WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NV Golf Courses

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
CLOSED. NV governor closed all Nevada Golf Courses yesterday. Said he has pictures of golfers not practicing social distancing.

I am not a golfer so it doesn't effect me, but they tell you to continue to get outside for exercise. Fukr gets some pictures and ends up shutting all golf courses in NV.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
The one by my house here in CA has been closed for a couple weeks now. I'm pretty sure all courses, at least public ones, have been closed since this started.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Yeah, the couple around me here in north san diego co have closed now too even with the strict rules they had in place.

BingerFang

Reaction score
I just played in AZ last week.... wonder how much longer until they close.

JD D05

Reaction score
Most of our courses closed down but have now re opened.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Well, with parents in their high 80's . . . I am extremely careful and staying away from all of you :p OC courses have been closed for awhile...… I do see the landscape maintenance crews out there...….. as much as I hate waiting and this virus . . . . I am cleaning my clubs and looking forward to any course I choose to be in PERFECT conditions ⛳ No golfers, no divots, no cart traffic and no interruptions for the crews, any course that opens with less than perfect conditions likely isn't worth playing. We actually should see improvements on courses⛳

grumpy88

Reaction score
Sisolack is a Nazi douchebag,power hungry fat piece of Shit!!!!!!!
I have only been a nv resident about 6 months but I agree . He is power hungry and feels he does not need to answer to anybody

JD D05

Reaction score
Well, with parents in their high 80's . . . I am extremely careful and staying away from all of you :p OC courses have been closed for awhile...… I do see the landscape maintenance crews out there...….. as much as I hate waiting and this virus . . . . I am cleaning my clubs and looking forward to any course I choose to be in PERFECT conditions ⛳ No golfers, no divots, no cart traffic and no interruptions for the crews, any course that opens with less than perfect conditions likely isn't worth playing. We actually should see improvements on courses⛳

Oh they are fantastic right now lol.

Nordie

Reaction score
Fuck Sisolak, mother fucker is on a power trip. He's really going about this the wrong way.
FB_IMG_1586458434201.jpg

Nordie

Reaction score
Once this is over we will be the hardest hit along with Florida...

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
I'm glad he's doing everything he is. It is my hope, thatit will wake people up to what these democrats really want. It's the best hope to turning Nevada back red.

Nordie

Reaction score
I'm glad he's doing everything he is. It is my hope, thatit will wake people up to what these democrats really want. It's the best hope to turning Nevada back red.

When I first started reading this my blood pressure started to go up, by the end I laughed and and levels are back to normal.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I live on a course here in AZ. I still see the men's league play twice a week and course hosts weekly tournaments. Only rule I was told is its 1 to a cart.

Reactions: DWC