WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Channel News

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Wow, I see some seriously messed up emails being sent to bosses this summer. Between that and some questionable videos being posted, may be entertaining:p

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
my guess is public safety. So many people using their phones, streaming etc it can sometimes be difficult to make or receive calls, especially on busy weekends.
Yep..X2 ;)

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

It’s a smart move for tourism and bringing money into the city. People will be streaming and posting their activities as it happens.

People can also easily stay connected to their careers and home life while away.

I’m sure the city and chamber of commerce appreciate this move. The people who have a desire or need to remain connected to the world will benefit too.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Several of them live right in that part of the channel in the park. Take a stroll down there late at night when the crowds are gone.
Never seen them. I don't hang out in the channel that late. Well maybe at the Heat Bar. :)

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Great! Now I can read about real news like this!:D
F4047E10-9363-4846-8D94-6D235B275F57.png

2Driver

Reaction score
How many homeless do you see in the channel?

BTW Obama isn't POTUS anymore. Those phones are long gone by now..Lol :D

80% of the free prepaid phones were sold to drug dealers for $50 within 1/2 and hour of being handed out

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
How many homeless do you see in the channel?

BTW Obama isn't POTUS anymore. Those phones are long gone by now..Lol :D
But his legacy lives on - I’ve built 3 Departments Of Public Social Services (welfare offices) for the county of Riverside, as soon as the walls go up those fuckers with the little easy-ups are out there with their handouts of how you can obtain a smartphone, not a flip phone, but a smartphone for no money out of your pocket as long as you are receiving any benefits from the great state of California.

And the state still wants more money for all these assholes that make living off the government as a lifestyle.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Since havanews needs a subscription, what’s the name and passwords, I saw nothing obvious, saw nautical and London bridge resort.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
But his legacy lives on - I’ve built 3 Departments Of Public Social Services (welfare offices) for the county of Riverside, as soon as the walls go up those fuckers with the little easy-ups are out there with their handouts of how you can obtain a smartphone, not a flip phone, but a smartphone for no money out of your pocket as long as you are receiving any benefits from the great state of California.

And the state still wants more money for all these assholes that make living off the government as a lifestyle.
The free phone was available before Obama took office. Google is your friend. Lol :D

brgrcru

Reaction score
It’s a smart move for tourism and bringing money into the city. People will be streaming and posting their activities as it happens.

People can also easily stay connected to their careers and home life while away.

I’m sure the city and chamber of commerce appreciate this move. The people who have a desire or need to remain connected to the world will benefit too.

No thanks. ill stay stealth and keep going weekdays and enjoying my time away, from that part of life.