WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Must wear masks in SanBernardino County

CLdrinker

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. We have to wear masks that aren’t Even available, because 16 people have died in this county.

Jesus can we be anymore retarded?

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. We have to wear masks that aren’t Even available, because 16 people have died in this county.

Jesus can we be anymore retarded?

I just read that someone heard from someone that knew Schwarzenegger's maid's sister that CA is going to be on lockdown for 14 straight days.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I just read that someone heard from someone that knew Schwarzenegger's maid's sister that CA is going to be on lockdown for 14 straight days.

Yeah, I think I that my wife said she saw that on last weeks eppisode of ”The Californians”. Damn this was a bad week to give up cable TV.

C-2

Reaction score
They also enacted zero bail for Misdemeanors, they don't want any new inmates, not even in jail.

I took a look at the Riverside County order and yup, it has teeth in it. The first paragraph cites the Misdemeanor/$1000 fine provisions.

looks like the City of LA is also doing the same for ALL businesses.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
To be clear...and put this in more simple terms...THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW DICTATING WHAT WE MUST WEAR

this will not end well

FishSniper

Reaction score
To be clear...and put this in more simple terms...THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW DICTATING WHAT WE MUST WEAR

this will not end well
Exactly and the thing they gets me is most people don’t care. It’s actuslly scary the amount of sheeple they are perfectly ok with what is going on.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Exactly and the thing they gets me is most people don’t care. It’s actuslly scary the amount of sheeple they are perfectly ok with what is going on.

scarier might be the amount of people that are not OK with it...we'll find out soon enough.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

CLdrinker

Reaction score

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Face coverings. Bandana’s. Handkerchief, homemade masks etc...are acceptable.

You just made my point. The government has created a mandate with absolutely zero merit that will allow them to fine or imprison a person. Bullshit. Bullfuckingshit. None of the articles of clothing you mention have any specifications and are therefore fucking useless in any extent to accomplish a single fucking thing except to hide ones face should they choose to rob a bank or commit another type of crime

One of 2 things will happen here:

1: Folks wearing makeshift masks will be shot for getting to close to people that don't trust people in shitty masks
2: LEO will have a shitshow on thier hands if they attempt to cite or arrest the right person for expressing their right to not dress in government dictated attire....AKA walking around without a useless face covering.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
So the risk isn’t bad enough to require real masks just half assed ones got it.
Must be super necessary.
Yep. Same as LA Cities requirements. We found a warehouse in Commerce that was selling the masks by the case. We also bought bandanas for the field guys. I had a job walk in downtown LA this morning. Hardly anybody on the streets. The job site required some sort of face covering.

450grip

Reaction score
I’m looking for something made from mosquito netting 🤣

or a bee suit
69C30444-F2CF-44B4-9ACD-A81ACFB9A605.jpeg

CLdrinker

Reaction score
You just made my point. The government has created a mandate with absolutely zero merit that will allow them to fine or imprison a person. Bullshit. Bullfuckingshit. None of the articles of clothing you mention have any specifications and are therefore fucking useless in any extent to accomplish a single fucking thing except to hide ones face should they choose to rob a bank or commit another type of crime

1: Folks wearing makeshift masks will be shot for getting to close to people that don't trust people in shitty masks
2: LEO will have a shitshow on thier hands if they attempt to cite or arrest the right person for expressing their right to not dress in government dictated attire....AKA walking around without a useless face covering.

man attorney want to comment on this? Forced to wear something that does jack shit must violate a law or 2.
Clearly a scare tactic imho

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I find it interesting that one thread over people are saying a capt of an aircraft carrier may have tipped off it wasn’t battle ready and some think he should be crucified for it..

but in this thread we are discussing potential revolution to our own local / federal governments..

I winder how our enemies will see us if the spark lights the fire?

That all said I suspect this isn’t the spark.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
So I can get on board with the masks. Seems logical even though most people won't have the correct masks or wear the properly and touch their faces way more now. But you're telling me I need to wear it when I Drive? Even alone? Or face a 1k fine or jail? Have some common sense.

Crazy times.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
So as of today out of 2.175 m (2017 number) there are 547 confirmed covid 19 cases and 17 deaths in SBC.
Seems to be a lot of over reaction to this whole deal. Now without any standard or guideline we are to wear a mask of face a $1000 fine and or 90 days in jail, but they're letting prisoners out for fear of contamination, good plan.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
So the risk isn’t bad enough to require real masks just half assed ones got it.
Must be super necessary.
C95BD725-F9A5-44D4-89FA-87B3909E6A42.jpeg

just like ACORN was ready for the housing crisis, ANTIFA pussys are ready.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Guess it's a good time to rob a place.... Everyone is wearing masks...

Took a pic of this guy yesterday at market... If you are that worried stay home....

IMG_4467.JPG

Your ad here

Reaction score
Are you allowed to CCW in 909er County or Riverside County with a mask on your face? I remember it was a no no in OC.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Last edited:

LC925

Reaction score
Clarification

"On the subject of enforcement, the public is advised that although violation of a health order is a violation of the California Health and Safety Code, the County does not expect law enforcement to broadly impose citations on violators. The expectation is that law enforcement will rely upon community members to use good judgment, common sense, and act in the best interests of their own health and the health of their loved ones and the community at large. The imposition of penalties on members of the public who willfully and grossly disregard public health orders by putting others at risk of exposure to this infectious disease is meant as a tool for law enforcement to use as a deterrent."

So are they saying they will not be enforcing it? More than likely being used for people being negligent with hygiene or cause to arrest the idiots licking shit on the shelves???

TeamGreene

Reaction score
"On the subject of enforcement, the public is advised that although violation of a health order is a violation of the California Health and Safety Code, the County does not expect law enforcement to broadly impose citations on violators. The expectation is that law enforcement will rely upon community members to use good judgment, common sense, and act in the best interests of their own health and the health of their loved ones and the community at large. The imposition of penalties on members of the public who willfully and grossly disregard public health orders by putting others at risk of exposure to this infectious disease is meant as a tool for law enforcement to use as a deterrent."

So are they saying they will not be enforcing it? More than likely being used for people being negligent with hygiene or cause to arrest the idiots licking shit on the shelves???
Exactly. Like purposely sneezing, coughing or licking food in a store during this or any other time wouldn't be enough to arrest some asshat.