WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So if a girl who had big Boobs......

rickym20

Reaction score
Had a friend that lived in Havasu and needed a handy man , who would you recommend? :D:D Had to get your attention....
We are renting my old mans place on the vrbo/air bnb deal and looking for the go to guy/company to handle little fixes here and there. Who do you guys use? We are not local so not able to take care of this stuff that I normally would do. Thanks

4Waters

Reaction score
Ok I'll fix it.

boobs-2.gif

rickym20

Reaction score

Riverryder

Reaction score
looks like I got some learning to do....
Thanks for bailing me out

I will say it looks like what I was trying to accomplish backfired lol. Off to homedepot I go. :D

Orale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
Had a friend that lived in Havasu and needed a handy man , who would you recommend? :D:D Had to get your attention....
We are renting my old mans place on the vrbo/air bnb deal and looking for the go to guy/company to handle little fixes here and there. Who do you guys use? We are not local so not able to take care of this stuff that I normally would do. Thanks
Steve's (928)733-2133

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Call Jason Bertram (928) 230-7391. He is a licensed handyman, havasu local. He also does the Airbnb thing and might be a good resource for your guys.

DLC

Reaction score
Wait

So there is a big boobed handy person that needs a place to stay....

I think we need more pics to clarify

92 cole

Reaction score
You are thinking with the wrong head!!!!! Do you want stuff fixed or ???????.