WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Credit Scores????

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
The whole credit score rating is a skewed system to begin with. Mine is maxed out at 720 as I have zero debt (been this way for years). On the flip side I have friends with over $500,000 in debt and they both have credit scores over 800.

WYRD

Reaction score
The whole credit score rating is a skewed system to begin with. Mine is maxed out at 720 as I have zero debt (been this way for years). On the flip side I have friends with over $500,000 in debt and they both have credit scores over 800.
Not skewed at all, it's a guage of how well you manage credit (ie debt) by making timely payments and not maxing out all available credit. That is why the call it credit score. It's not meant to guage financial status.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Sounds like yours might go up a little.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Not skewed at all, it's a guage of how well you manage credit (ie debt) by making timely payments and not maxing out all available credit. That is why the call it credit score. It's not meant to guage financial status.
The sooner people understand this ^^^^^^, the better off they are.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

This.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
I had mine pulled when I bought my new Denali. Score rated by Bank of America was 900 (Experian).

Sales rep (Jay) said, "Holy Shit! The highest I ever saw was 850, and that was Shaq."