WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsom order all Californians to Stay Home.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Gov. Gavin Newsom orders all Californians to stay at home
California Governor Gavin Newsom

“The magnitude of this crisis is extraordinary, and federal-state-local government coordination will be more critical than ever before,” Gov. Gavin Newsom says.
(Randall Benton / Associated Press)
By TARYN LUNASTAFF WRITER
MARCH 19, 2020
6:49 PM
SACRAMENTO —
Gov. Gavin Newsom on Thursday ordered all Californians to stay at home, marking the first mandatory restrictions placed on the lives of all 40 million residents in the state’s fight against the novel coronavirus.
The governor’s order comes at a critical time in California, where 19 people died and another 958 have tested positive for the disease.
Officials hope telling people to remain in their homes and restrict social interactions will slow the spread of the virus and ultimately prevent hospitals from being overrun with sick patients. The request for all residents to quarantine at home marks the strongest escalation of the Newsom adminstration’s response to the virus.

Not able to find any details...
“It’s time for all of us to recognize as individuals and as a community, we need to do more,” Newsom said.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
California issues statewide stay-at-home order The governor of California on Thursday evening issued a statewide stay at home order to help combat the spread of the novel coronavirus. The order is effective Thursday night and asks residents to leave their homes only when necessary. Gov. Gavin Newsom's announcement came less than an hour after officials in Los Angeles County ordered people to stay home except for essential needs or jobs for indoor shopping malls and non-essential retail to close. San Francisco and surrounding counties had previously issued orders to stay at home as a way to stop the spread of the coronavirus and the illness it causes, COVID-19. Newsom said the statewide order is consistent with the local orders. The governor said he hopes people will voluntarily obey the order to stay at home if possible, saying “there's a social contract here.”

This is what I read a little bit ago. Says only leave when necessary. Well beer, food, taking the boat out is all necessary in my eyes..lol

I just hope ol Kate Brown doesnt fallow suit

Rayson1971

Reaction score
We're building a fire station so we fall under public works construction. We're good to go so far.👍

MSum661

Reaction score
Slippery slope.
And I doubt he wasted 1 minute of His time consulting with experts far more knowledgeable than He before working the crowd
with that PR.
I believe peeps could read into this the wrong way and things go loose. I hope I'm wrong.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Assuming the rules are similar to what Orange County did, many workers will be exempted.

Reactions: t&y

PlanB

Reaction score
I am waiting for public parks and other facilities to be shut down. Just got back from walking the dogs in the local park (keeping away from others in the park), and the basketball courts were full as well as other facilities.

Singleton

Reaction score
I am waiting for public parks and other facilities to be shut down. Just got back from walking the dogs in the local park (keeping away from others in the park), and the basketball courts were full as well as other facilities.

playgrounds and sport courts are closed based on what I read
still allowed to walk and hike

Raffit78

Reaction score

Doctor says he's 3-4 weeks from developing treatment to 'neutralize' coronavirus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I know better than to ask but are you kidding?

They already started doing that a few days ago here in Oregon "to free up space and only have one person to a cell"

Also only booking people that commit felonies as to not overload the jail and cause a viral outbreak within the system. And other crime will be handed a fine

HCP3

Reaction score
Where is the signed order? Let me know the details so I can abide, or rebel... The bitch wanted to be on camera.

HotRod82

Reaction score
How about.. THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY, IF YOU WANT TO STAY HOME, STAY HOME, IF YOU WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE AT THE RISK OF GETTING THE BEER FLU, SO BE IT!L YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!! FFS

I have a major problem with the government telling me I can't leave my house.......who the hell do these people think they are? I don't trust these people one bit.....I'm very suspicious at this point.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This is why I would bring a gun with me when I'm coming to visit this weekend....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wayniac

Reaction score
doesnt seem like much of a change at this point...

What’s closed?
  • Dine-in restaurants
  • Bars and nightclubs
  • Entertainment venues
  • Gyms and fitness studios
  • Public events and gatherings
  • Convention Centers

Reactions: t&y

jet496

Reaction score
So, who & what is considered essential? I know gas stations, grocery stores, etc. are (covid19.ca.gov website) so looks like repairmen are not at this point.

I own a commercial HVAC company serving Biotech companies in San Diego that have labs, vivariums with mice, etc., and these companies require constant care.

Unfortunately we are going to have to tell them they are nonessential which we may get some attitude for telling them but this is serious so...

Also, we're looking at our bank account since we're going to have to take care of our 8 employees best we can.

We just heard from a reliable source that they will be announcing a mandatory 30 day lock down soon, National Guard & all. Hope not.