WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boating next weekend

DWC

Reaction score
Funny shit. I’d go out of Jack Smith to be safe. :)

hallett21

Reaction score
Funny shit. I’d go out of Jack Smith to be safe. :)

This is my one concern. I haven’t sat in the driver seat in 4 months. I’m getting the shakes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishSniper

Reaction score
I haven’t given 2 shits until someone said I can’t go boating lol

Have boat service scheduled Thursday was planning on being on water Friday and Saturday but with all this crap starting to think not gonna happen.

hallett21

Reaction score
Fuck it, go.

Thinking I may shoot out tomorrow. Dog and I can hang in havasu and meet rest of the family at jack smith/pirates Friday.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
We're supposed to be going to Burbank on Friday through Tuesday. I'm almost a little concerned that the Sacramento Scum bag will try to enact Marshall law and close boarders and such. He's that damn dumb.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

NicPaus

Reaction score
I haven’t given 2 shits until someone said I can’t go boating lol

I got extra room here and 2 boats going to top them off tomorrow just in case. Got fishing poles and saw a few burros that looked tasty. :)

hallett21

Reaction score
I got extra room here and 2 boats going to top them off tomorrow just in case. Got fishing poles and saw a few burros that looked tasty. :)

I might be knocking on your door lol. Wanna upgrade a panel or 2?

LC925

Reaction score
Shoot just bought our new to us boat a month ago and was waiting for March 31st as I have a service appointment scheduled at Shockwave then ready for the water. Hope this Corona mess doesn’t F up my time line 🤦🏻‍♂️ But I’m sure it is.

But I should go top her off to play it safe.

Reactions: DWC

NicPaus

Reaction score
I might be knocking on your door lol. Wanna upgrade a panel or 2?

Text me. There is a extra mobile also. Neighbors just showed up with enough ammo to fend off a small army. Just BBQ up some steaks with them and I feel a sense of relief already.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Shoot just bought our new to us boat a month ago and was waiting for March 31st as I have a service appointment scheduled at Shockwave then ready for the water. Hope this Corona mess doesn’t F up my time line 🤦🏻‍♂️ But I’m sure it is.

But I should go top her off to play it safe.

Same here! My service is scheduled at Fallon on the 31st and 1st, then family and I are (planning on) boating Havasu April 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Same here! My service is scheduled at Fallon on the 31st and 1st, then family and I are (planning on) boating Havasu April 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th.
I’m scheduled for service this Thursday and was planning on boating Friday and Saturday. At this point planning on still going up there if we’re not locked down in CA.

Tank

Reaction score
We’re heading to our friends river house in needles Thursday through Sunday. May launch his cat on Saturday and run down to pirates. Maybe we’ll see you there. 😉👍