WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hurting Business Owners-Post up, lets help these RDPR's with new ca$h

boatpi

Reaction score
Anyone in business that could use some help, post up your business sales or service. Please include your area of service/sales and a contact to you personally. RD, thought this should be a great idea, THANKS for your bandwidth.

We doing just OK, should be full swing by now, our contact [email protected], Las Vegas.

Good luck to all!

wayniac

Reaction score
Not sure if this would qualify, but I have a good friend that is a factory mechanic for KTM. Lots of people hurting out there... The season is on hold, and with no racing no work. If anyone is looking for some motor work or something he could use the money. Has legit qualifications, and could be a nice chance get some quality work at a buddy price. He can also source parts direct from factory if anyone is having trouble getting anything. He can also work on other bikes, but isnt sure he can source the parts. DM me and i can give you his contact info. He is in the Temecula area...

Wayne

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Hey guys, my company manufactures motorcycle tie down racks, tie-downs and other cargo management accessories like cargo hooks for Nissan Utili-track and Toyota Deck Rail. I am currently have a Spring Sale offering 10% off, Free Shipping and No sales tax. So if you haul motorcycles in your trucks, vans or trailers, my American Made products could be of good use to you. www.ccrsport.com or call me directly at (208) 817-1000

Thanks in advance

Chris Cooley | CCR Sport, LLC

socalgarages

Reaction score

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for heating and air.
33A896CE-79B1-47F7-9A44-4672F51F719C.jpeg

Serving all of so cal.

949-340-3917
My dispatchers know to take special care of anyone who mentions they are from RDP.

You can also co text me directly at 909-240-6762 (but I will have to pas you onto a dispatcher to schedule.

JM21

Reaction score
Looking for listings and buyers! SD county and south riverside county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
We do Asbestos, lead, mold abatement, and interior demolition. I am also trying to get some Covid cleanup, decontamination jobs as our background is Environmental cleanup. I focus on commercial, hospital and federal/state jobs but we do residential as well. Things have slowed down a lot so any leads would be appreciated. We cover most of So Cal but we go pretty far depending on the project. If a lead pans out we can hook you up with a referral fee as well.

I've been doing this for about 15 years and I'm honest on upfront about pricing.

Call Andrew at 760-900-5969.

450grip

Reaction score
If anyone in the Havasu/Parker area needs any handyman type work, I’m willing and able.
need to keep myself busy, and a little cash flow would be helpful, since my future earning potential at my real job is a big ???
My weakness is HVAC if it’s beyond changing thermostats or filters.
I’m punctual, and a little OCD about doing things right.
Everyone likes a little ass, nobody likes a 1/2 ass 😁

LakeMead Boater

Reaction score
We are an tire and service center. We sell virtually every brand of tires for light trucks, passenger cars, box trucks, trailers, etc. We also specialize in wheel alignments, oil changes, vehicle owner's manual maintenance, brakes, suspension work, etc. We have two locations in North Orange County: one in Anaheim off St. College and La Palma and the other location in Cypress off Valley View and Cerritos. Give me a call direct at 714-686-2430 and we have RDP special pricing. We also happily service fleets if you have a business in the area.
Big O Tires.jpg

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I'm doing ok work wise. Nowhere near as busy as I would like to be for this time of year though.

If anybody out there is hurting and would like some discounted boat service/small repairs (mechanical or electrical), shoot a PM! I'm here to help

Breck,
Austin, TX

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Any appliance repair peeps that'll work in the Seal Beach, Garden Grove, Long Beach areas?

c_land

Reaction score
Civil Engineering Consultant serving Socal public agencies. We have 24 years experience serving large infrastructure and public works assignments. We staff
40 engineers, designers, construction observation personnel, and administrative support staff in four offices located in Temecula, Redlands, Palm Desert, and Irvine.
Our company has concentrated throughout its history on servicing public agencies. As a result, our strengths have been established to provide solutions and professional services to agencies throughout the public sector.

If you're in a decision-making position at a Southern California Municipality, Water Agency/Company, Regional Agency, or Special District, I'd love to hear from you.

PM me and I'll send my contact info.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I'm doing ok work wise. Nowhere near as busy as I would like to be for this time of year though.

If anybody out there is hurting and would like some discounted boat service/small repairs (mechanical or electrical), shoot a PM! I'm here to help

Breck,
Austin, TX
how cheap can you get the bravo transom for?

Englewood

Reaction score
If anyone in the Havasu/Parker area needs any handyman type work, I’m willing and able.
need to keep myself busy, and a little cash flow would be helpful, since my future earning potential at my real job is a big ???
My weakness is HVAC if it’s beyond changing thermostats or filters.
I’m punctual, and a little OCD about doing things right.
Everyone likes a little ass, nobody likes a 1/2 ass 😁
Can you build a deck on a mobile on CA side of Parker?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
i am currently looking to have a website built for my construction company, my office number is 951-460-1208 ask for Pat

Nice talking to you Pat. Ill get you handled ASAP.

And on this note...

There is a board member on here that does AWESOME logo work. Right @Riverbound?

If anyone needs a logo, Bill or I can put you in touch with him. 👍

Last edited:

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Hey guys, my company manufactures motorcycle tie down racks, tie-downs and other cargo management accessories like cargo hooks for Nissan Utili-track and Toyota Deck Rail. I am currently have a Spring Sale offering 10% off, Free Shipping and No sales tax. So if you haul motorcycles in your trucks, vans or trailers, my American Made products could be of good use to you. www.ccrsport.com or call me directly at (208) 817-1000

Thanks in advance

do your pro moto tie-downs work well as a general purpose tie-down? They appear so.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I'm in Long Beach....if anyone needs any sort of fab/manual machine work or automotive diag/repair, I'm available.

Edit...I'm not a business owner, so don't bring me work you'd normally bring someone else...unless they're incompetent. I will do what I can for folks who are struggling since I have some time right now....mostly for free if it doesn't take too long.

Last edited:

BAS

Reaction score
Smith Services Ltd. We specialize in auto transporting, but we can haul just about anything from autos, boats, tractors, general freight, RV trailers. Or I can load RV trailers/box trailers/boats on their trailer onto my trailer also. Basically anything that doesn't have dope in it and if we personally can’t, I can find someone that will. Brian 949.697/4445

Last edited:

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I'm in Long Beach....if anyone needs any sort of fab/manual machine work or automotive diag/repair, I'm available.

Im in need of some stainless bolts removed from some aluminum grab handles and cleats... hit me up, tell me when and where to go and I’ll be there. Still like racer 5?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Im in need of some stainless bolts removed from some aluminum grab handles and cleats... hit me up, tell me when and where to go and I’ll be there. Still like racer 5?

PM sent

I prefer capt'n morgan.

Last edited:

DMF

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

I didn't see anything on your website for street bikes. Do you have any recommendations for products to transport Indians and Harleys?

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I didn't see anything on your website for street bikes. Do you have any recommendations for products to transport Indians and Harleys?
My products work with motorcycles of all shapes and sizes. Whether transporting three full size dirt bikes or a couple of sport bikes or single cruiser or scooters or bicycles my racks can handle it. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss your specific needs and we’ll see if we have what you need. (208) 817-1000
Thanks for your interest - Chris

Daytona47

Reaction score
We are an electrical contractor based in Southern California. We serve All of Southern California. We specialize in new construction custom homes, multi family, and large remodel projects. We also do commercial wiring, and service. Call us or send us your plans. 626 390 5917 MMRElectric.com
C620F800-4955-47D9-9998-4B3CB84894FD.jpeg
A0F8640B-62E0-4BA4-B5B1-D4EDE14BE75A.jpeg
D129C3B1-9E6B-4546-B28C-F595604E96E1.jpeg

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
Most definitely.
I think you’d be very happy with my deck abilities
I will keep your number handy, I don't know how many times I get asked do I know someone that will do some work at Echo. Only a few guys doing most the work on the Cali side.

450grip

Reaction score
I will keep your number handy, I don't know how many times I get asked do I know someone that will do some work at Echo. Only a few guys doing most the work on the Cali side.
I appreciate your help!
Thanks very much

cuz_im_CR

Reaction score
IMG_1984.png

We sell commercial radio communications. We are commercially FCC licensed.

We can set you up with anything from a simple radio to radio system or we can construct and put up a complete repeater system.

We can also handle your FCC license needs as well as any service or repair.

We are located in Orange County but we travel all over Southern California.

Call or text me anytime.

Chris,
949-412-3810

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score

Thanks in advance

Just ordered a set of tie-downs, thanks, they look really nice. Todd

cuz_im_CR

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

Thanks! I ordered a set of straps for each dirt bike.

450grip

Reaction score
View attachment 864074
We sell commercial radio communications. We are commercially FCC licensed.

We can set you up with anything from a simple radio to radio system or we can construct and put up a complete repeater system.

We can also handle your FCC license needs as well as any service or repair.

We are located in Orange County but we travel all over Southern California.

Call or text me anytime.

Chris,
949-412-3810

I’ve got 4-16ch PR400 and 5-16ch CP200 UHF radios I want all to be on the same 16channels.
I can’t find anyone near Havasu to do it because of the virus situation.
Is this something you can do?