WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
What's your point?

Two kinds of countries on this planet.

Those who use the metric system.

And those who have used nuclear weapons in war.

You too, are free to leave the country.

Dan'l
Add been to the Moon on that one as well

Universal Elements

Reaction score
F34AC497-B4B0-4726-982A-79BC782F0B09.jpeg

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Not hiding at all. Just a New Years resolution to NOT get into a gutter and pick on dog shit like you!!:D
But you continue to sniff Daddy’s ass? That resolution didn’t work! A better resolution for your fat ass is to get rid of those nasty ass grey piss stained shorts!;)

A12273D7-91AF-4A21-828E-6F6B6C22067C.jpeg

saucedaddy

Reaction score
49F39CF6-C4C5-4278-A694-8B6E611BCDA7.jpeg
Very low to pick on a child

Not cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh Stop! I figured a Trumpkin would go soft before you. Nobody’s “Picking on anybody”. Snickers threw a meme out about BT and it got zinged. Btw. Haven’t seen you defend Sascha, Malia or Chelsea? As said before if it’s to heavy down here bounce to the lounge where it’s softer!
Cmon JBs, pull it together, we already have a Mother Hen down here!:(

saucedaddy

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Very low to pick on a child

Not cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Funny never saw you defend this?
After Chelsea returned from a date, Hillary asked her if she had a good time.

Chelsea said she had a wonderful time and thinks she's in love.

Hillary said, 'You didn't have sex, did you'?

Chelsea said, 'Not according to Dad.'

Last edited:

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Funny never saw you defend this?
Was Chelsea 13 years old at the time? Big difference between targeting someones adult child verses targeting their pre-adult child. Ivanka, D Jr., Eric, Tiffany, all fair game. Barron should be left out any so called political humor until he is 18.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
“I did it for my daughter”

what a two faced little prick you are.
No one knows wtf you talk about. But Daddy is glad you stopped being a whiny bitch that kept asking for Daddy to stop snacking you around. Btw. Did you ever get that beaver waxed for Boner?;)

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Was Chelsea 13 years old at the time? Big difference between targeting someones adult child verses targeting their pre-adult child. Ivanka, D Jr., Eric, Tiffany, all fair game. Barron should be left out any so called political humor until he is 18.
That’s your made up age, rookie! I didn’t see you defending Sasha or Malia? There was plenty of bashing. Nor do you defend the most recent pedophilia and necrophilia to members down here! 2011? GTFOH;)

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
That’s your made up age, rookie! I didn’t see you defending Sasha or Malia? There was plenty of bashing. Nor do you defend the most recent pedophilia and necrophilia to members down here! 2011? GTFOH;)

"That’s your made up age, rookie!" WFT are you talking about?

"I didn’t see you defending Sasha or Malia?" Didn't know they needed me to defend them but if I saw political cartoons of them when they were under the age of 18 I would have said the same thing, not cool.

"Nor do you defend the most recent pedophilia and necrophilia to members down here!" Again, WTF are you talking about? Be specific, I don't want to make assumptions.

"GTFOH" Nope.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
"That’s your made up age, rookie!" WFT are you talking about?

"I didn’t see you defending Sasha or Malia?" Didn't know they needed me to defend them but if I saw political cartoons of them when they were under the age of 18 I would have said the same thing, not cool.

"Nor do you defend the most recent pedophilia and necrophilia to members down here!" Again, WTF are you talking about? Be specific, I don't want to make assumptions.

"GTFOH" Nope.
Just show the class where the hurtfull words used against BT got you so emotional. Please post the radical statement that hurt your feelings? Let’s not forget Snickers brought the kid into the dungeon!
D144F8A6-946C-4C90-B532-4CC0B19F6720.gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
No one knows wtf you talk about. But Daddy is glad you stopped being a whiny bitch that kept asking for Daddy to stop snacking you around. Btw. Did you ever get that beaver waxed for Boner?;)
dont you remember, back when you were the Frosh/Soph captin looking to get a call up to the JV? During the Kavanaugh Liberal Smear Fest, you started crying and said we must all believe all women, and then I believe you said you would "believe" for your daughter.

Now, since you and Squeegie are essentially the same bleeding anus cracks, oops I mean bleeding heart liberals, maybe he said that.

IN either case, every post you try to be funny, is not.

Go back to your junior high days of being stuffed into lockers and getting wedged to the sky. Dumbass

saucedaddy

Reaction score
dont you remember, back when you were the Frosh/Soph captin looking to get a call up to the JV? During the Kavanaugh Liberal Smear Fest, you started crying and said we must all believe all women, and then I believe you said you would "believe" for your daughter.

Now, since you and Squeegie are essentially the same bleeding anus cracks, oops I mean bleeding heart liberals, maybe he said that.

IN either case, every post you try to be funny, is not.

Go back to your junior high days of being stuffed into lockers and getting wedged to the sky. Dumbass
Snowflake Bitch Definition....
Hey sauce feel free to pm me, I'll send you my phone number and we can chat.

Otherwise I'd ask that you rethink the shit talking posts.

Sound good?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
64C07FC0-FEF6-4381-BFBD-F23AFCB753EC.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score

LOL

Must have been a pretty big private jet......

Our present sized currency measures 2.61 inches wide by 6.14 inches long, and the thickness is.0043 inches."

So a million, in one tall stack, would be 2.61 by 6.14 by 43 inches.

A billion would be 1,000 of these stacks.

And 170 billion would be 170,000 of these stacks.........

Or to put it in weight:

A pound of $100 dollar bills is about $45,400 dollars.

A million dollars is about 22.024 pounds.

A billion dollars is about 22,026 pounds.

And a 170 billion dollars is about 3,744,493 pounds.

An Antonov 225 has a maximum payload of about 250 tons which is about 500,000 pounds.

I don't know what type of private jet that was, but some people will believe just about anything......... :)

Sandlord

Reaction score
LOL

Must have been a pretty big private jet......

Our present sized currency measures 2.61 inches wide by 6.14 inches long, and the thickness is.0043 inches."

So a million, in one tall stack, would be 2.61 by 6.14 by 43 inches.

A billion would be 1,000 of these stacks.

And 170 billion would be 170,000 of these stacks.........

Or to put it in weight:

A pound of $100 dollar bills is about $45,400 dollars.

A million dollars is about 22.024 pounds.

A billion dollars is about 22,026 pounds.

And a 170 billion dollars is about 3,744,493 pounds.

An Antonov 225 has a maximum payload of about 250 tons which is about 500,000 pounds.

I don't know what type of private jet that was, but some people will believe just about anything......... :)

Sounds about right. I don't know who shot the video, but it shows a few guys in arab garb and at least 7 crates 30" x 30" x 6 ft, full of stacks. hence, I posted it in the joke thread.