WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Real Top Gun style dogfight.

4Waters

Reaction score
Anybody catch what the hard deck was, I missed it. LOL

That was bad ass Tank, thanks for sharing.

SixD9R

Reaction score
America right there mother fuckers!
FE1FA27B-16E1-43E6-B111-CD95E0531E00.gif

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Shot a missile 50 miles away and they couldn't get away from it? Fuckin Awesome!

Tank

Reaction score
Shot a missile 50 miles away and they couldn't get away from it? Fuckin Awesome!

Did you read the part where the Libian pilot that shot their missile at the F14 pilots missed because they failed to turn on their long range radar targeting on the missile? Crazy.

I really can't understand what these dip shits are thinking when they decide to pick a fight or even poke the bear. "lets go "engage" two of the worlds most advanced pilots and aircraft today and see what happens" :rolleyes: Talk about Russian Roulette (no pun intended - Migs😆 )

oldschool

Reaction score
Real world shit right there. You hear the US pilot really get pissed after the 5th time the mig came back to him.
I met Victor Belenko back in the early 90’s, he was the first Russian to defect with a MiG. He is quite a character and a hell of a drinker. I’ve had the honor of meeting Brigadier general Chuck Yeager several times as well. Last time was about 8 years ago and he hit on almost every female in our office. I say almost because he left the ugly ones alone.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Gawd the Tomcat was a bad motherfucker. Boom!

Yes sir!! And a kill ratio of 164-1. ( There is a huge astrix nextto that 1. ). The only F14 actually lost to another jet had already been severly damaged by a SAM and was limping home on one engine with about 1/2 a wing missing. The design of the 14 gave it a semi lifting body so it was still able to fly with that huge amount of damage. That’s when it was jumped by a MiG, both pilots safely ejected. The Iraqi Air Force found out the hard way..... One Bad ass bird for sure.