WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best nonsexual feeling......

Taboma

Reaction score
I am a "NEW" member here,but have been reading on and off for quite some time,and I for one am SICK AND TIRED of your problem with Greg.'

Damn,if you dislike him that much PUT HIM ON BLOCK or just DROP IT!! you are really sickening and one of the few that really hurts the site.

You come off like some Hunchback Stalker.

Give It A Break,ALREADY:eek:

If you've been reading for any length of time at all, then you'd realize that the title of this thread (Best Non-Sexual Feeling) is exactly why Grad's is here.
He craves the abusive attention, although I'm not so sure it's not in fact sexual. :eek: Regardless, certain members are only happy to oblige, no worries, it's consensual.
It's Win Win, for all -- well for some, not all of us of course. :confused: But even I'm forced to admit, the guy is one hell of a fisherman :p
Have you considered for a moment just how these various re-posted pics of Grad's became available in the first place ? :rolleyes: Now you're getting it, good ;)

stoker

Reaction score
Years ago, the day before my vasectomy the nurse called and asked if I would like some valum prior to my procedure to calm my nerves, I of course said yes please. The following day the nurse comes into the procedure room with the biggest needle I have ever seen. I say what’s that? She says it’s the valum you requested. I said I didn’t know it was going to be a needle just give me some pills instead. Her reply was pills take to long to kick in and it was either the needle or nothing. After a few seconds I said fine let’s do it.

Right after the assault with that giant needle I experienced something I have never experienced before. Complete relaxation and a total feeling of utopia. The procedure only took about 15 minutes and I pretty much just engaged in small talk with the doctor and nurse the whole time. When they finished up the doctor said you can go ahead and get dressed and do you have any questions for me. Without hesitation and with all seriousness I said could I get another shot before I leave. He just laughed and said sorry no can do.

That was the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced. It totally eliminated all the stress I was experiencing in life at the time. A month or so later I was in Mexico with the wife and kids and got to thinking about that feeling I had and figured I would hit up a pharmacy down there and see if they would sell me some valum in pill form. After a couple of no’s I finally got a yes from a pharmacist. I got to thinking what an idiot I was for even considering following through with the purchase and left to never think about it again.

I can totally understand how people can get addicted to these things and later on knew a few people who did. Turns out after life turned to complete shit for them and ultimately ended in their deaths.

SLT Kota

Reaction score
Wide open throttle on just about anything or sailing to key west at sunset with no land in site, two completely different speeds but both are at the top of my list.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
If you've been reading for any length of time at all, then you'd realize that the title of this thread (Best Non-Sexual Feeling) is exactly why Grad's is here.
He craves the abusive attention, although I'm not so sure it's not in fact sexual. :eek: Regardless, certain members are only happy to oblige, no worries, it's consensual.
It's Win Win, for all -- well for some, not all of us of course. :confused: But even I'm forced to admit, the guy is one hell of a fisherman :p
Have you considered for a moment just how these various re-posted pics of Grad's became available in the first place ? :rolleyes: Now you're getting it, good ;)

Taboma,Thank-You for your response here. I understand what he does is "FILL IN THE BLANK" I honestly have laughed hard at some of his Come Backs and Responses.

The thing that irritates me about some in here, DAMN!! block him out,don't open his posts or & or & or. Life is way too short to let one member wreck your day and if he or she does you might have serious issues that you won't be able to correct by residing on here. Just my thought. P.S. there are some on here,I do just that avoid them like the plague.:cool:

500bbc

Reaction score
Tweakers just stole my CAT, driving around the neighborhood now and every time I stab it I laugh my ass off.:p

Tooned Up

Reaction score
Safely making it to the shitter after being coaxed into going to the China Buffet against your better judgement!!

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I've been an adrenaline junkie all my life but the best feeling is when the nurse handed me my newborn daughter. It was a feeling of pride, fear, joy and love all rolled into one. The thought that I was responsible for another human life is one that can never be replicated.