WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP members with businesses that can use a little help?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I've seen a few people post up that their businesses are suffering. I don't want to mention names but I saw a guy that owns a bowling alley and also a guy that his wife makes cakes. They said their businesses have come to a stand still. I have a friend here locally that just opened a restaurant business and is suffering. We plan on going to his business a couple times this week to try and support them.

I think this thread would be a great place to post your business whether it be a restaurant or even on an online business that the RDP members could go out of their way to support.

JD D05

Reaction score
Nice. If I need and see it here I am in.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I am out with my river neighbors now supporting all the local watering holes. My business will be hit hard but not my first rodeo. My main concern is my Guys and my family not having work. I have a check sitting here for another members business if we can get inspection tomorrow. I have work at my house and family home s I can create to help if needed. Don't be selfish in these times.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
It's effectiving us. Possible laying off half my techs tomorrow. Don't want to do it but our phones stopped ringing and all our customers have no freight. Any one needs commercial fleet repair or maintenance were available. Premier Trailer Service 909-816-8961

adam909

Reaction score
I am looking at having our down stairs done in vinyl flooring. Ill be trying to order a box of planks that me and my wife have picked out to conform that the color is what we want to go with.. so maybe in a couple weeks we will be looking for a flooring installer.

termiteguy

Reaction score
I do handyman work mainly carpentry termite damage and dry rot repairs and general handyman. I have work for the next 2 weeks but after that nothing. I was booked about 3-4 weeks out but my phone quit ringing a couple weeks ago

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
I've seen a few people post up that their businesses are suffering. I don't want to mention names but I saw a guy that owns a bowling alley and also a guy that his wife makes cakes. They said their businesses have come to a stand still. I have a friend here locally that just opened a restaurant business and is suffering. We plan on going to his business a couple times this week to try and support them.

I think this thread would be a great place to post your business whether it be a restaurant or even on an online business that the RDP members could go out of their way to support.
What’s the restaurant your buddy owns? I’ll try his place and hopefully send some business his way.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We are obviously getting ready for what’s coming next.. :( Right now is usually our busiest time of the year for clothing etc..

We will be offering up online sales & rubbing some new designs. Typically we do two or three for Desert Storm. I think we will be doing one this year.

We are going to try and do as much online biz as we can because my hopes are diminishing on both the boat show and Desert Storm which are two major events for us.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I am out with my river neighbors now supporting all the local watering holes. My business will be hit hard but not my first rodeo. My main concern is my Guys and my family not having work. I have a check sitting here for another members business if we can get inspection tomorrow. I have work at my house and family home s I can create to help if needed. Don't be selfish in these times.

im doing the same. the demo of our kitchen remodel tomorrow. Cabinets are already done. I thought about pulling the plug and delaying a but, but realized that’s how most these guys are going to survive. So kept it on and am hoping the best for myself.

basically worst case scenario, my1 week vacation might turn into a couple weeks

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
It's effectiving us. Possible laying off half my techs tomorrow. Don't want to do it but our phones stopped ringing and all our customers have no freight. Any one needs commercial fleet repair or maintenance were available. Premier Trailer Service 909-816-8961

not sure if it would make a difference but I’m having issues with the brakes on my trailer. Maybe a little side gig for one of your guys to make a few $$ 🤷🏻‍♂️

CBC16994-E82E-4DD5-9B65-6FE5CAC46F88.jpeg

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I am looking at having our down stairs done in vinyl flooring. Ill be trying to order a box of planks that me and my wife have picked out to conform that the color is what we want to go with.. so maybe in a couple weeks we will be looking for a flooring installer.

Put our deposit down last week for vinyl flooring. Will see if install gets delayed or moved up.

hallett21

Reaction score

Why do I have bad feelings about city inspectors tomorrow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This may be the best thread of the year...
At these times I feel for the small business owners. A small shop is like another family. Owner knows all his employees, and may also work along side them. I am lucky in that I only have to really worry about my family and close friends. Anybody that has owned a business feels the pressure of that, as well as their workers' families as well.
As long as there are businesses open, we should spend with them. This is a time where unity helps. As hippy as it sounds, we're all in this together...
Hell, this thread was started by @GRADS , and no one has uttered "fuck off" once...

