WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is Tapatalk even a thing anymore?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I remember half the site was using it...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
And no delay in between posts, plus the nudie section
What? Tapatalk gets you instant access to the nudie section? Then why am I paying RD $9.99 a month for it????

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I pay diddly squat. I can upload pics and access nudie site. :cool:

SoCalZero

Reaction score
I use it 99.9% of the time. Never ran into the nudie section.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Actually, there is a reason to use TT. I enjoy it because I can consolidate 3 or 4 forums into one central access point. Every day that I sit down to eat lunch during the week, the first thing I click on is tapatalk and then RDP. Seems like others do the same, so why so much hate for something that brings traffic to RDP?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Actually, there is a reason to use TT. I enjoy it because I can consolidate 3 or 4 forums into one central access point. Every day that I sit down to eat lunch during the week, the first thing I click on is tapatalk and then RDP. Seems like others do the same, so why so much hate for something that brings traffic to RDP?

Try using Chrome. And having different tabs for each Forum. I have probably 15 tabs open in Chrome (on my phone).

The hate comes from the non stop adds or them constantly trying to get into your wallet! Pay for no adds. Pay for using their servers. Pay pay pay. Their business model is to take your money! That's the whole point of their software.

I'll take a pass on that!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

First off.. You're cheating on me with other forums? WTF?

Realistically Tapatalk does a bunch of shit that I don't agree with. I remember the day they just launched chat rooms and didn't notify any of us forum owners.. WTF? We pay for it $$ and yet somehow we have ads that show up to our members? WTF?

Those guys had a great thing and greed got the better of em. I'm working fast and furious on RDP 2.0 and when we do it, TT will be phased out over the period of two months.

RD

Meaney77

Reaction score

Realistically Tapatalk does a bunch of shit that I don't agree with. I remember the day they just launched chat rooms and didn't notify any of us forum owners.. WTF? We pay for it $$ and yet somehow we have ads that show up to our members? WTF?

Those guys had a great thing and greed got the better of em. I'm working fast and furious on RDP 2.0 and when we do it, TT will be phased out over the period of two months.

RD
Can 2.0 have an easier way to upload pictures and text? I cant stand when I start a post or respond to a post- I start typing and upload the pix and the pix go to the top over what you are typing. Then you have to go in and edit and its kind of a pet peeve pain in the ass. Its not as issue in TT.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Can 2.0 have an easier way to upload pictures and text? I cant stand when I start a post or respond to a post- I start typing and upload the pix and the pix go to the top over what you are typing. Then you have to go in and edit and its kind of a pet peeve pain in the ass. Its not as issue in TT.

The pics will load wherever yout cursor is...

This way you can post a pic...

Post some text...

Post another pic...

Etc.

Where the pics post is totally up to you...

20200113_110310.jpg

Make sense?

Meaney77

Reaction score
1AEF3C30-A38C-4C59-B290-BB7833F031A5.png
Weird here is my cursor and here is where my pic post.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
i use the mobile web and pics always post at the top of the post, regardless of cursor. I just highlight the picture, copy it and paste it where I want it to go.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
i use the mobile web and pics always post at the top of the post, regardless of cursor. I just highlight the picture, copy it and paste it where I want it to go.

mid the cursor is somewhere and you push the full image button it should post where the cursor is..

That said test site is up and running 100% and we are working out style / layout of front page and beta testing the classifieds more before we release. It won’t be long

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score

I agree. I don't find any forums to be anywhere near as user friendly on my phone/ipad on chrome/safari etc, as I do on TT. There are a few forums that I only check because they are on TT, and one forum that I used to frequent a TON, I haven't been on in forever because they dropped TT.

I tried an experiment a few weeks ago and deleted TT off my phone. Since then, I waste far less time on forums. I'll go for days without even checking RDP now, whereas before it was an addiction. Id check it when i woke up, at lunch, 97 times in the evening, etc. Now I check it at work occasionally, bout it.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

Same thing happens to me.
Now if I post the picture first then the cursor will stay where I put it.

LakeBeard

Reaction score

RD

Are you guys going to bring the app back?

LazyLavey

Reaction score
What? Tapatalk gets you instant access to the nudie section? Then why am I paying RD $9.99 a month for it????

you've already been banned from the nudie section