WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Alliecat

Reaction score
In a hurry to find a short term rental for just one person. Because of snowbird season, not much available or they want a long term lease. Or there are many applicants ahead of me trying to get approved. Looking for month to month lease for about 5 or 6 months or less in the lake havasu city, parker, or parker strip area. I can pay up to $900 a month. I have first and last month rent plus any deposits or security fees right now. I need to be able to move in on the 31st january or 1st of February. I am dependable and responsible with a job. If you might have anything or know of anything. Please contact me at [email protected].

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
how much room do you need???might have something for you...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
In a hurry to find a short term rental for just one person. Because of snowbird season, not much available or they want a long term lease. Or there are many applicants ahead of me trying to get approved. Looking for month to month lease for about 5 or 6 months or less in the lake havasu city, parker, or parker strip area. I can pay up to $900 a month. I have first and last month rent plus any deposits or security fees right now. I need to be able to move in on the 31st january or 1st of February. I am dependable and responsible with a job. If you might have anything or know of anything. Please contact me at [email protected].
also..... what are you finding in that price range??? I seem to be hearing that 800-900 is 1 br apartment rent

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
one more question....who are you???? do you know members here???pm... or call...702-496-4-1-5-0