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
The donut shop was empty this morning. That was kind of odd. I wonder how the mall is doing with all the retail stores?

brgrcru

Reaction score
great thread grads .

If anybody wants to do an event or party at a bowling alley , (Montrose bowl ) est. 1936 Glendale la Crescenta area. when all this gets back to normal . You rent entire bowl 8 lanes , bring in own food . We have 65 different beers and wine . I'm the guy . Going to do some open bowl , to see if I can drum up business. As we really only had one league , and a little open play , mostly just events.
we just got shut down from the governor , for any events over 50 .
I think it will be a complete shut down by next weekend ?

Last edited:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Can someone start a new thread and post a link to this thread. A lot of people have me on ignore and I would like as many people as possible to see it. Or just start a new thread with the same message.

BIG MIKE

Reaction score

Email me your rates would you please.

I have a yard in Rancho Cucamonga where we have a portion of our 300 trailers.

My mechanic is falling a bit behind on maintenance.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I do handyman work mainly carpentry termite damage and dry rot repairs and general handyman. I have work for the next 2 weeks but after that nothing. I was booked about 3-4 weeks out but my phone quit ringing a couple weeks ago
What areas?

arch stanton

Reaction score
We have had are trucks parked for the last week for rain and it looks like another week before it stops not allowed to track mud on the street or you get a 10k fine to the contractor if construction does not get put on hold the dumps should go back to work but I also have expanded into the Lowbed market with a 16 tire Murray lowbed work has been slow for that unit as we are low man on the totem pole for work based out of San Marcos
BD9BD202-937D-4D66-A9D9-5F8182040399.jpeg
91D095DA-F16A-46C3-80B9-5D08BE0EB4A0.jpeg
DFCE74AE-F1D7-4FCA-B40A-39498DB3DB9F.jpeg

EL PROPO

Reaction score
small family machine shop (CNC MACHINES / SCREW MACHINES) , employing 18 people . Im waiting to see what happens im not wrecked yet but phones are slow and it will depend if my bigger customers that employ hundreds stay working . I won't feel effects for at least another 30 days, the it will get ugly fast.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Very cool thread!

I own two tire stores, one in Cypress and one in Anaheim. Happy to help any members out.

I will be pinging you soon.. Need some Nitto Terra Grapplers on the 4Runner!
265/70/17, 115T

Possibly the Falken Wildpeak AT3 or Cooper At3 XLT in the same spec.

Last edited:

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
I will be pinging you soon.. Need some Nitto Terra Grapplers on the 4Runner!
265/70/17, 115T

Possibly the Falken Wildpeak AT3 or Cooper At3 XLT in the same spec.

happy to help! We are running pretty deep discounts on both Coopers and Nitto’s until the 29th of this month.

Uncle Cooper (@Runs2rch) pushes the AT3, but runs the Nitto’s. Either are great, but I sell Nitto’s way more than I do Cooper AT3.

Ill be back in the shop later and get you some pricing.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
happy to help! We are running pretty deep discounts on both Coopers and Nitto’s until the 29th of this month.

Uncle Cooper (@Runs2rch) pushes the AT3, but runs the Nitto’s. Either are great, but I sell Nitto’s way more than I do Cooper AT3.

I run Ridge Gapplers though. If I was going tamer it would be the new At3's. Ran the old ones. They were great tires.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Sounds great! Drop me a PM.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Email me your rates would you please.

I have a yard in Rancho Cucamonga where we have a portion of our 300 trailers.

My mechanic is falling a bit behind on maintenance.
Pm sent

calkid

Reaction score
We have been very fortunate and have solid contracts out for several years. We are definitely in for supporting local small businesses around us in Ca and Az.
I'll be watching this thread to look for our neighbors and RDP friends to support. Great post GRADS!