WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

IT'S TIME! TURN ON THE SWITCH!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
  • If this was the flu we would only be talking about how different this "flu season" is but life would be going on as usual
  • It's not the flu but IT'S TIME TO TURN ON THE SWITCH
  • GET AMERICA BACK TO WORK. AGAIN!
  • We learned "social distancing" we know the risks life gives us EVERY DAY
  • We've crushed the world's economy and we're approaching a breaking point - forget the "Great Depression" we're already past that - we're headed toward Economic Collapse if we LET THIS continue. We've done this to ourselves!
  • Yes, people are getting sick and some are dying (as with every flu season), WE'RE KILLING OUR (and the global) ECONOMY!
  • And yes, Covid-19 is harmful -it's killing people but way over 95% SURVIVE!
GET AMERICA BACK TO WORK! LET PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIVES AND TAKE THEIR RISKS!

TURN THE SWITCH BACK ON...before it's too late!

1586230342705.jpeg

WhatExit?

Reaction score

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
  • If this was the flu we would only be talking about how different this "flu season" is but life would be going on as usual
  • It's not the flu but IT'S TIME TO TURN ON THE SWITCH
  • GET AMERICA BACK TO WORK. AGAIN!
  • We learned "social distancing" we know the risks life gives us EVERY DAY
  • We've crushed the world's economy and we're approaching a breaking point - forget the "Great Depression" we're already past that - we're headed toward Economic Collapse if we LET THIS continue. We've done this to ourselves!
  • Yes, people are getting sick and some are dying (as with every flu season), WE'RE KILLING OUR (and the global) ECONOMY!
  • And yes, Covid-19 is harmful -it's killing people but way over 95% SURVIVE!
GET AMERICA BACK TO WORK! LET PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIVES AND TAKE THEIR RISKS!

TURN THE SWITCH BACK ON...before it's too late!

View attachment 863476

Dont take this the wrong way but, glad to see you coming to the light and not so much the train. I understand the "social distancing" and the "shelter at home" for the "at risk" and "compromised immune system" people, I get it.. but to shut the country down as has happened is going to have a far greater impact and if we dont "TURN THE SWITCH BACK ON" its inevitably going to be a world disaster and complete Anarchy is going to erupt!! And the phrase "the CURE will be worse than the CAUSE" will be a definite understatement!!

I do wish health to everyone but lets not make it our demise!!

Remember EVERYONE this IS "The Land of the FREE and Home of the BRAVE" let's not loose that!! And lets not forget all of the ones who have lost their lives to make this country as great as IT WAS!! Seems there is alot of people that have fallen from the tracks and just waiting for that train to run them over..

That is all..

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Dont take this the wrong way but, glad to see you coming to the light and not so much the train. I understand the "social distancing" and the "shelter at home" for the "at risk" and "compromised immune system" people, I get it.. but to shut the country down as has happened is going to have a far greater impact and if we dont "TURN THE SWITCH BACK ON" its inevitably going to be a world disaster and complete Anarchy is going to erupt!! And the phrase "the CURE will be worse than the CAUSE" will be a definite understatement!!

I do wish health to everyone but lets not make it our demise!!

Remember EVERYONE this IS "The Land of the FREE and Home of the BRAVE" let's not loose that!!

I know more than you likely give me credit for. But the key point is, we can and will survive in spite of Covid-19. But if we don't GET AMERICA BACK TO WORK. AGAIN! We're going to collapse OUR economy and the world's economy.

just_floatin

Reaction score
At the end of this pandemic, will the hundred of thousands of people who had their businesses destroyed, lost jobs, toys, homes, their very way of life changed forever look back at this quarantine period and say “The government saved my life”.
D1081CDB-B57E-40DE-8B62-B49C485D38DA.jpeg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I know more than you likely give me credit for. But the key point is, we can and will survive in spite of Covid-19. But if we don't GET AMERICA BACK TO WORK. AGAIN! We're going to collapse OUR economy and the world's economy.

I know you do your research and I know you know more than most, myself included... but until the last few days it seemed you where staring at the train(as are alot of people).. GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK.. now, let's all make this happen!!

Singleton

Reaction score
Time to follow or set the example

Both Austria and Denmark plan to lift restrictions in stages. In Austria, small shops are slated to reopen April 14, with larger stores to follow on May 1. Restaurants, hotels and schools may be able to reopen in mid-May — though that decision will be assessed at the end of April. Strict rules about masks, social distancing and the number of people allowed into a store at any one time will remain in place, but public events may resume in July.