WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fuck technology!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
My wife just had 10 Jack in the Box tacos, 2 cheesy potato wedges fries and 2 grilled sourdough burgers delivered to our door. Had a few Vodka sodas and couldn't drive. Now I want to puke. This Door Dash thing is not good.

redone76

Reaction score
My wife just had 10 Jack in the Box tacos, 2 cheesy potato wedges fries and 2 grilled sourdough burgers delivered to our door. Had a few Vodka sodas and couldn't drive. Now I want to puke. This Door Dash thing is not good.
You’ll be wishing you had added a few rolls of toilet paper to that order come the morning!!!

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Going out blows too............just got back from take out KFC...waited 30 minutes for my shit because the 18 year old guy with long purple fingernails with glitter neglected to tell me the pot pies were out and they need to cook them. Little bastard.:eek:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Going out blows too............just got back from take out KFC...waited 30 minutes for my shit because the 18 year old guy with long purple fingernails with glitter neglected to tell me the pot pies were out and they need to cook them. Little bastard.:eek:
Thank you.
For reminding me why I no longer do KFC.
It’s on the list of things I used to do but don’t anymore.
Right next to Denny’s and Mexico:)

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Hey Grads.

36AA1E0C-270B-4365-8A3E-A4B05D368FDE.jpeg

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
With everything they offer you went with Jack in the Box?????

Not sure about you all but JITB was THE late night stoner munchie staple stop pretty much everynight.

GRADS

Reaction score
Not sure about you all but JITB was THE late night stoner munchie staple stop pretty much everynight.
Exactly! And now that I can have it delivered to my door is just mind blowing.:eek:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Exactly! And now that I can have it delivered to my door is just mind blowing.:eek:
Stock your pantry with some Fuk Chow.
Or
5067F43B-62C4-483B-B4A6-48F1359AA95D.jpeg

This way you don’t have to worry about some delivery guy jacking off into your Jack in the Box.
;)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My old hangout had a guy that would come in at midnight selling pizzas (if you played pool, he'd bet a pizza. You lose you buy, you won he'd give you a pizza) Between that, and the JITB in the same parking lot, I was set.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Most people either love JITB tacos or hate them, I got hooked when they were still owned by Purina.:eek::D

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Yikes, wish I hadn't watched that food delivery video....I'm returning back to my head in the sand status, denial is my sweet place.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Most people either love JITB tacos or hate them, I got hooked when they were still owned by Purina.:eek::D
Worst tacos ever, can't even look at them. Dogfood in a tasteless tortilla is what they are.....:confused:
In the 80’s when I graduated we were more concerned about smoking weed than drinking beer. Yea, beer was good but weed was better. :cool:
My early 80s munchie nites were gormet Robertos rolled tacos w/guac.
We had the best taco shops around(see rds christmas trip thread:p)
I knew a few that were addicted to those hideous JITB tacos, they got made fun of around these parts:p:D:D

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Worst tacos ever, can't even look at them. Dogfood in a tasteless tortilla is what they are.....:confused:

I knew a few that were addicted to those hideous JITB tacos, they got made fun of around these parts:p:D:D
See what I mean.:D

checkrd past

Reaction score

Its not Door Dash, Its Jack in the Box

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

I've tried Tommy's four or so times and found it of poor quality. I did notice quite a few Fords in the parking lots of the three different Tommy's restaurants that I visited. Coincidence? I think not. :p

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score

Bastards eating all the good stuff.
I miss the roberto's, filbertos, humbertos pretty much any taco shack.
One of my Favorites was Silvas Taco shop in El-Cabong.
They make a flying saucer that was just the best. The 3,5,7,10 rolled tacos were great as well. The Carne's and Chimis ect. damn...

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Nowadays if we ate now like we did back then at 2 am, we would all be like 500 lbs :p:D

GRADS

Reaction score
Fuck me, just had 10 more tacos show up.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I've tried Tommy's four or so times and found it of poor quality. I did notice quite a few Fords in the parking lots of the three different Tommy's restaurants that I visited. Coincidence? I think not. :p

You fool....

There is only ONE Tommy's worth going to at 2am. The original in down town LA.

Nothing else can compare.

Or I was so fucked up a piece of cardboard would have tasted good! Coulda been this. Not sure. :p