WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dealing with age....

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
The medical records my wife takes to my appointments. The doctors have no idea why I'm alive.

20191116_120759.jpg

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Any FDA studies on this and does it have cbd in it?
It's a nutraceutical. It will never be approved by the FDA but, nutraceutical companies must follow GMP regulations. Dr McCurdy is the no. 1 scientist in the world studying kratom and is at U of Florida. I have a Kratom CBD blend that is awesome. I take it daily.

Andy B.

Reaction score
It's a nutraceutical. It will never be approved by the FDA but, nutraceutical companies must follow GMP regulations. Dr McCurdy is the no. 1 scientist in the world studying kratom and is at U of Florida. I have a Kratom CBD blend that is awesome. I take it daily.

Does it come without CBD I get drug tested?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well actually I had a problem with a member since HE decided to jump into something that was none of his business. That fact would have been clear if you would have taken the time to read the whole thing before just as he did get involved where you have NO BUSINESS other than adding to your Post count or possibly you are one of those who really enjoy reading what ever they post. Don't worry everything was and is under control here so you can move along. Don't you have some Chicken Strips to sell? P.S. watch your step,Headers can be hazardous to your health.:rolleyes:

Did he also not apologize for his drunken rant?

Should every time someone gets wasted and posts we make that the hill that we die on? Because there isn’t gonna be a lot of us left if it is... most people make mistakes, it’s how we own them that is a testament to our character.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Gonna be 69 in a couple weeks. Still consider myself to be in decent shape but I've noticed that balance and dexterity are going down hill. Hereditary arthritis doesn't help a bit.

So I'm in front of my garage taking a picture of a whiskey barrel coffee table I'm building. To get a clear shot I kneel down on my right knee and when I go to rise, I roll my left ankle and crash that direction, hitting my head on the concrete, scuffing my left knee, and pulling a ribcage muscle in the process. After a few seconds of feeling like an idiot and lying there in pain, I manage to get to my feet.

Ankle swollen and knot on the head are irritating, but the pulled muscle is really a pain. Top it off I'm in the late stages of a head cold and still coughing which brings out that even more...….:eek::D

The smooth athletic moves are long gone. Simple moves of the past like jumping up in my PU bed and back down have turned into drawn out acts of climbing awkwardly. I want to jump off something fairly low to the ground and my entire body freezes up and plain refuses.....:p

Don't take the mobility of youth for granted...…..;)

I just went through several months of PT after a knee surgery and stumbled onto what I think is the best program around for people feeling their age. Most PT clinics have a "overall balance and strength program" for older folks. You get your doctor to prescribe a 2 - 4 week PT series which they are always happy to do, when that runs out the clinic typically will let you attend their gym for very little money (mine is $25 a month) so you can continue your PT on your own, unassisted. They keep an eye on you to make sure you are doing it right but you are on your own. I got my 85 year old father to sign up and he is bouncing around like a 40 year old....truly amazing how well a little light PT works.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Time is running out .
I'm banning myself from this thread .

Familyties

Reaction score
I follow Clint Eastwood motto, he says "I just get up every morning and go out. And I don’t let the old man in,’ ”