WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The next item flying off the shelves?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Any guesses? I'd like to get ahead of the masses this time.

I'm thinking this will be a big seller in the next week or two when people that didn't get TP bought paper towels instead....there's going to be some sore B-holes.😂

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 2.09.36 PM.png

bk2drvr

Reaction score

I'm thinking this will be a big seller in the next week or two when people that didn't get TP bought paper towels instead....there's going to be some sore B-holes.😂

View attachment 854952

The CV has given you endless material to post about. Your posts for a one week period must be at a record high? People I’m around keep asking me why I bust out laughing.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I think it will be immodium for diarrehea from all the junk people have have eaten. Maybe even vitamins and cold medicine.

JD D05

Reaction score
Well tampons have become a big deal

SixD9R

Reaction score

View attachment 854952
Yes by all means stock up on that shit, you’ll need it after the election.

Last edited:

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
We ordered bidet seats on Friday for a couple of the toilets in our house. Saturday I made the suggestion to a few of my friends to do the same. They’re pretty much all sold out online now.

I’m hearing that there’s now a run on baby formula. It is quite possible that parents won’t be able to acquire formula for their babies. Absolutely pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
I figured batteries. Especially w kids being home from schools the next month.

Wayn-o

Reaction score
I have been stocking up (not hoarding) on beer and other alcohol. Have yet to find a store that was out of any of the essentials I need and full shelves for the most part. As for TP, I have lots and lots of old socks and t shirts if it gets that bad!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
My buddy couldn't find baby formula on Friday I picked up as much as I could for him. The world has gone mad.

Demoman

Reaction score
A lot of us on this site drive newer diesel trucks. May want to grab some extra DEF

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I tried to find 12 gauge ammo, was unsuccessful save for bird shot.

I was able to order a coupe hundred rounds of .45 to be delivered on Wednesday.

sintax

Reaction score
I tried to find 12 gauge ammo, was unsuccessful save for bird shot.

I was able to order a coupe hundred rounds of .45 to be delivered on Wednesday.

Thats the good part about ammo, you keep that stuff in a dry cool environment it'll outlast you.

That being said, no shortage here!

I outlived the great 22 lr shortage of 2010 and the .223 shortage of 2008, i'll be just fine

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
EGGS! I thought I would be slick and hit up a few chino eggs farms. Well shit, talk about chaos. 1 had a big sign sold out. The others ones were just plain stupid. Cars parked a half mile in both directions and crazy lines. I just kept on rolling.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Eggs and meat seem to be missing from our local stores. TP, water and paper towels are being rationed and are available now.

Nordie

Reaction score
We luckily have an egg lady, picking some up tomorrow. My guess is gas and alcohol will go way up in purchases. Spartan Arms closed early the other day. They essentially had nothing left as far as ammo, rifles, and pistols besides .22.

My brother decided to get another 12ga, and the background check is taking extremely long. I'm sure he's regretting letting his ccw expire now. I'm just going to roll with what I got. I am low in a few calibers, but not hurting with 12ga, so that will be my goto for sure.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yup. Went to Vons for essential Parmesan Cheese 😂 All bread was gone but Hawian dinner rolls which of course I grabbed two of, then rolled around looking for Hot Dogs and came across the butcher putting out fresh ground beef. Grabbed 3) 3lbs flats of that. Went down the chocolate isle and grabbed 3) 3 packs of dark chocolate. Rolled by the vegetable freezer and found some green beans, grabbed 3 16oz. bags of that.

Went to the register and check out lady proceeded to tell me they were rationing everything in the store to TWO of the same item only...…. as she rang my 3 ground beef flats up. I looked at her and said, "Oh, so chocolate and veggies are being rationed?" Her response, "No everything. No more than two," literally as she scanned my third ground beef flat. She then took back my extra chocolate and veggies and left everything else. I just stared for a second and said "Okay." Paid, got my things, and left... lol

Figured there would be rationing on Paper products and water given the stupidity that has gone on. But was a bit surprised when she got all uppity uppity over green beans and chocolate bars:cool:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You guys and your ammo crack me up. I figured most would have learned from the Obummer era about not having a decent stock on hand regales of the climate (political/environmental/etc) we are in.

jetur

Reaction score
So I was spending a little over 30k a year for water and ice. A couple years ago I said no more to my guys buying it at Home Depot or wherever they happen to be for whatever price. I installed an ice machine at the shopyard and personally buy every single water bottle at Walmart for about 6 cents a bottle. I get 20-40 cases at a time usually weekly. No water in AZ.

Looks like my premadonnas are going back to orange jugs.

Nordie

Reaction score
I've got plenty of water that will be flying off the shelf
20200316_141230.jpg