WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Billie Elish

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
She’s at the forum in April. I’m not a big fan, but my wife wants to go. The lowest priced tickets online are 178 bucks. Don’t really want the worst but don’t really need the best (1500). I guess my question is, when I buy supercross or monster jam tickets it’s almost half price if I buy them at angel stadium, as opposed to online. I Bought some monster jam tickets today for 41 instead of 70 something. Would it be the same for a concert at the forum? Her birthday is next Saturday so I guess I should figure it out pretty quick.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
It’s pretty rare tickets for concerts can be purchased at the venue box office. Ticketmaster doesn’t want to lose the fees for such purchases.

you could gamble on tickets being cheaper from Stubhub the night of concert, but I wouldn’t suggest that route in this case.

FishSniper

Reaction score
She’s at the forum in April. I’m not a big fan, but my wife wants to go. The lowest priced tickets online are 178 bucks. Don’t really want the worst but don’t really need the best (1500). I guess my question is, when I buy supercross or monster jam tickets it’s almost half price if I buy them at angel stadium, as opposed to online. I Bought some monster jam tickets today for 41 instead of 70 something. Would it be the same for a concert at the forum? Her birthday is next Saturday so I guess I should figure it out pretty quick.
I use seatgeek.com for tickets they pull from multiple sites and rate by best deal. Has worked well for me and saves some time from checking multiple sites.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
I feel for you, Vic. Billie Eilish is pure shit and I can’t believe it’s actually referred to as music. Just awful and zero singing talent.

That said, I’d just buy the tickets online and be done with it. If it’s for your wife’s birthday, it won’t be worth taking the chance to save a few bucks and potentially end up with nothing for Saturday if the tickets cannot be easily bought another way.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Never heard of him gonna have to go look up some tunes

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
@BHC Vic just pull the trigger and buy the tickets. She’s hot right now so don’t wait.

I have to admit I like a couple of songs and my wife really likes her just like yours. You won’t regret it and if mama’s happy then it’s worth it.

DWC

Reaction score
Happy wife, happy life. Pull the trigger. Don’t buy nose bleed seats. Make a nice night out of it. You won’t regret it.

HCP3

Reaction score
Probably sold out. Good luck not paying a premium an auction sites .

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Never heard of him gonna have to go look up some tunes
I never heard of HER either until I just watched a show featuring her on tv tonight. She just turned 18.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Don't know about the Forum, but you buy tickets at the Greek theater.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I can’t help with the tickets but think I saw you driving the other day.
3ACDD255-3F54-4F31-AFDC-47217BB5135C.jpeg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I think I’ve changed my mind. I don’t mind paying the 250 a seat but 150 dollars in fees? Yea I don’t think so

HST4ME

Reaction score
That's a lot of suffering for 400, plus the beer it would take to make it less suffering lol.

C-2

Reaction score
Lol, the stuff we do. I'm committed to Mac DeMarco (yup, I'm like "who?") in DTLA for my 16-year old daughter.

At least Bad Guy is a cool tune....

Concert ticket prices boil my blood. When I was 16, you were a God among friends if you sprung for a $40 front row seat. Back then, you actually went to a ticket shop. Or, you paid a few bucks more and found Mike Damone outside the movie theater...

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :D

Meaney77

Reaction score
Not sure about the Forum but lat year when my wife and I and friends went to see Eric Church at the Staples Center my brother in law was able to buy tickets at the gate for a fraction of what we paid.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I feel your pain. I “get” to go to Kelly Clarkson in Vegas in July. Tickets I bought for a Christmas present. Yay...

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I “get” to go to Kelly Clarkson in Vegas in July. Tickets I bought for a Christmas present. Yay...
OUCH!!!!:rolleyes:
I guess I'm lucky then.
I get to go see Little Big Town at the ACE downtown in April

HCP3

Reaction score
Do you guys share interest in music? Have a date night, and go to a show you both can enjoy.

Singleton

Reaction score
I think I’ve changed my mind. I don’t mind paying the 250 a seat but 150 dollars in fees? Yea I don’t think so

TicketMaster service fees are pure BS.
Like you, I only break down and pay for those when I know the wife really wants to see a concert.
Normally, my cheap a$$ hates paying those fees

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I bit the bullet and did it. Found decent seats and got away for $617. Thanks @FishSniper for sending me to seat geek. Saved at least 200 and got better seats. Oddly enough Friday was better priced than Saturday
So what did they get you for the convenience fee.
Forget off the top of my head who we went through but it was $80 in fees. Oddly though the total at 617 is the same

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I
So what did they get you for the convenience fee.
Forget off the top of my head who we went through but it was $80 in fees. Oddly though the total at 617 is the same
i want to say 74 bucks each ticket

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Her interview on Stern was interesting. She was raised in a different environment than most and is more mature than most her age, while at the same time being immature.

Not a fan of her music but she is really talented.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
your a good dude..
I could not go to hear that gal.. I hear that voice and I have to switch to my I have road rage relax music(sade) to clam down

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Believe me, it’s not my favorite music. I’m a country guy and this is a lot different but whatever. I’m his last year my marriage has been amazing. I’m not sure if it was moving to norco, making more money, or whatever, but we’ve never been so happy. I’ve been a cheap bastard lately because I want a truck but I think my wife is really going to love this.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I consider "Bad Guy" to be the song of the year

It's definitely her most Popular song, but far from her best. Check out her other stuff they DON'T play on the radio. Very talented girl.

I've heard she puts on Amazing live performances.

Kinna like Kid Rock, his music mostly blah on vinyl, LIVE, he cannot be beat.

Reactions: DWC

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I’ve heard it’s a really good live show. So I got the tickets transferred... face price was 144... I paid 308... not really sure how it works but it’s doesn’t feel to good :rolleyes: does someone buy them really early and then resale? I’m just curious now.

Reactions: DWC

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I’ve heard it’s a really good live show. So I got the tickets transferred... face price was 144... I paid 308... not really sure how it works but it’s doesn’t feel to good :rolleyes: does someone buy them really early and then resale? I’m just curious now.

It happens many different ways...

Some people will have season tickets, and sell the ones they events they don't have any interest in.

All kinna ways that the price can get jacked up!

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Go and have fun...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk