WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Rules in Riverside County

ssc

Reaction score

Mikes56

Reaction score
So have they made a new law or County Code that mandates everyone wear a mask and not hang out with friends?
If they haven't, it's not enforceable. As far as I know, there is no law. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Just like the mandatory evacuation during a fire, yea it ain't mandatory.

This shit pisses me off. I still think there is a political agenda behind this.

Singleton

Reaction score
So have they made a new law or County Code that mandates everyone wear a mask and not hang out with friends?
If they haven't, it's not enforceable. As far as I know, there is no law. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Just like the mandatory evacuation during a fire, yea it ain't mandatory.

This shit pisses me off. I still think there is a political agenda behind this.

it is an order by the health dept.
is it enforceable by a LEO = don’t know that answer, in SD enforcement is educational, repeat offenders gets notice of violation

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
E124BA08-63E9-4F2A-A08B-776EA98B731E.jpeg

🖕

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
they get free hotel rooms now :) and with no end date issued
should of turned indoor stadiums into shelters. Using hotel rooms just gave them free housing forever!
feel sorry for those hotel owners, they will never get those rooms back for revenue generation
I think we should put them all in the old iron mine place that RoadKill filmed at in their last episode (stupid episode, but bitchen old desert place)

Build a wall around it, chuck food and med supply’s over the wall every day and let them work it out. He’ll, that’s how they live now.

illegals, ship them out. We got a war to fight, and their governments can deal with their problems. Multiple governments, not just mex.

Reactions: FCT

Spectra18

Reaction score
Homeless and illegals are excluded of course.

Just got back from Mo Val Winco. Lines forming at every supermarket. Manager stating last day we will let you in without a mask. Some vaping. People ( you know) starting to cut lines, not being cordial. Like I’ve said IDGAF about the virus I welcome it. But people and joblessness scares me. People are gonna end up fighting, rioting and looting.

Btw : my wife showed me a video of a dumbass in the subway with latex gloves on eating French fries out of a bag ( McDonald’s, Jack box etc )

traquer

Reaction score
Using hotel rooms just gave them free housing forever!
feel sorry for those hotel owners, they will never get those rooms back for revenue generation

I haven't looked into it but I'd be willing to bet only the hoteliers with run-down joints are taking the government up on this offer. They'll get paid in the meantime, and I'm sure there's also a provision for X amount for repairing damages per room. They'll probably come out ahead in the end with a remodel hotel haha

Singleton

Reaction score
I haven't looked into it but I'd be willing to bet only the hoteliers with run-down joints are taking the government up on this offer. They'll get paid in the meantime, and I'm sure there's also a provision for X amount for repairing damages per room. They'll probably come out ahead in the end with a remodel hotel haha

the way the CA government works, most likely.
Or they will be able to sell it and it becomes a homeless shelter

Mikes56

Reaction score
it is an order by the health dept.
is it enforceable by a LEO = don’t know that answer, in SD enforcement is educational, repeat offenders gets notice of violation
Any chance you could find out the violation? Code section, local ordinance? Know anyone that's actually received a citation?
Im just trying to sort through this bullshit.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Any chance you could find out the violation? Code section, local ordinance? Know anyone that's actually received a citation?
What I was told was that they basically cite under some health and safety section.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
the way the CA government works, most likely.
Or they will be able to sell it and it becomes a homeless shelter

This ^^^^
It’s a guaranteed “rent to own” with a guaranteed buy out at what will certainly be above market value.
Once the support accouterments are in place (garbage, health, sanitation, all the things that can be financially ignored on the street, but now become a required responsibility of the landlord...IE taxpayers) it will be FAR more cost efficient to buy out a ready made shelter than to evict and rebuild for rightful owner.
Another gaping chasm taxpayer sink hole by the genius CA dip shits.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Corona has created a permanent “Who’s Who”.Everyone has been defined.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What exactly should

"Promote the general Welfare...”

Look like In this situation ?

Save your rabbit hole for someone else squeaky.

You see it as a pandemic of epic proportions, I don’t.

Quarantine the elderly and people with underlying conditions and keep trucking.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
I live in Riverside county. Wife has had us doing that for 3 weeks now. She’s a nurse practitioner.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Save your rabbit hole for someone else squeaky.

You see it as a pandemic of epic proportions, I don’t.

Quarantine the elderly and people with underlying conditions and keep trucking.

Squeaky!!🤣

C-2

Reaction score

The Governor's original Stay at Home Order is enforceable under Government Code section 8665.

KnotOnDuty put links up for the County Order, it appears the enforcement agency would be the Sheriff:

Authority:

GC 26602. The sheriff shall prevent and suppress any affrays, breaches of the peace, riots, and insurrections that come to his or her knowledge, and investigate public offenses which have been committed. The sheriff may execute all orders of the local health officer issued for the purpose of preventing the spread of any contagious or communicable disease.
(Amended by Stats. 2005, Ch. 478, Sec. 1. Effective January 1, 2006.)

Charging Section (enforcement):

GC 120275. Any person who, after notice, violates, or who, upon the demand of any health officer, refuses or neglects to conform to, any rule, order, or regulation prescribed by the department respecting a quarantine or disinfection of persons, animals, things, or places, is guilty of a misdemeanor.
(Added by Stats. 1995, Ch. 415, Sec. 7. Effective January 1, 1996.)

---------

On the authority - the Sheriff may, which means they are not mandated/required by law and have discretion to enforce it. (the difference is "Shall" means they are required; no discretion)

On the enforcement section - a defense lawyer might argue the language, but understanding the spirit/intent of the law, sounds like its enforceable.

Mikes56

Reaction score
The Governor's original Stay at Home Order is enforceable under Government Code section 8665.

KnotOnDuty put links up for the County Order, it appears the enforcement agency would be the Sheriff:

Authority:

GC 26602. The sheriff shall prevent and suppress any affrays, breaches of the peace, riots, and insurrections that come to his or her knowledge, and investigate public offenses which have been committed. The sheriff may execute all orders of the local health officer issued for the purpose of preventing the spread of any contagious or communicable disease.
(Amended by Stats. 2005, Ch. 478, Sec. 1. Effective January 1, 2006.)

Charging Section (enforcement):

GC 120275. Any person who, after notice, violates, or who, upon the demand of any health officer, refuses or neglects to conform to, any rule, order, or regulation prescribed by the department respecting a quarantine or disinfection of persons, animals, things, or places, is guilty of a misdemeanor.
(Added by Stats. 1995, Ch. 415, Sec. 7. Effective January 1, 1996.)

---------

On the authority - the Sheriff may, which means they are not mandated/required by law and have discretion to enforce it. (the difference is "Shall" means they are required; no discretion)

On the enforcement section - a defense lawyer might argue the language, but understanding the spirit/intent of the law, sounds like its enforceable.
WOW, if they start calling this an official quarantine, which I don't think they have yet, were all screwed.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
they get free hotel rooms now :) and with no end date issued
should of turned indoor stadiums into shelters. Using hotel rooms just gave them free housing forever!

No fucking chance in hell they would get free rooms if I owned it. Even if the Libtards offered to pay double my rate!! Those places will be trashed.