WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Best time to maintain control......

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
....is going under the Osborn Wash/Hwy 95 Bridge.

crash.jpg

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Saw this pics and was wondering how they managed that. It’s pretty rutted out under there and you pretty much just ride the ruts through there.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Saw this pics and was wondering how they managed that. It’s pretty rutted out under there and you pretty much just ride the ruts through there.

My understanding is that several vehicles were vying for the same trac. This is the guy that lost.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
It's where we watch the race from .

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Saw the video of him actually crashing. Totally missed the hard right back under the bridge and launched the jump and then blew the corner. Smacked straight into bridge shortly after.

I hear there is a co-driver position available:D

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
That's pretty much where we watched from today. Seems like it's all basically singletrack at that point.

c_land

Reaction score
Saw the video of him actually crashing. Totally missed the hard right back under the bridge and launched the jump and then blew the corner. Smacked straight into bridge shortly after.

I hear there is a co-driver position available:D

Saw that video too. Looks like they blew the f out of that corner. Didn’t see anyone battling though.

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
No battle from what I saw and was told. He just made a mistake and it cost him.

Saw that video too. Looks like they blew the f out of that corner. Didn’t see anyone battling though.

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Yep... that sounded like it hurt.

Quick funny story.... Many years ago I was part of a pit crew for a 10 car in Score before it was all Mexico. We were racing at Stateline with a brand new car and before they put speed limits in the pit area.

Well the course was much different than it is now but it ran backwards from the current Mint 400 course along the 15 fwy and our driver left the pit pretty hot after some new car blues (loose heims on the steering. He thought the car was coming apart). He left in a hurry and hit a guy wire sp?? attached to the high tension power poles along the freeway and launched the car about 30’ into the air (we had a helo videoing) and it actually landed on its wheels and only bent the front tie rod a bit. He turned around and came back to the pit after he told us he rolled on the radio but the car looked fine.

He apologized after he left again over the radio and we ended up taking 3rd. Desert racing is an animal all of its own.

riverroyal

Reaction score
They should close the bridge for a full state inspection

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Alan, Did you take delivery on the new GMC yet?
Your takes: