WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

China's propagandas machine at work

Backlash

Reaction score
Let this sink in......

My wife is Chinese American. When I showed this video to her, she started laughing. She said "You've got to be kidding me!"

THAT response coming from a first-generation Chinese American. 🤣

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
FYI: China is the enemy of every country not named China. If and when the rest of the world understands this, the world will be a better and safer place.

#ChinaLies #ChinaVirus

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Meanwhile, a large number of Urns being delivered to Wuhan outweighs - by a lot - the official death toll in Wuhan.
Residents state incinerators for cremations are running around the clock, with massive lines to get hte remains of dead loved-ones.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't care what China says, I'm never eating at Panda Express again.
That's like saying due to illegal immigration, you won't eat Taco Bell.

I eat Panda...it isn't really chinese. Heck, I don't think there's one asian at the Panda up here ;)

If they are owned by the country of China though, I'll get my "flied lice" elsewhere.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
In my opinion we really really need to take this painful lesson we are in the process of learning and take a long hard look at what we consider industries and manufacturing processes that have a national security component and get our collective national act together to do what is necessary to bring this stuff back to the contiguous 48 states.
I think the old arguments about costs etc can just about be tossed out the window with what this is costing us right now, and what it could cost us if China cuts us off...either from their money or their manufacturing base. If there was ever a moment in time where even the most, well most hardheaded morons in the country can't see that this needs to happen this is it. We have an opportunity here. I think pretty much everyone understands they lie about damn near everything, to their people and to the rest of the world. They have pretty much make that clear to anyone with half a brain.
They can't be trusted. End of story. Our politicians can make nice with them and grin and shake hands and all that detente' horseshit, but it needs to end there. They are not our friends...they are not ANY country's friends.
Bill and Hillary gave them enough.
We need to make our medicine and all our critical stuff.
They can send us the rubber dog shit and the cheap ass toys.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

I eat Panda...it isn't really chinese. Heck, I don't think there's one asian at the Panda up here ;)

If they are owned by the country of China though, I'll get my "flied lice" elsewhere.

They started in Pasadena... so no worries.

thetub

Reaction score
wouldnt surprise me if a few thousand of the rebel rousers conveniently ended up getting cremated

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score

I don't know what country he officially calls home , but seemed like a good guy. Just built a 20,000sqft living, 40,000sqft under roof house in Henderson,NV and bought an office building out buy summerlin to move some of his operations there.
I'll still eat there, it's pretty much American food anyway.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't know what country he officially calls home , but seemed like a good guy. Just built a 20,000sqft living, 40,000sqft under roof house in Henderson,NV and bought an office building out buy summerlin to move some of his operations there.
I'll still eat there, it's pretty much American food anyway.
OK, the real question is: Does Mr. Panda have some nice American cars in a garage there?
:p

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just like the millions of test kits they sent to other countries, 70% of which did not work!

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
In my opinion we really really need to take this painful lesson we are in the process of learning and take a long hard look at what we consider industries and manufacturing processes that have a national security component and get our collective national act together to do what is necessary to bring this stuff back to the contiguous 48 states.
I think the old arguments about costs etc can just about be tossed out the window with what this is costing us right now, and what it could cost us if China cuts us off...either from their money or their manufacturing base. If there was ever a moment in time where even the most, well most hardheaded morons in the country can't see that this needs to happen this is it. We have an opportunity here. I think pretty much everyone understands they lie about damn near everything, to their people and to the rest of the world. They have pretty much make that clear to anyone with half a brain.
They can't be trusted. End of story. Our politicians can make nice with them and grin and shake hands and all that detente' horseshit, but it needs to end there. They are not our friends...they are not ANY country's friends.
Bill and Hillary gave them enough.
We need to make our medicine and all our critical stuff.
They can send us the rubber dog shit and the cheap ass toys.

When a country starts bringing manufacturing and energy needs home, it is a precursor to war. Let us not miss that. I want fairer trade deals more than most. But trade involves...... well TRADE. We should be aiming for a 55/45 (us/them) trade scenario with all our trade partners including China. Anything more could be saying something very bad is on the horizon.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
When a country starts bringing manufacturing and energy needs home, it is a precursor to war. Let us not miss that. I want fairer trade deals more than most. But trade involves...... well TRADE. We should be aiming for a 55/45 (us/them) trade scenario with all our trade partners including China. Anything more could be saying something very bad is on the horizon.

It could be many things, I would submit the signal it sends is we are not willing to get caught with out pants down, like this; like we have so many times before...again. It is a statement that we will produce the medicine our people need, here, so that no nation has a strangle hold on us.
What message does the Chinese threat that they will cut us off from medicine send? What possible message does the Chinese island building in the South China Sea send to the free world when they are closing access to international waters? What signal does their continued support of the North Korean Dictatorship send?
What message does the dumping of steel into our markets send?

I have no desire to go to war with them, and I think doing these things can be done without saying something bad is on the horizon. They would never have let themselves get as upside down in trade as we have allowed to happen, not a chance. If acting in our national interests to do a better job of taking care of ourselves is a precursor to war then it pales in comparison to what the Chinese have been engaging in for decades. I am fine with trading with them, I just don't want doing so to leave us with out asses hanging out. Level playing field and you make your important stuff and so will we.

I would never, under any circumstances, give up our right to make the stuff we need, and we sure as hell don't want to get in a place where we have to rebuild the infrastructure to do so, as we seem to have done. It is time to fix that, IMHO. Seems pretty simple. Medicine untainted, and food the same way. Removing their ability to execute a stated threat is far less a precursor to war than the threats they seem to engage in as a matter of national policy.

d4l

Reaction score
Community peice of shit country, always been shit always will be shit.

Everyone who belives that 34yo doctor who started to report about this virus died from Corona is beeing ignorant. They put him down.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
It could be many things, I would submit the signal it sends is we are not willing to get caught with out pants down, like this; like we have so many times before...again. It is a statement that we will produce the medicine our people need, here, so that no nation has a strangle hold on us.
What message does the Chinese threat that they will cut us off from medicine send? What possible message does the Chinese island building in the South China Sea send to the free world when they are closing access to international waters? What signal does their continued support of the North Korean Dictatorship send?
What message does the dumping of steel into our markets send?

I have no desire to go to war with them, and I think doing these things can be done without saying something bad is on the horizon. They would never have let themselves get as upside down in trade as we have allowed to happen, not a chance. If acting in our national interests to do a better job of taking care of ourselves is a precursor to war then it pales in comparison to what the Chinese have been engaging in for decades. I am fine with trading with them, I just don't want doing so to leave us with out asses hanging out. Level playing field and you make your important stuff and so will we.

I would never, under any circumstances, give up our right to make the stuff we need, and we sure as hell don't want to get in a place where we have to rebuild the infrastructure to do so, as we seem to have done. It is time to fix that, IMHO. Seems pretty simple. Medicine untainted, and food the same way. Removing their ability to execute a stated threat is far less a precursor to war than the threats they seem to engage in as a matter of national policy.

Unfortunately it's a dual signal. The problem is we allowed it to get this bad already. (Thankyou Blowjob Bill). It doesn't matter where the starting point is: When it starts being brought back domestically (as much as I like it and want it to continue to) as fast as we are pushing it towards.... Its saying something. I'm not saying it'll be a traditional war as those seam to be the things of the past. But, we could be looking at the next cold war with China as our advisory this time.

And to that point we better be ready to double down on bringing everything home in half a heart beat or better be ready to make nice in the same amount of time.

Don't kid yourselves. As the manufacturing powerhouse of the world, they have the upper hand. Just as we did in ww2....

78Southwind

Reaction score
Her accent was really hard to understand did she say destroy the world or save the world?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Just like the millions of test kits they sent to other countries, 70% of which did not work!
Didn't realize Harbor Freight made the test kits.... Lol!
How many world wide pandemics or wars have there been post industrial revolution with relatively cheap world wide transportation? Just cause thats what happened a few times before, I wouldn't think that now being as this is an unprecedented time.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Didn't realize Harbor Freight made the test kits.... Lol!

In related news, the world says “thanks, but no thanks” to ventilators made by Lucas Electric [emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Groper

Reaction score
And now they've ruined the "real doll" by making it speak🤣
Haha maybe BUT im sure you can program it to say anything like, "Harder Daddy", "Yes, Yes more more" or "Mas" Poppy" 😁