WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where to buy.....

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Ok, super irritated.. I ALWAYS have a huge supply of Lysol products on hand: cleaners, laundry sanitizes, wipes, etc... So when this virus broke out, I did not need anything. Fast forward, almost a month, I now am getting low on stuff... I need a fresh supply of wipes, laundry stuff, and spray.... I cannot find an online or pick up store that has them in stock.
SO lets hear your ideas on where to buy (Yes I've tried Home Depot, Office Supply, and Pet Stores) OR GOOD Alternatives... :rolleyes:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I’ve had good luck at the man and pa liquor store/markets that carry goods aimed at people from their home country of origin.

There’s a little Armenian market I’ve hit a few times. Cleaners, vineager, etc at well as lots of food product.
Toilet paper too;)

riverroyal

Reaction score
Miss B. You try the little market at twin oaks and Buena creek?

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
@Gelcoater & @riverroyal Funny you should both mention little mom & pop shops, however..... I call it the haji mart... (Don't hate me) But YES!! They have a full store of stuff, and are Trump lovers and I can get a can of Ballast Point Fathom for $2.35.. shit you not! This little store is off of Goxxer Caxxon and 3x5... It's my secret spot ;).
Was looking for more online options, I am not in dire need at this point, however I will need some stuff. Maybe waiting a few more weeks?

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
I found found Microban 24 hour disinfectant/ cleaner on an end cap at Target on Monday. It’s new so people probably don’t know what it is. Couldn’t order it, Lysol or any other disinfectant in line, always says “out of stock”.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Ok, super irritated.. I ALWAYS have a huge supply of Lysol products on hand: cleaners, laundry sanitizes, wipes, etc... So when this virus broke out, I did not need anything. Fast forward, almost a month, I now am getting low on stuff... I need a fresh supply of wipes, laundry stuff, and spray.... I cannot find an online or pick up store that has them in stock.
SO lets hear your ideas on where to buy (Yes I've tried Home Depot, Office Supply, and Pet Stores) OR GOOD Alternatives... :rolleyes:
The janitor supply store by my house has some of the stuff your looking for. Check your local store.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Smart & Final? Target (should be getting trucks almost as often as Costco)? How about Costco, their supply chain is strong with new trucks coming in daily

707dog

Reaction score
try your local janitorial supply spot they should be selling to the public by now👍

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
If you have a local neighborhood hardware store, like an Ace or True Value, that is also a good place for these essentials

gqchris

Reaction score
I have not seen hand sanitizer in any store for a full month. If you guys have any secret spots, please fill us in.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Talking to a friend of mine awhile ago and he mentioned they've been using those wipes for cleaning glasses, monitors, etc.. They are alcohol based, but not sure of the alcohol content. Said he figured it was better than nothing and they are always in stock, They'd be where ever the contact cleaning supplies are. Sight Savers I think he said was the brand? May be a decent alternative in a pinch.

Joker

Reaction score
I have not seen hand sanitizer in any store for a full month. If you guys have any secret spots, please fill us in.

We're making our own with Aloe and alcohol. If you can't find alcohol at the market, try a brewery as they're making sanitizers with their pure alcohol instead of making beer.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
HDSUPPLY formerly Maintenance Warehouse. Or a hotel supply provider.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Cattle and horse people us lots of iso propyl alcohol. Go to a vet supply or feed store that sells to farmers. You'll probably have to buy it by the gallon and it's probably going to be the real deal - like 99% so you should cut it with 30-35% water.

Make your own wipes and hand sanitizer. There's lots of YouTube recipes. This same farm store will probably have soaps and cleaners.

If they have iso propyl, I hope they only sell a gallon at a time.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Thanks all!! I'll go on a little hunt, and report back!

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Gotta be at least 70% alcohol or it’s useless. I already had 90% I put cotton pads and alcohol in a baggie, keep it in the car to wipe hands after going to the market, gas station......

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Mcfadden dale industrial hardware in ontario (several locations) has all this stuff in stock. TP too. I was in there today plenty of bleach, cleanser, soaps, ajax.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Vons, ALberstsons, Ralphs, Costco, HD supply, Target all out, notta, nothing online. Walmart was the only place I could find that will take an email and alert you when the product is back in stock. In particular I'm looking for Lysol wipes!

yz450mm

Reaction score
Vons, ALberstsons, Ralphs, Costco, HD supply, Target all out, notta, nothing online. Walmart was the only place I could find that will take an email and alert you when the product is back in stock. In particular I'm looking for Lysol wipes!
If one container of wipes will help you get by until you can find more, shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send it off tomorrow.
20200327_191105.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey B! Not sure about Lysol wipes, but today I got desperate and ordered a 3 pack of Clorox wipes on Amazon. The ship date was noted as 4/29. I have one new one, so I knew I could probably make it through till then. Shortly after ordering they emailed me to let me know that they will be delivered on Wednesday. Maybe try that?

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

yz450mm

Reaction score
Have you seen his truck?! He probably swapped out all the whipes with $100’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh damn, don't make me bust out the real good shit... [emoji28][emoji1787]
20200327_211045.jpg

Socalx09

Reaction score
@gqchris
Since I buy a lot of Halloween stuff, I got this email today from the company that makes Fog solution. If anyone needs hand sanitizer. Not sure what a gallon normally costs before the Covid virus. I ordered a gallon.

Last edited:

Riverbottom

Reaction score
If you have a business, or know someone with an account at Grainger they seem to have everything and deliver next day. Even cases of toilet paper. Probably can get Lysol in a 55 gallon drum.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
If one container of wipes will help you get by until you can find more, shoot me a PM with your address and I'll send it off tomorrow. View attachment 859901

That's sweet of you, I still have one container, just need a back up. I'll keep checking amazon and walmart! Thanks again!!