WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where to buy a concealed carry holster

Jetdriver951

Reaction score
In parker relaxing for the weekend and will probably head up to havasu to check on the boat in storage. Was issued my concealed carry permit from California last Wednesday and I am looking for a nice concealed "appendix area" holster for my Smith and Wesson MP9 Shield 9mm. Anyone have any suggestions on a guns and ammo store in havasu where I might pick one up. Already have a holster for my Smith&Wesson. 686 plus .357 "the hand cannon" thank you all for your suggestions in advance. FYI the entire process took 2 1/2 months. Riverside County
20200118_101047.jpg
20150731_090819.jpg

CLdrinker

Reaction score
G-Code for the shield. I run that combo Appendix IWB.

Bravo concealment for OWB.

you won’t find much for the revolver

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Gun show in Kingman today and tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I believe Bass Tackle Master has several to choose from. John's got a ton of shootem' up stuff in his "tackle shop".

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
In parker relaxing for the weekend and will probably head up to havasu to check on the boat in storage. Was issued my concealed carry permit from California last Wednesday and I am looking for a nice concealed "appendix area" holster for my Smith and Wesson MP9 Shield 9mm. Anyone have any suggestions on a guns and ammo store in havasu where I might pick one up. Already have a holster for my Smith&Wesson. 686 plus .357 "the hand cannon" thank you all for your suggestions in advance. FYI the entire process took 2 1/2 months. Riverside County View attachment 835787 View attachment 835789
I was just down at sporting goods store looking at a 357, like I need another gun

dribble

Reaction score
Interested. I have the same Shield and 686.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I carry the same gun in this. Amazon $13. Lh more expensive.
15793757338857685629988634228804.jpg

hawgty55

Reaction score
I like "we the people " holsters for fitment and price but its an online store.

sintax

Reaction score
haha Please tell me you dont intend on appendix carrying that big ol smith, on the other hand, you might get some gals giving you the side eye, so maybe its a yes?

So you have a lot of different options. I have some kydex holsters made by a buddy who I used to train with ( https://store.blackcentertactical.com/ ) his shit is FULL custom hand done and really top notch fit and finish. He can make it anyway you want it, print hiders, sweat shields, colors, hardware etc. Kydex is great for durability and tunability. Its nice being able lessen or increase the bite of the holster, you cant do that with leather.

As far as something "new", i'm going to order a "sticky holster" ( https://stickyholsters.com/ ) I've heard really good things about them from a comfort / function perspective, and best of all they are cheap.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
haha Please tell me you dont intend on appendix carrying that big ol smith, on the other hand, you might get some gals giving you the side eye, so maybe its a yes?

So you have a lot of different options. I have some kydex holsters made by a buddy who I used to train with ( https://store.blackcentertactical.com/ ) his shit is FULL custom hand done and really top notch fit and finish. He can make it anyway you want it, print hiders, sweat shields, colors, hardware etc. Kydex is great for durability and tunability. Its nice being able lessen or increase the bite of the holster, you cant do that with leather.

As far as something "new", i'm going to order a "sticky holster" ( https://stickyholsters.com/ ) I've heard really good things about them from a comfort / function perspective, and best of all they are cheap.

looks interesting lets us know how well it works, i might need one .

robby dmax

Reaction score
I have the G-code and also have the vedder. Both are good just personal choice on what you will like and find comfortable

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Trex arms “side car” is what I would run if guns didn’t scare me.

Tier 1 is another one worth a look. A lot of options and combos.

BONER

Reaction score
I carry a Stealthgear. I'd say the most comfortable I've ever owned.

Buster Wrench

Reaction score
We the people works for me
IWB I got mine on line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk