WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fatal ding dong ditch prank

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
One of the deceased was a friend and team mate of my younger son.

they thought they were ding ding ditching a friend and did the wrong house.

Raffit78

Reaction score
Awful. Sorry to hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Kids being kids can be irritating, but the overreaction of this asshole is horrible. Senseless.....

HBCraig

Reaction score
Wrong house? There is no instance you should ever chase kids off the road with your vehicle. What a dipshit

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Dam that guy seriously overreacted.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
ding-dong-ditch was done Different in the late 60's early 70's. In the those days it was put a bag with dog poo on the front door pad lite the bag on fire, ring door bell and run like hell into the orchard.
I guess now days the Orchards are Condos and they have to use cars .

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Being charged with murder over a doorbell ring and run? Something is missing in this story like there's more to it.:confused:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Dude should get the electric chair. Killing three kids because they rang his doorbell?:(

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Being charged with murder over a doorbell ring and run? Something is missing in this story like there's more to it.:confused:

Sadly there is not. The kids were celebrating a birthday party. They sing song ditched the house thinking it was a friend. As they were driving down the street they saw a car coming at them with brights on and ended up chasing them and driving them off the road and into a tree. He. Then went home and parked his car like nothing happened. Such a horrible deal.

I hope the guy dies a slow miserable and painful death. Three children are dead, and this was no “accident”.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Intentionally running another vehicle off the road into a tree is a crime. That action killing 3 occupants is the murder part.......:(

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I have a feeling when the shock fades, there are going to be families of these boys suing each other, and reopening wounds. There were 6 boys in a car that seats 5. The driver was 18, just a kid, but in the eyes of the law, an adult. I've seen it happen before...I hope these people are above that.

Horrible loss, I feel bad for the survivors, both in the car and at their homes.

C-2

Reaction score
Yup, it's a sad deal. These were good kids. CHILDREN, not thugs or latch key kids. Boys having a sleepover speaks volumes. In contrast, at that age I was already tear-assing around town in search of chicks.

My daughter attends WCS and had Jacob in several classes. His little brother who survived the crash also attends the school. It’s a small Christian school and this rocked them pretty good.

That hot-head driver also has pending spouse and child abuse charges from Dec 2019...sounds like he was going off the deep end.

The Riverside County DA has successfully obtained several murder convictions involving auto accidents, the only question is whether they will seek the death penalty.

rrrr

Reaction score

What other charge would be appropriate? He killed three people with malice aforethought.

Note the news stories that say it could be a death penalty case. Well, except for the fact that during his campaign, Newsom lied about supporting the death penalty, then suspended its enforcement after being elected.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
What other charge would be appropriate? He killed three people with malice aforethought.

Note the news stories that say it could be a death penalty case. Well, except for the fact that during his campaign, Newsom lied about supporting the death penalty, then suspended its enforcement after being elected.
The question was, why would he murder three children for ringing his doorbell. He must be sick in the head or there is more to the story. It has come out he is just sick in the head and the kids rang a bell, on the wrong house. How do you come to terms with that.

johnner58

Reaction score
Jacob Ivascu and his brother are the sons of a co-worker, he and his wife are devastated to say the least, I dont know how you ever recover from this type of loss that is so pointless:(

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I don't understand how 6 young men in a Prius were scared of one man.
Different times I guess.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I don't understand how 6 young men in a Prius were scared of one man.
Different times I guess.
Probably running from him after the ding-dong ditch and thought it was fun to get away. Think about when you were a kid. I used to do stupid shit like this, we TP'd a neighbors tree and he came out and caught us, we ran, he chased us on foot for a few blocks.....but he didn't kill us. In this case they took off in the car, guy gave chase, they probably hopped the freeway to get away, and the guy went ape shit and road raged on them with tragic results

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
The question was, why would he murder three children for ringing his doorbell. He must be sick in the head or there is more to the story. It has come out he is just sick in the head and the kids rang a bell, on the wrong house. How do you come to terms with that.

See C-2’s post above:

That hot-head driver also has pending spouse and child abuse charges from Dec 2019...sounds like he was going off the deep end.

Was talking to a buddy yesterday who’s kids are friends with some of the deceased. Just bad all around and ditched the wrong house.