WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California: Possible 24 hour 14 day 100% lock down coming soon.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
My wife heard this from a friend who is connected with someone who works high up in CA government.

Governor Newsom may be preparing to declare a 14 day heavy duty total lock down. Pharmacies and Groceries would be delivery only. Essential workers would be cut down to medical, LEO, fire, etc. But not much else.

It wouldn't hurt to be prepared just in case this comes to fruition. Hopefully infection numbers drop and we can skip this part, and get back to normal life soon!!

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Since my job/project got shut down I was gonna go home for four days then go over but I talked to the wife about it might be better if I just stayed in California and not take the chance of bring anything home so I’m heading down to Valencia To help out on one of our other projects hope this shit blows over soon .

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I thought Cali had nipped this in the bud the way they were giving away ventilators.
I'm OK with it. I just heard this morning My uncle passed away suddenly in East County while out for a walk over the weekend. I wouldn't want anyone breaking into his house and stealing anything before my cousins get things squared away.

weasle

Reaction score
Not gonna happen people have to have acces to pharmacies for meds with other conditions if not the state will have a bigger problem than the corona virus. Who would enforce the lockdown there are not enough police. New York has not done it so why would we are. Our numbers are far less.

DWC

Reaction score
Seems like overkill considering the recent trends in the state. Then again it’s as much about look what they’re doing as it is keeping everyone safe.

A60438C7-86DD-4AAC-A356-D149BF45542C.jpeg

FF145BE7-6BD0-4DDD-8B70-BB6880A364D2.jpeg
5DB878B4-6AD5-4FCA-BA26-EAC7E5B19FD9.jpeg

rrrr

Reaction score
My wife heard this from a friend who is connected with someone who works high up in CA government.

C'mon dude...you gotta do better than that. This is just spreading an unfounded rumor.

Everyone should remember there are millions of people that don't have the luxury of BS'ing on the internet, they don't have the means to enjoy broadband, have no idea how to order groceries for delivery, and have to work to buy food and pay the rent if they still have a job. They are scared.

The North Texas Food Bank is giving out ten times the normal amount of donated items. I saw a photo in the paper of the line of cars with open trunks, the volunteers are dropping the boxes in the trunks without coming close to the occupants.

Everyone should refrain from repeating this "friend of a friend who heard it from..." stuff.

Last edited:

hallett21

Reaction score
Doubtful since we just gave away 500 ventilators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FishSniper

Reaction score

Governor Newsom may be preparing to declare a 14 day heavy duty total lock down. Pharmacies and Groceries would be delivery only. Essential workers would be cut down to medical, LEO, fire, etc. But not much else.

It wouldn't hurt to be prepared just in case this comes to fruition. Hopefully infection numbers drop and we can skip this part, and get back to normal life soon!!
Good luck enforcing that. Unless martial law is enacted they have no ground to stand on. Newsom is alresdy setting the ground to extend this “ stay at home” through May by continuing to say the peak will be in May when all projections show otherwise.

Riverryder

Reaction score
we havent even hit the peak yet. its suppose to get worse..

starting to see it at the hospitals i work at as of yesterday. numbers were way down thru sunday. yest our pt volume is back to what it should be. my second job as well has seen an increase in patients today.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
IMO, it will happen....

what is the "agenda"????

COVID-19 - NOPE (something BIGGER!!)

COVID-19 - Yes bad F.ing Virus!!! many deaths..YES (no doubt, not arguing)

please watch this Video!!!

hallett21

Reaction score
Didn't give them away. Loaned them to other states that needed them at this time.

You’re correct. Still would be shocked that we go to full shut down while loaning assets like that.

My wife has been seeing a steady increase in covid patients since late last week

Singleton

Reaction score
Good luck enforcing that. Unless martial law is enacted they have no ground to stand on. Newsom is alresdy setting the ground to extend this “ stay at home” through May by continuing to say the peak will be in May when all projections show otherwise.

Newsome keeps talking about the surge now being mid to late May. I wish I could go back and compare, but the earlier surge numbers in mid to late April have done bye bye. All the models being produced by the CA government have the assumption of safe@home until May 31. The earlier versions had end of April assumptions. Changing the safe@Home order assumption has not changed the surge number IMO. Surge is still the same number.
IMO this is now all rigged. I am over Safe@Home April 29
He is trying to get everyone to live off the CA government $$ - glad my CA exit plan is finally starting.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You’re correct. Still would be shocked that we go to full shut down while loaning assets like that.

My wife has been seeing a steady increase in covid patients since late last week

I think the hope is that to loan them to the states that need them now and when CA "may" need them that they will get the vents back plus the vents the other state no longer needs.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Current news is computer models were bullshit. Excuses starting, the hysteria is a hoax.
The news would almost swallow draino and spit up blood if it meant they could show footage of orange man bad.
I just look at the numbers. Math isn't that hard. Add in a few idiots to round them off up or down.
One thing is for sure. If we have no Country it will not matter.
What to do what to do?
To edit: We did the right thing and now we are faced with the facts that the money shift is at full speed and and the middle class is in a free fall.
This can't go on much longer.

Last edited:

oldschool

Reaction score
Funny thing is that if they really used models for the “‘s, they would miss high and low. They ONLY miss high, wonder why? High #’s get eyeballs on the news.

lbhsbz

Reaction score

Name the connection of the friend and their position "high up in the CA gov" or STFU. Gezzus. Stop spreading bullshit. You are the 9th or 10th person I've heard this from in the last 3 weeks. Lemme guess...it's starting in the next 24 to 48 hours?

rrrr

Reaction score
Current news is computer models were bullshit. Excuses starting, the hysteria is a hoax.

They're wrong because the Chinese lied and the WHO was complicit in spreading the lies. When disease vector modeling is done, it uses base data and runs them them through exponential iterations.

I said this in another thread, if the transmissibility factor from one patient to others is off by a seemingly miniscule amount, say 1.62 when it's really 1.78, after hundreds of generations the difference in outcome is freekin' huge.

On January 15th, the WHO said China had determined the virus did not have human to human infectibility and therefore wasn't a serious hazard. I did some investigating, and there has never in recorded history been a coronavirus that wasn't transmissible.

The time between January 1 and March 11, when the WHO finally declared the virus a worldwide pandemic, irreparably placed every country in the world in a position of trying to catch up to reality.

So yeah, the modeling is wrong, and now you know who to blame.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Flu started in November 2019 in Shen Jen china the average us citizen found out in feb Vegas will open in May

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Pretty doubtful since I received an email today from Assemblyman Phil Chen stating these points amongst other positive things:

- “ The latest state-by-state projections from the Seattle University’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation revised the number of total COVID-19 deaths in the Golden State from more than 6,100 initially expected down to 1,783.”

- “ The number of daily deaths in California is expected to peak at 70 on April 17. Previously, a peak in California was predicted toward the end of April.”

I know this is the doom and gloom forum, but it should probably be at least factual doom and gloom.

C-2

Reaction score
Come on you guys, Mandelon is not a tool and I'm sure is not purposely trying to spread misinformation. I'm sure he posted the info to help, not to create hysteria.

If you don't think it's credible, then don't listen to it.

Fawk this place has put people on edge. o_O

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Maybe in large city hot spots, But I very Doubt it in small Mayberry towns with low Flu case.
Our small town only has very few cases ,so places like that will not be affected or would be enforced.
It doesn't matter anyway, we are always prepared for emergencies, with a month supplies at the least.
Every thing will be just fine, the sun will come up tomorrow.

4Waters

Reaction score
IMO, it will happen....

what is the "agenda"????

COVID-19 - NOPE (something BIGGER!!)

COVID-19 - Yes bad F.ing Virus!!! many deaths..YES (no doubt, not arguing)

please watch this Video!!!

I said it in another thread and I will say it here as well.

"Don't worry what the Government is putting IN your left hand, worry about what the Government is taking OUT of your right hand"

The Government has everyone looking at their left hand right now.

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
".... heard this from a friend who is connected with someone who works high up in CA government."

Could the friend's name be Simone? :D 😇

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Did I say it was gonna happen? If you can read, you can see it was unsubstantiated. Just passing along what I heard. She's a well to do CPA, not a Walmart shelf stocker.

A few weeks ago we all thought the lockdown we already have would never happen. It's not freakin gospel. Shut down the economy? That would be crazy...but here we are.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Newsome keeps talking about the surge now being mid to late May. I wish I could go back and compare, but the earlier surge numbers in mid to late April have done bye bye. All the models being produced by the CA government have the assumption of safe@home until May 31. The earlier versions had end of April assumptions. Changing the safe@Home order assumption has not changed the surge number IMO. Surge is still the same number.
IMO this is now all rigged. I am over Safe@Home April 29
He is trying to get everyone to live off the CA government $$ - glad my CA exit plan is finally starting.
Newscum saw how well his Aunt Nancy did with squeezing out liberal bullshit in the first bailout, he wants to totally fuck the state so he can get a trillion or two from the US to down on his liberal utopia big brother, do as I say not as I do, govt.

His hair gel over exposure has clouded his brain.

JM21

Reaction score
But but but Newscum said 25 million Californians would have the virus within 8 weeks. That speech was 2 weeks ago. Ya think he was off juuuuust a wee bit?? Ya I think so. This is all media hype fear mongering. Go back to work, I have.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
The big trump supporters have applied for loans we don’t take handouts

500bbc

Reaction score
They're wrong because the Chinese lied and the WHO was complicit in spreading the lies. When disease vector modeling is done, it uses base data and runs them them through exponential iterations.

I said this in another thread, if the transmissibility factor from one patient to others is off by a seemingly miniscule amount, say 1.62 when it's really 1.78, after hundreds of generations the difference in outcome is freekin' huge.

On January 15th, the WHO said China had determined the virus did not have human to human infectibility and therefore wasn't a serious hazard. I did some investigating, and there has never in recorded history been a coronavirus that wasn't transmissible.

The time between January 1 and March 11, when the WHO finally declared the virus a worldwide pandemic, irreparably placed every country in the world in a position of trying to catch up to reality.

So yeah, the modeling is wrong, and now you know who to blame.
They are openly admitting to padding the numbers to increase the mortality rate. Someone gets sick and dies now and they claim chinavirus with no testing and /or no symptoms.

Last edited: