning stars, calm winds and a 6-10 foot slow swell.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Some of your sexual relationships must suck since the bar seems pretty low of what you equate your best non sexual feeling to. (farts and shits?) :D

I already posted once but I have to say when I see this flying in to the Bahamas etc, really gives me the butterflies. The actual stay is always great but those jitters you get before you land in paradise is pretty darn good. Different than sex but pretty cool!

On our way to Aruba here!

20161023_114305.jpg

20161023_114238.jpg

20161023_120853.jpg

Last edited:

JD D05

Reaction score
Some of your sexual relationships must suck since the bar seems pretty low of what you equate it too (farts and shits?) :D

I already posted once but I have to say when I see this flying in to the Bahamas etc, really gives me the butterflies. The actual stay is always great but those jitters you get before you land in paradise is pretty darn good. Different than sex but pretty cool!

View attachment 835382

View attachment 835383

View attachment 835384

This isn't a "better than sex" thread :D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Some of your sexual relationships must suck since the bar seems pretty low of what you equate your best non sexual feeling to. (farts and shits?) :D

View attachment 835382

View attachment 835383

View attachment 835384
20181111_131132.jpg

Like a kid pulling into the Disney parking lot:cool:

cofooter

Reaction score

I get that way when I first smell the river after driving 14hrs............better than sex, momentarily.......

stoker2001

Reaction score
An Albacore Tuna trolling strike while your holding the rod. .
did that last year for first time out of Fort Bragg,ca!!So amazing how hard they hit and fight!being offshore 45 miles in 10K deep cobalt blue flat "tuna water" is pretty cool also,not to mention the orgasmic shasimi from the Alberts:p:D

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I'm not that bad of a flyer, but it still feels pretty good when your on the ground and the pilot throttles back and lets off the brakes.

Taking off new boots.

Don't have this problem anymore, but when my Wolff Parkinson White would instantly stop.

When you're young and your girlfriend tells you she started.:D

And the reason I'm in Havasu, those spring days when you feel something in the air that tells you, you'll be on the water soon.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Might be simple but family dinner at home. My wife and I try very hard to have nightly home cooked family dinners at least 5 nights a week. Uninterrupted 30-40 minutes sitting at the table with the people (and dogs at our feet) that I love the most. Day is over, no stress, no distractions, no worries, absolutely no technology, and real conversations. Based on my kids being 13 and 15 I find honest daily conversations almost a miracle. I don't need special things or special days just special people.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
getting a large check in the mail …. mostly small business owners with employees can relate to this

Definitely a great feeling.

Several weeks back I received a fedex envelope. Didn’t expect it to have a big fat check in it as I have never had a fedex envelope with that in it. Opened it up and pulled that fucker out and a big grin came across my face. Money does make a business owner happy.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Turn 3 on the first lap when you realize you made it through the 50 cars that we’re trying to take your position away and wreak you.

See the blue 37 that shoots up the inside. That’s me. I finished 5th.

Running a race car is it for me. That little butterfly feeling you have just before the green. Then total crazy focus, nothin else in the world exists. Surreal. I miss so much.

Cdog

Reaction score
Running a race car is it for me. That little butterfly feeling you have just before the green. Then total crazy focus, nothin else in the world exists. Surreal. I miss so much.

Yep, I’ve done it since I was 12 years old Karting and it’s the same since then. You described it perfectly.

also the feeling you get when you pull up to the track arriving for a race weekend. It’s like Christmas morning. Haha!!

Last edited:

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Yep, I’ve done it since I was 12 years old Karting and it’s the same since then. You described it perfectly.

also the feeling you get when you pull up to the track arriving for a race weekend. It’s like Christmas morning. Haha!!

I started in karts at about 8-9. Moved to formula cars around 18. Also did some midgets and sprints, asphalt only. I’ll have a track car at some point in the future.

ram78d10

Reaction score
When traffic is spaced perfectly and the fuck that has been tail gating you for ten miles can't pass even after umpteen attempts and is having a total Tourette break down as you watch in the rear view mirror.
Why be an asshole? Why not let the guy pass?

HST4ME

Reaction score
Not my fault he was driving something with 42 horsepower.....wasn"t you was it?o_O

SixD9R

Reaction score
Fuck yes... So in the drag boat it's very similar the way we have it set up.

It's a 500 cubic inch normally aspirated deal making 1200hp. Spins 9000 rpm going down the track from A to B in a jet boat. It has a neutral bucket that flows a crap ton of water. So we bring the rpm up to 4500 rpm, then with a flip of a switch and deck the throttle the bucket opens and we are instantly at 9000 rpm and going down the track. I'll see if I can upload the video.

Love the 2nd vid. That motor at idle sounds like one hard hitting mofo!

4Waters

Reaction score
Fuck yes... So in the drag boat it's very similar the way we have it set up.

It's a 500 cubic inch normally aspirated deal making 1200hp. Spins 9000 rpm going down the track from A to B in a jet boat. It has a neutral bucket that flows a crap ton of water. So we bring the rpm up to 4500 rpm, then with a flip of a switch and deck the throttle the bucket opens and we are instantly at 9000 rpm and going down the track. I'll see if I can upload the video.

That's bad ass

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Picking you teeth after a mess of short ribs bottle of wine cheese Broccoli and knowing there is some ribs left for later during the fight ;)
27BFE155-E569-4D0E-B5F5-644560DB7853.jpeg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

I am a "NEW" member here,but have been reading on and off for quite some time,and I for one am SICK AND TIRED of your problem with Greg.'

Damn,if you dislike him that much PUT HIM ON BLOCK or just DROP IT!! you are really sickening and one of the few that really hurts the site.

You come off like some Hunchback Stalker.

Give It A Break,ALREADY:eek:

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I am a "NEW" member here,but have been reading on and off for quite some time,and I for one am SICK AND TIRED of your problem with Greg.'

Damn,if you dislike him that much PUT HIM ON BLOCK or just DROP IT!! you are really sickening and one of the few that really hurts the site.

You come off like some Hunchback Stalker.

Give It A Break,ALREADY:eek:

Grads lives in your head for free.

Good job Grads.

Dan'l

WYRD

Reaction score
Definitely a great feeling.

Several weeks back I received a fedex envelope. Didn’t expect it to have a big fat check in it as I have never had a fedex envelope with that in it. Opened it up and pulled that fucker out and a big grin came across my face. Money does make a business owner happy.
Until it gets deposited and she hand you the AR report....

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
That first bark of an engine you just finished building when you fire it up to set timing.

Inversely when it doesnt fire up, and all the potential things of "what you fucked up" start to run through your head.