WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RIP Pussy Galore

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
She was very attractive but Raquel is much hotter.

Pussy Galore from James Bond

_87123522_87123521.jpg

How would you rank her next to Raquel Welch?

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
She is the same age as my grandmother but she was hot in that Bond film. I never was a huge Raquel fan, good but not what many others make her out to be.

Bucketlist

Reaction score
I vividly remember seeing the movie Goldfinger when it first came out. I was 7. Mom and Dad and my younger brother all drove down to the local drive in movie theatre In the family car, a 1964 Chevy Impala SS. And then when the actress introduced herself to James Bond as Pussy Galore in the movie and Bond saying I must be dreaming, my Mom broke out in absolute hysterical laughter! And the funny thing is that I didn't understand at the time why she was laughing. That took me a few years to finally get it.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I vividly remember seeing the movie Goldfinger when it first came out. I was 7. Mom and Dad and my younger brother all drove down to the local drive in movie theatre In the family car, a 1964 Chevy Impala SS. And then when the actress introduced herself to James Bond as Pussy Galore in the movie and Bond saying I must be dreaming, my Mom broke out in absolute hysterical laughter! And the funny thing is that I didn't understand at the time why she was laughing. That took me a few years to finally get it.

Best line of the movie [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

92 cole

Reaction score
Her name still has me wondering, Not Pussy galore but Honer Blackman?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
They had a good sense of humor back then. Focking wordsmiths.
RIP Mrs. Blackman.

RCDave

Reaction score
Watch "Pussy Galore Scene (James Bond - Goldfinger) FULL HD" on YouTube