WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Desert Bar Closed

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
just read no more overpriced shitty food at the desert bar as it is now closed till further notice

Lmao!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mobldj

Reaction score
I thought it was more about the destination experience, the backroad trails, friends and family.

i guess you can still ride,to the closed gate

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It sounds like they were shamed into closing. People were bitching they were open on social media.

Singleton

Reaction score
Better safe then sorry
i was one that posted ‘not the decision I would of made’ when they posted they were open Sunday.

IMO, once CA went Stay@Home on 03.20.2020, any town within 25 miles for CA state-line should of followed.
way too many CA folks left to vacation homes on the river, lakes, etc.
to reduce any risk to local hospitals, etc, that would of been the safe thing to do for local full time residents

had someone ask me last night, you want to go camping this weekend
my response “sure, how about we go to Mt. Stay the Fuck Home”

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
i guess you can still ride,to the closed gate

I sold my rzr last year, so I have not been out on any excursions lately. The back way in tho is a really pretty ride.
For quite sometime now, i also try extremely hard to avoid places with crowds anymore (the Vegas incident kinda sealed my mindset).
If the Desert Bar remained open during this time of uncertainty then I would probably add that imo, it was a poor decision to have people gather.
I hope to continue the opportunity to use the lake, however I do not plan on meeting up with people. IMO, that just me and I consider it gathering. Lots of places on the lake to enjoy, open fresh air, big and perfect for practicing social distancing.

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
Better safe then sorry
i was one that posted ‘not the decision I would of made’ when they posted they were open Sunday.

IMO, once CA went Stay@Home on 03.20.2020, any town within 25 miles for CA state-line should of followed.
way too many CA folks left to vacation homes on the river, lakes, etc.
to reduce any risk to local hospitals, etc, that would of been the safe thing to do for local full time residents

You want me to follow what CA does even though I’m in AZ?! How about just stop coming to AZ! First your politics and now your virus

Outdrive1

Reaction score
It’s honestly ridiculous that any bars are open at this point. The entire country is shut down but somehow the river is immune? Do the right thing. Shut down. Stay the fuck home. The sooner we do this the quicker we get back to normal.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
You want me to follow what CA does even though I’m in AZ?! How about just stop coming to AZ! First your politics and now your virus

Uhmmmm, Corona may be in CA but it’s not a CA virus. Let’s not get kraZy here.

getreal

Reaction score
90527135_10218285217375308_7191193632093765632_n.jpg

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
It’s honestly ridiculous that any bars are open at this point. The entire country is shut down but somehow the river is immune? Do the right thing. Shut down. Stay the fuck home. The sooner we do this the quicker we get back to normal.

"Do the right thing, surrender"

The government has you, hook line and sinker.

Dan'l

Singleton

Reaction score

Havasu, Parker, BHC, Blyth and Yuma already have limited options for medical services and I sure as shit would not want more people in my hood when the existing hospitals can’t support full time residents during this period.

Almost every medical professional I have talked to over the last week have all said; small towns close to CA border should of followed Ca Stay@Home to protect local full time residents! The delay will cause those areas to spike 2-3 weeks after everyone else. Thus delaying CA folks from spending more $$ at the river

Outdrive1

Reaction score
"Do the right thing, surrender"

The government has you, hook line and sinker.

Dan'l

That’s a pretty ignorant statement. Surrender? There asking you to not spread a disease. They asked for two weeks and then to re-evaluate. How is that surrendering? What the fuck are you talking about? How about it’s the right thing to do, social distancing because there are people at high risk. Including my wife and family members. How about it’s bigger than you.

Surrender. [emoji849]. You’re playing with fire Dan’l. I’m not Grads and I’m not surrendering shit.

Joker

Reaction score

Topock was open all weekend along with the bars in Golden Shores. I’m not sure if they don’t watch the news or just don’t care about people in general. Their wallets are a different story.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Last time I checked, the desert bar was still in Arizona. California bullshit closed the bar. Fakebook and shit.

I hope you follow the rules.

Dan'l

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
I didn’t see the desert Bar shaming as this is the only social media site I waste my time on 🙄😉,
but why is nobody shaming Sundance, Foxes or Roadrunner? Like people can’t f’ing drink at home.

As in life, some people think they can just do as they please and no rules apply to them. My dad used to say, “he who all wrapped up in himself make very small package”.

Lucky’s Wife”

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score

BJ's is still open. And yes they were getting bashed for it too.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I didn’t see the desert Bar shaming as this is the only social media site I waste my time on [emoji849][emoji6],
but why is nobody shaming Sundance, Foxes or Roadrunner? Like people can’t f’ing drink at home.

As in life, some people think they can just do as they please and no rules apply to them. My dad used to say, “he who all wrapped up in himself make very small package”.

Lucky’s Wife”

One thing I can say about a Foxs and Road is they sell a lot of food. There’s quite a few regular customers that rely on both to eat. Especially people at Sandbar and Foxs Rv park. Road feeds Lapaz and Pirates.

But yes, the bars should probably close imo. It’s the right thing to do. And keep the kitchens open hopefully.

4Waters

Reaction score
It sounds like they were shamed into closing. People were bitching they were open on social media.

I saw a couple of threads on social media where they were getting raked over the coals..
Ars those the people that are standing in a line 300 people deep to get into Costco every morning.

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
Bj’s is a shithole. That doesn’t surprise me, especially looking at their clientele.

Agreed. All it takes is one person to bring it in and spread it and Havi is screwed.

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
It’s your virus, you have more Asian than you can shake a chop stick at
Uhmmmm, Corona may be in CA but it’s not a CA virus. Let’s not get kraZy here.

Someone that searched google isn’t a medical professional!!!
Also, I don’t give a shit about California. AZ should build a wall to keep California out
Havasu, Parker, BHC, Blyth and Yuma already have limited options for medical services and I sure as shit would not want more people in my hood when the existing hospitals can’t support full time residents during this period.

Almost every medical professional I have talked to over the last week have all said; small towns close to CA border should of followed Ca Stay@Home to protect local full time residents! The delay will cause those areas to spike 2-3 weeks after everyone else. Thus delaying CA folks from spending more $$ at the river

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bj’s is a shithole. That doesn’t surprise me, especially looking at their clientele.

What they didn't tell us is that Harvard Professor that was arrested... He likely bottled up the Corona Virus out of BJ's and sold it to China. :D

RD

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

So quarantining is something you can ONLY do at your home? Taking the same people (your family) to a camp site or out in the desert where people are not any closer than at home all of a sudden isn't ok? That makes ZERO sense. About the same as closing golf courses. Cause you know people are just standing right next to each other on golf courses and dozens of people congregate together there......

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
One thing I can say about a Foxs and Road is they sell a lot of food. There’s quite a few regular customers that rely on both to eat. Especially people at Sandbar and Foxs Rv park. Road feeds Lapaz and Pirates.

But yes, the bars should probably close imo. It’s the right thing to do. And keep the kitchens open hopefully.

WHAT? :rolleyes:

🤣